Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

What Will Likely Happened In Obaseki Certificate Forgery Issue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Likely Happened In Obaseki Certificate Forgery Issue (878 Views)

Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit / Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement / Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Likely Happened In Obaseki Certificate Forgery Issue by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Governor Godwin obaseki just closed his clased today with 3 witness and the judgement day will likely be before next week Wednesday.

This is what will likely happened.

There is a huge probability of the election been cancelled and a fresh one issued based on technicality and errors in certificates and documents summited to inec.

I'm sure apc is praying against that because before inec set another election will take time and will also consume money to prepare so they want the case to favour them.

What do you think will happen?
Re: What Will Likely Happened In Obaseki Certificate Forgery Issue by ogmask: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
Governor Godwin obaseki just closed his clased today with 3 witness and the judgement day will likely be before next week Wednesday.

There is a huge probability of the election been cancelled and a fresh one issued based on technicality and errors in certificates and documents summited to inec.

I'm sure apc is praying against that because before inec set another election will take time and will also consume money to prepare so they want the case to favour them.

When you wake up from sleep I will share my thought.

1 Like

Re: What Will Likely Happened In Obaseki Certificate Forgery Issue by KoleDgreat2020(m): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
keep dreaming my dear, Obaseki has won

1 Like

Re: What Will Likely Happened In Obaseki Certificate Forgery Issue by Unigrad: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:

You don reactivate your account again.

1 Like

Re: What Will Likely Happened In Obaseki Certificate Forgery Issue by Miracle1991: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:

APC will win and obaseki will be sacked.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Millitants Appoints Wike And Jonathan As Mediators / Is It Good To Return To Nigeria After Phd / Today, Zone 13 Police Headquarter In Ukpo, Anambra State, Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.