Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop (55288 Views)

Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured) / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by WriterX(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
KnowledgeVault:
Sad. No safety measures and guidelines.

saw this some times and thought it was quite cool, nice one sir.

Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by cana882(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
1Sharon:

Are you for real? Was he thinking in his mind, he'll fall to his death?
It’s surprising you’re still finding it difficult to get my point. He knew it was very risky getting that close to the edge, yet, he did anyway. He never considered factors such as the wind, slimy nature of the rock, or even distraction possibly from a low flying bird. So I ask again, what was he expecting so he’ll explain that to God??
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Chris2863(m): 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
grin grin grin
longetivity:
are you a stammerer
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by emmajodeci(m): 6:44am On Jan 07, 2021
I too get mind.... Na dere e come end. This life Sha no balance
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Millimann: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Bluffly:

Unnecessary risk as termed by your likes contributed a lot to the development you are enjoying today.

Who be this one?

People trying hard to sound enlightened but are actually stu.pid and rude. Read again and understand that the victim was an ordinary tourist.

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Bluffly: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2021
Millimann:

Who be this one?

People trying hard to sound enlightened but are actually stu.pid and rude. Read again and understand that the victim was an ordinary tourist.
My friend ensure to always take your drugs and stop been stu.pid and rude as you said you were.
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by ukukaegbu(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2021
Millimann:

Who be this one?

These days people find it hard to read.
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by TheRollingStone: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2021
Dummies die
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Josywhyte: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
1000 ways to die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies In Accident 3 Days After His Wedding On Their Way Back To Lagos (Pics) / Things U Can Only Find In Ibadan (pics) / UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.