Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Need An Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need An Advice (788 Views)

I Need An Advice On How To Settle Down At Ibadan / Holiday In Ghana I Need An Advice (experienced Persons Pls.) / Please Can Anyone Tell Me What To Do,i Need An Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Advice by lee4u: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2011
CAN I BE ABLE TO RETRIEVE MY INFORMATION FROM UK EMBASSY
Re: Need An Advice by dellnet: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
what do you mean?
Re: Need An Advice by lee4u: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
I DIDNT REM, TO PHOTOCOPY MY FORM WHEN I SUMMITTED LAST AND I WANT TO APPLY AGAIN AND I DNT WNT TO MAKE MISTAKE WOT DO I DO
Re: Need An Advice by dellnet: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2011
The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) came into operation in 2000. It grants you the right to request to see information held by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.

Any person of any nationality has the right to request access to information held by us. You can request information of any age and for any purpose. All recorded information held by the FCO is covered by the FOIA. This includes emails, personal notebooks, CCTV footage, miscellaneous collections of papers, as well as registered paper and electronic files blablabla

see foi for more info. I do get blocked when I post urls. So search for foi website on the net.
Re: Need An Advice by lee4u: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
are u sure my dear.so u mean if i search foia i will get it . thanks
Re: Need An Advice by dellnet: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2011
Don't call me your dear unless you are a girl and will run and hug me with a peg for this information I am giving you. Anywho I said foi website not foia itself (foi . gov . uk) check how to file with fco where you applied.

(1) (Reply)

The Dana Plane Crash And Maintenance Problem / My Experience With Aero Contractors Today /13th / Alternative To Staying In Hertfordshire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.