Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Cardi B Prevents Her Daughter From Listening To Her Hit Song 'WAP' (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Prevents Her Daughter From Listening To Her Hit Song 'WAP' (photo) (534 Views)

American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking / Bbnaija 2020: Beautiful Photos Of Ka3na & Her Half-caste Daughter From Her Oyibo / I Will Discourage My Daughter From Acting - Monalisa Chinda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Prevents Her Daughter From Listening To Her Hit Song 'WAP' (photo) by AccurateGist: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
(www.accurategist.com)

Born and brought up in Brox, New York City; Controversial American rapper who is also known across the globe for her questionable lifestyle and musical career Belcalis Marlenis Almanzer popularly know as Cardi B recently responded to a fan who condemned her openly on social media.

Cardi B had taken to Instagram live video on eve of New Year to perform “WAP”, her music single which featured Megan The Stallion. The very famous song however contains explicit lyrics.

Cardi B’s young daughter, Kulture however enters the room and upon noticing this, Cardi says, “Uh uh!,” while immediately turning off the track.

Many have since reacted to the video of the incident, with many individuals asking why Cardi B would sing songs she wouldn’t allow her own daughter listen to.

The rapper did not hesitate in letting the online users understand that she is never willing on allowing her two year old daughter, Kulture listen to her music single ‘WAP’, as she replies a fan who accused her of being double standard.

The user with handle @mo_fierce said to her:

“So ya daughter can’t listen to it but everybody else’s daughter can? @iamcardib Aw OKAY!
Exactly what I been saying you have an agenda to push with that trash a** label you with. Disgusting”

The rapper instantly countered the critic, making him understand she is quite a very s€xual person but not around her child. She also added that she makes music for adults not children and equally went further to state that parents are responsible for what their children give listening ears to or watch

In her own tweets thus:
“ya needs to stop with this already! I’m not jojosiwa! I don’t make music for kids, I make music for adults. Parents are responsible on what their children listen to or see, I am a very s£xual person but not around my child just like every other parents should.”

https://accurategist.com/index.php/2021/01/05/meet-the-american-musician-who-prevented-her-daughter-from-listening-to-her-popular-song-photo/

Re: Cardi B Prevents Her Daughter From Listening To Her Hit Song 'WAP' (photo) by sunshineV(f): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
see more
Re: Cardi B Prevents Her Daughter From Listening To Her Hit Song 'WAP' (photo) by Karlifate: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2021

In her own tweets thus:
“ya needs to stop with this already! I’m not jojosiwa! I don’t make music for kids, I make music for adults. Parents are responsible on what their children listen to or see, I am a very s£xual person but not around my child just like every other parents should.”

(1) (Reply)

10-year-old Boy Becomes The Youngest King In Anambra / Larry King - Dies From Covid / This Is How Genevieve Nnnaji Spent $10 Million ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.