Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop (55268 Views)

Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured) / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by AFONJACOW(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
He thought the Angels go catch him, abeg find his body before Afonjas residing in that area move in and mine his smatched skull , rip
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by deavicky(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Just because of posting picture on social media.
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Dollanaira: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by ebullient19(f): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
It's so scaring
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by ikeseeholdings1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
he should rest in pieces
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by mechanics(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
some people will just die 'stupid death' in this life
I don't know what even took him to the edge of the water falls.
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by emimore: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
The guy finally made news but with his death.
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Bluffly: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
1Sharon:

What is so necessary about this risk??
You can never understand the benefit of a risk you haven't taken. When you get to the spot he got to you will understand.
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by uvie66: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
some people will just die 'stupid death' in this life
idiot....100 ways to die out of stupidity
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by uvie66: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
BanevsJoker:

So...if your car timing belt come manage cut for this spot nko?
that is why you have to service your vehicle � regularly to check for cracks in the timing belt
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Infoay: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
Careless and avoidable death but his village people never gave up on me.
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by uvie66: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mac2016:
L'odun tuntun. May God help us become smarter. But this guy went too close. Mhen. Sad. So sad. RIP man. It's a very painful path to exit with.
the guy died because he was too reckless.

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by annyz: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
galaxylauncher:
Man pictured near edge of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls before 350-foot death drop

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/01/05/man-pictured-near-edge-of-victoria-falls-before-350-feet-drop-to-his-death/amp/

Pictures just post on Facebook and Instagram.
Selfies at dangerous points just to show off have been claiming lives & some humans do not learn easily from mistakes of others.
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Those rocks look slippery. He was very foolish
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Spectrum22: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
I know someone will soon blame 'village people' for this.
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by April4th(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
So he’s a black man? I thought this kind of stupidity is only reserved for our curious white folks. What a painful and avoidable death.

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by 1Sharon(f): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bluffly:

You can never understand the benefit of a risk you haven't taken. When you get to the spot he got to you will understand.

Ok, explain the benefit
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Originalsly: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
I'm surprised as a tourist spot they don't have guard rails a few feet away from the edge. Most people will lose their balance if standing close to such a huge drop... the same reason why most people cannot walk along the edge of their house roof. I believe that's what cause his death and not that he slipped.

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by jonathanking1122: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] coolwhen the village people get offended by the action and sweer for you no more This is how it normaly look like
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Goodzinny: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
He wants to be the first person to reach the edge. He has made history finally. Any way, RIP.
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by mywells: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Village people the follow him to the bottomless pit,that's how u'll see the end of ur enemies.
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by barrysome001: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
I once slipped on that ground, thank God for my colleagues. That is a very risky thing to do alone.
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
I was expecting to see a white man
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Naijaarchive(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
His village pple finally stamped his file... Na final
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by bewla(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
alizma:
Nice pix. Something must kill a man
Village people push
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Johnnyplus01k(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
He wan take selfie with victoria falls or want to create history as the first man that slipped inside the gorge and survived but the reverse is the case.RIP
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by donprinyo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
hardbody:

Legend has it that he is approaching river niger and still swimming
Thank God o
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by XDaBOSS(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
Too bad...He finally answered his VILLAGE PEOPLE'S CALL...
R. I. P sir
Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by erico2k2(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
damoceile:
There should be a railing on the edge where the man was standing... It's way too dangerous.

RIP to the man tho
true but that's rough play why go to the edge

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop by Reelmii: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
donprinyo:
Did he die?
no ooo, how can he die na u kill am

he is swimming towards elegushi beach

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? / UK Police Give List Of Nationals Who Are To Register With Them. Nigeria Excluded / Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.