Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) (29401 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Dozie32(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
The idiot that posted a chinese girl that is almost half naked should be sent to Bornu state for youth service..

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Obago99: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nothing person no go see ohhh

Very soon now you go hear say dem rape the girl

����������

Ahm
#Obago (D play maker)
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Blakpot: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Good lord! I hope he wasn't kidnapped for ritual.
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Omezif(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Abomination is happening day by day. By the grace of God The child will be rescued.
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
This country is too full of Evil. Why?

I just received a WhatsApp video where a guy was caught selling fresh human head.
When asked how much he sells human head he said 20k.
What he uses the money for, he said for merriment with his friends.
Who was his first victim? His girlfriend.

It is obvious the headquarters of Satan is Nigeria.
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Whiteshield:
Anambra has started again this year. It is too early for this kind of news.

It is rather you that have started not to read properly again this year.....

Try change nah.,..

1 Like

Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Decree the arrest of the woman and the rescue of that kid in JESUS Name.. Amen
Rubbish!! Police should do their job, find, rescue, arrest, prosecute and jail the kidnapper. If Jesus can do anything why did Jesus let the child be kidnapped in the first place, Jesus is clearly useless.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tragic but that child has been sold already. They should contact NAPTIP for help. Police can't help.
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Blakpot:

Next time u go market pls find sense buy. If u no get d money, no worry i go send u.

The guy is so annoying

1 Like

Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Prodigee: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

It is rather you that have started not to read properly again this year.....

Try change nah.,..
Nnewichi, Nnewi North Local Government Area of Anambra State is clearly written in the report you ipig piece of shyte. I'm not suprised sha. As it's evil news you go deny am straight like say na abomination to you.
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
I begin to dey fear my own country dis days

Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Decree the arrest of the woman and the rescue of that kid in JESUS Name.. Amen
Decree?

So if the child is found tomorrow you will say it's because you decreed?

What is the difference between you and those pastors that engage in New year prophecies abi predictions?
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by highness25(m): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
TMSMedia:
A little boy identified as Prosper Chibuike Nnabuife has been abducted by a yet-to-be-identified girl in Nnewichi, Nnewi North Local Government Area of Anambra State, IgbereTV reports.

The missing boy is the son of Adolphus and Onyinye Nnabuife, of Uli town in Ihiala Local Government Area of the state.

According to a statement issued by the family and shared by Gentlenon Ejiofor, a staff of the Anambra State Government, on January 4, the child was stolen by the unknown woman who sent the victim's elder sibling to go and buy water and chewing gum for her.

It was gathered the incident happened on December 17, 2020, when the siblings were at the home of a close family friend in Nnewichi.

Read the post below:

https://www.facebook.com/100012285751299/posts/1131727550580093/?app=fbl
And to see that I'm in this Nnewi North. I have to watch myself... It's really difficult living in this part of the country, you'll be communicating with them in English they'll be replying you with their language even when they know you don't understand it. Imaging someone asking me "you're doing business in Igbo and you don't understand our language"? I quickly reminded him that Igbo people are scattered all over the world doing one business or the other he kept quiet.
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Blakpot:

Next time u go market pls find sense buy. If u no get d money, no worry i go send u.
I think you would find that photo is a bait to hack into people's phone, for people who like that kinda photos.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by uzor1984: 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
in jesus mighty name you will be found unhurt
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dozie32:
The idiot that posted a chinese girl that is almost half naked should be sent to Bornu state for youth service..
I think you would find that is a bait to hack into people's devices, for people who likes those kinda photos to click on the link.
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
Who da hell in their right mind leaves their child in the care of another child? Neglective parents i guess.
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Donspicey: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
All for the raba........
What a wicked world.......
Well hand go soon reach her sha.....
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Prodigee:
Anambra is clearly written in the report you ipig piece of shyte. I'm not suprised sha. As it's evil news you go deny am straight like say na abomination to you.

Face me I face you brought up kid.....your parents shouldn't have joined together to produce infertility like you....anyway I think your Dad is a responsible man, so let him go for DNA because you speak not like him.......

Anambra is clearly written but the culprit was unidentified to be an Anambra lady....
A Yoruba , Hausa, tivi or whatever might have kidnapped the boy.....

Just want to brief you the news as all your Brian can digest out of anything is war, insults, all manner of social vices ....

Don't think you went through the thread, your last comment showed the hatred easily
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Prodigee: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

Face me I face you brought up kid.....your parents shouldn't have joined together to produce infertility like you....anyway I think your Dad is a responsible man, so let him go for DNA because you speak not like him.......

Anambra is clearly written but the culprit was unidentified to be an Anambra lady....
A Yoruba , Hausa, tivi or whatever might have kidnapped the boy.....

Just want to brief you the news as all your Brian can digest out of anything is war, insults, all manner of social vices ....

Don't think you went through the thread, your last comment showed the hatred easily
Bastard mofo read all that thrash you typed again and see if you made any sense. Akamu.
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Godpikin4real(f): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
I pray lil prosper reunites with his family soonest.
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Prodigee:
Bastard mofo read all that thrash you typed again and see if you made any sense. Akamu.

The problem is your Brian not the thread or news......
Work on your Brian little kid
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Udstar(m): 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kestolove:
Wen I saw kidnap, robbery or drug...I know it can only happen in one region in nigeria ND if it happen outside d region it must b committed by a particular ethnic group

Don't be a bigot... Don't even do it for fun. You cry foul about racism on blacks but you're also racial.
Stop it, it ain't right.
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Prodigee: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

The problem is your Brian not the thread or news......
Work on your Brian little kid
Which one is Brian again. Oga park well jare. Simple English you can't write. Abi your generation na imbeciles ni. Oloriburuku.
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by Jibsy203(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fake news,she has been released
Re: Unknown Girl Kidnaps Toddler In Anambra (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Prodigee:
Which one is Brian again. Oga park well jare. Simple English you can't write. Abi your generation na imbeciles ni. Oloriburuku

Onye mgbu....how will you know when Oloriburuku is your nickname.....

See how you signed out with your nickname...lols

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Stole Cars At Gunpoint, Forge Customs’ Papers For Buyers – Carjacking Gang / 26-Year-Old Woman And Her Son Declared Missing In Ogun (Photos) / Man Caught Stealing Air Conditioner (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.