Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? (333 Views)

Jerry Luck, The Pure Water Seller Paid A Visit To His Former Coursemates At EBSU / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? by Stephen2324(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
between Tom and Jerry who did you support as a kid?

1 Like

Re: Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? by Organsmuggler(f): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jerry
Re: Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? by Kingosytex(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tom.
Re: Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? by FuckHomophobes: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jerry o. I hated the bully Tom grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? by Pochettino(f): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
I didn't support Tinubu that's all I know
Re: Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tom and I hate the fact that Jerry always wins

1 Like

Re: Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? by Maj196(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
OJay360:
Tom and I hate the fact that Jerry always wins
Jerry have the highest win but loses to Tom in some episode
Re: Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? by ElValiente(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Both grin
Re: Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? by ElValiente(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Both grin grin
Re: Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? by HallaDaTruth: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jerry of course
Re: Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? by Yian1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
It pained me seeing Tom lose, and still is. I'm always happy to see people succeed or make progress in life, but not happy with Jerry winning most times and Tom experiencing excruciating pain and torture. I don't just know why.
Re: Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? by Depressed101: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Stephen2324:
between Tom and Jerry who did you support as a kid?
i pitied and loved Tom so much, I see Jerry as a cheat always had a helping hand in winning tom
Re: Between Tom And Jerry Who Did You Support As A Kid? by descarado: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
The twokiss

(1) (Reply)

Varsity Imposes ‘no Facemask, No Entry’ / Uniabuja Students Beat Up Lecturer After Exams [VIDEO] / Does Uniben Post Graduate Hall Allow Male And Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.