Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,375 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Finally Got My Own Share Of What Nigerian Banks Have To Offer Persons With Dis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Finally Got My Own Share Of What Nigerian Banks Have To Offer Persons With Dis (214 Views)

Injustice, See What Nigerian Police Force Did To This Innocent Man. (photo) / Do Banks Have The Right To Block/sieze Customer's Account/funds? / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Got My Own Share Of What Nigerian Banks Have To Offer Persons With Dis by Dimejimichael(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2021
I finally got my own share of what Nigerian banks have to offer persons with disabilities. Although,it’s been countless times I’ve seen or even heard cases of some physically challenged being denied the privilege of opening bank accounts . its is bad enough that the country doesn’t even recognize the existence of Persons with disabilities
Nigeria is too backward to realize that the world has changed ,and is now livable for all. Imagine trying to get to bank as early as possible,even with visual impairment,and the best you hear from bank workers is to tell you to struggle for space . Even though they were more blind to see that a blind person like me needed a special attention, I felt calling their attention would solve my problem as I don’t Nd have the physical capacity to push through the crowd just like every other person was doing. The most surprising part was when a rich woman came in shouting and in less thank three minutes,she was allowed into the bsnk to do whatsoever she Came for , even BRT bus drivers know that there is a part of the constitution that protects the right of persons with disabilities to jump the queue . At the end of the day after spending over 4hours in access bank ,I had to raise my voice like the rich woman ,before attention was finally drifted towards me. It’s so sad that everyone has to go crazy to get things done in this bleeped up country
Imagine a learned person telling a blind person to struggle for space ,it was bad enough that I was made to sit under the sun for about two hours trying to get one nonsense number just to be able to withdraw my own money. The approach by their workers and security is so bad enough to make people not want to keep their money in banks
Imagine people they pay with our own money ,and I wonder why everyone is quiet about it . On my way back home one agbero helped me to cross the road and another one helped me to get on bus ,these were non educated people who have common sense in abundance.

Mod plz push this post to the front page .

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Own Share Of What Nigerian Banks Have To Offer Persons With Dis by FFF241: 8:49pm On May 22, 2021
You are confused, bored and looking for attention. First your girlfriend is “virtually impaired” (visually you meant to say) and here you are blind. Next you are sending invitation to a sex party and calling for girls to come “audition”.

Dimejimichael:
I finally got my own share of what Nigerian banks have to offer persons with disabilities. Although,it’s been countless times I’ve seen or even heard cases of some physically challenged being denied the privilege of opening bank accounts . its is bad enough that the country doesn’t even recognize the existence of Persons with disabilities
Nigeria is too backward to realize that the world has changed ,and is now livable for all. Imagine trying to get to bank as early as possible,even with visual impairment,and the best you hear from bank workers is to tell you to struggle for space . Even though they were more blind to see that a blind person like me needed a special attention, I felt calling their attention would solve my problem as I don’t Nd have the physical capacity to push through the crowd just like every other person was doing. The most surprising part was when a rich woman came in shouting and in less thank three minutes,she was allowed into the bsnk to do whatsoever she Came for , even BRT bus drivers know that there is a part of the constitution that protects the right of persons with disabilities to jump the queue . At the end of the day after spending over 4hours in access bank ,I had to raise my voice like the rich woman ,before attention was finally drifted towards me. It’s so sad that everyone has to go crazy to get things done in this bleeped up country
Imagine a learned person telling a blind person to struggle for space ,it was bad enough that I was made to sit under the sun for about two hours trying to get one nonsense number just to be able to withdraw my own money. The approach by their workers and security is so bad enough to make people not want to keep their money in banks
Imagine people they pay with our own money ,and I wonder why everyone is quiet about it . On my way back home one agbero helped me to cross the road and another one helped me to get on bus ,these were non educated people who have common sense in abundance.

Mod plz push this post to the front page .

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: NIS Headquarters On Fire / Best Engineering Designs At Affordable Price! / Top 10 Smart Ways To Make Money During Political Campaigns In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.