Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

The True Message Everyone Should Preach - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Message Everyone Should Preach (121 Views)

Our Pastors Should Preach Salvation First Before Seed Sowing / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Message Everyone Should Preach by honTim(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
JESUS CHRIST IS THE MESSAGE

The only message that can save you and I even in this perilous time is Jesus Christ, and Him crucified (1 Corinthians 2:2).

Jesus said in John 14:6 "I am the way and the TRUTH and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

Please don't be deceived or distracted from the truth. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Salvation and eternal Life with God. This is the truth that is capable of making you free (John 8:32).

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Short And Sweet Gospel / "Casting All Your Care Upon Him; For He Careth For You." / I Am Not Ashamed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.