Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Are Some Real Investment Opportunities In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Are Some Real Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (628 Views)

Real Investment, Only Need To Invite 1 Person Before You Can Withdraw / Activecode Investment Is Real - Investment / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Real Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by webm: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Apart from stocks and mutual funds, what investments would you suggest for a newbie.

I have not done any investment before and I want to start.

Please don't tell me about crypto or Forex or any of high risk/high reward investments
Re: What Are Some Real Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Try agriculture
Re: What Are Some Real Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by webm: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Try agriculture

That's business
Re: What Are Some Real Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
webm:

That's business

Time will fail me to type the numerous opportunities in this sector. Am tired now, if inspired will do later or tomorrow
Re: What Are Some Real Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by webm: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Time will fail me to type the numerous opportunities in this sector. Am tired now, if inspired will do later or tomorrow
I'm looking for an investment not a business. I think what you're thinking about are business opportunities
Re: What Are Some Real Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
webm:

I'm looking for an investment not a business. I think what you're thinking about are business opportunities

I read you correctly, there are agricultural investment opportunities. Look up farm crowdy I think
Re: What Are Some Real Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bitcny It's a new crpto currency they're trying to advertising their currency giving away free tokens And before you can get the free tokens, you need a minimum of 5 referrals David: This is advertising In order to boost the popularity of their token.
https:///BitCnyBot?start=r0536323668

Re: What Are Some Real Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by webm: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
CHIMAOBICCU:
Bitcny It's a new crpto currency they're trying to advertising their currency giving away free tokens And before you can get the free tokens, you need a minimum of 5 referrals David: This is advertising In order to boost the popularity of their token.
https:///BitCnyBot?start=r0536323668

They should just ban you for 900yrs. You couldn't even read the body of my message saying that I don't want bitcoin. Idiot
Re: What Are Some Real Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
webm:

They should just ban you for 900yrs. You couldn't even read the body of my message saying that I don't want bitcoin. Idiot
I don't get you
Re: What Are Some Real Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by Melaninprincess(f): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Can you check my signature for more details? Perhaps the iNEST will suit your extra money needs.
Re: What Are Some Real Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by harissonk1(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2021
Why not try Cryptocurrency trading through Beurax!
A worthy Investment. Send a WhatsApp message to 08058498334 and I'd explain to you on how it works.
Re: What Are Some Real Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by NTPGARRIfactory(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2021
webm:
Apart from stocks and mutual funds, what investments would you suggest for a newbie.

I have not done any investment before and I want to start.

Please don't tell me about crypto or Forex or any of high risk/high reward investments

Try investment in Agriculture. There is an investment opportunity in our 100% Mechanised Garri Production. You invest in working capital and get paid every 68 working days. See our signature for contact details.

(1) (Reply)

Best App To Buy Cryptocurrency In Nigeria / Which Is The Best Decision To Invest This Money / What Could Be The Meaning Of This Message Sent To Me This Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.