Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,467 members, 7,958,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Okay good - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Okay good (877 Views)

I Bought 10k Fuel = 8L, My Car Used It Up With 19km Drive, Is It Okay? (pics) / 'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift / Pre-order 2008 Toyota Prius (1.8M, Hybrid Battery CERTIFIED OKAY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay good by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thanks
Re: Okay good by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Someone has to help me Abeg. This is very important to me
Re: Okay good by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mechanics in the house, say something
Re: Okay good by Polaris1: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
While you wait for replies. you may want to read this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kia_Bongo

Re: Okay good by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
cc Please

Inception
Mykelly007
Nkechi042
Ikpummadu
endsarrrs
Re: Okay good by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Polaris1:
While you wait for replies. you may want to read this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kia_Bongo
Thanks a lot. I have actually read it but I need inputs of people who have used the car or have fixed it with regards to the information I seek.

Thank you
Re: Okay good by calculation(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Dear OP

Please don't go on on mission impossible. Just settle for those vehicle you can get its part and common, remember this is for business.
Re: Okay good by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2021
calculation:
Dear OP

Please don't go on on mission impossible. Just settle for those vehicle you can get its part and common, remember this is for business.
Boss, please do you have any experience on it?
Re: Okay good by ackifemmy(m): 9:08am On Jan 09, 2021
Please anyone that has mistubishi canter for hire Purchase. I'll make full payment in ten months..
Re: Okay good by nurey(m): 5:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
FortifiedCity:
Guys, please I'm on the verge of paying for a Kia Bongo A3000s for Haulage and logistics. Truck is 6 tyres

Please help me with advise on reliability and maintenance

How reliable is this truck?

What about the parts and maintenance?

Is it durable?

See image of truck type below

If it's diesel powered don't buy, bad experience with one.

Better look for toyota dyna, Nissan cabster, mitsubishi canter, VW LT35 cargo variant. Those are common only big companies with Access to Car center buy all these kia and isuzu vehicles.
Re: Okay good by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
nurey:

Better look for toyota dyna, Nissan cabster, mitsubishi canter, VW LT35 cargo variant. Those are common only big companies with Access to Car center buy all these kia and isuzu vehicles.
Sorry Sir. Please what major challenges did you face with yours?
Re: Okay good by nurey(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2021
FortifiedCity:
Sorry Sir. Please what major challenges did you face with yours?

Parts and then technicians to fix
Re: Okay good by calculation(m): 7:07am On Jan 11, 2021
FortifiedCity:
Boss, please do you have any experience on it?

nurey:

Now that you have the answer, make your decision. Remember you are the only one that will bear the cross, when the wahala start.
Re: Okay good by omoakin22: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
don't bongos yourself oooo
Re: Okay good by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Do you have any experience with it Sir?
omoakin22:
don't bongos yourself oooo

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Car Spray paint, mirror like Results / Come In For Affordable Cars. / Honda Accord For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.