Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (608 Views)

I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by NiRfreak(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
I notice women with big ass and big boobs have a way of flaunting it to captivate guys. But what physical features as explicit and raunchy as ass and boobs that men have to flaunt apart from their diick?
I know the visual value of a diick lies in it's size. And guys usually love to flaunt their wealth or intelligence.
So do guys with big diick codedly showcase it or overtly flaunt it to ladies just to make them come to fvvck the diick, the way women do too of their sexy asset. Has it even ever worked? Cos gals showing us their pants, shaks their big yansh and exposing their boobs just to seduct us to bed them..How about guys?? Do they do it? Does it work?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Many Sperm Will Remain? / Man Removed Cheating Girlfriend Wig / Why Are Women Within A Certain Age Range In Nigeria Pressured Into Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.