Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

What Is The Most Intelligent Question A Student Ever Asked You - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Most Intelligent Question A Student Ever Asked You (2638 Views)

How The Most Intelligent Student In My Secondary School Days Defrauded A Bank / John Adaigbe: UNIBEN's First Student Ever With Matric. Number 001 / 'igbos Are The Most Intelligent Black African Race In The World' - US Reports (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Is The Most Intelligent Question A Student Ever Asked You by Uyi168: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
Tolexander:
While I was teaching Geography and CRS in a school in Aba North during my NYSC, a student asked me why the Bible didn’t mention any other planet apart from the earth or God didn’t create the planets

What was your reply to the question?

Re: What Is The Most Intelligent Question A Student Ever Asked You by FuckHomophobes: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
parkervero:

Okay i hear you but those verses up there with little research will broaden your knowledge of the topic.

Oga why are you trying to evade the question nah.... You even had to direct him to Google. Like wtf grin
Re: What Is The Most Intelligent Question A Student Ever Asked You by Prolificgiant(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
A student once ask me why they don't make use of what they are been thought in school
Re: What Is The Most Intelligent Question A Student Ever Asked You by Stainlezzking: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Tolexander:
While I was teaching Geography and CRS in a school in Aba North during my NYSC, a student asked me why the Bible didn’t mention any other planet apart from the earth or God didn’t create the planets
This blew my mind.. shocked shocked
Please how old was the student
Re: What Is The Most Intelligent Question A Student Ever Asked You by Fahdiga(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Tolexander:
This is the most intelligent and mind boggling question
Re: What Is The Most Intelligent Question A Student Ever Asked You by parkervero(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

Oga why are you trying to evade the question nah.... You even had to direct him to Google. Like wtf grin

Yes, I only gave hint to research on. Got it?
Re: What Is The Most Intelligent Question A Student Ever Asked You by FuckHomophobes: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
parkervero:

Yes, I only gave hint to research on. Got it?

That hint isn't really cool. I was at least expecting you to make the research and post it here so we could learn. But no. "It would be best he'd research on it".
Re: What Is The Most Intelligent Question A Student Ever Asked You by uglodoh(f): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
A student asked why do we still have five olympics rings when the continents of the world are seven.
Re: What Is The Most Intelligent Question A Student Ever Asked You by tobechi20(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
Tolexander:
I told them point blank that this is CRS class and has nothing to do with Geography.
In short, I evaded the question

So Religion has nothing to do with science. . Hmm
Re: What Is The Most Intelligent Question A Student Ever Asked You by tobechi20(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
illicit:
How much is your salary

He wants to get you a better Job

Life As Cadet In NDA Kaduna (from A Cadet POV) / Caritas University Emene Enugu / The University of Lagos Is Evicting Its Students From Its Hostels So We Did This