Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

An Avalanche Of Prophecies! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Avalanche Of Prophecies! (510 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Releases 2021 Prophecies (full List Of Prophecies) / Covenant Steps To The Fulfilment Of Prophecies. / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Avalanche Of Prophecies! by hotseat: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
It is now the vogue by various religious leaders to unleash prophecies at the beginning of every year with each claiming to be speaking as an "oracle" of God.

However, the Holy Bible admonishes us to be mindful of false prophets.

The Book of Matthew 24:11 specifically states thus:

"And many false prophets shall arise and lead many astray".

On prophecy fulfilment, the Book of Deuteronomy 18:22 says:

"When a prophet speak in the name of the LORD, if the word does not come to pass or come true,that is the word the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You shall not be afraid of him".

The Holy Bible says the punishment that awaits such prophets in the same Deuteronomy 18:20 thus:

"But the prophet who presumes to speak in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall surely die ".

So could all these heavy downpour of prophecies be possibly coming from God?

(1) (Reply)

My Perverted Heart, My Perverted Mind. Pray For Me / See The Handbill That Was Given To Me Today. Do You Agree? / She Thought Her Husband Was Being Randy But Found Him Dead In The Morning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.