Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Incredible Car Spray paint, mirror like Results - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Incredible Car Spray paint, mirror like Results (810 Views)

See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / Incredible Car Paint Job, The Need For Oven Bake / High Quality Car Spray Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Car Spray paint, mirror like Results by mrcoolautofix(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hello,

I am Dr Cool auto fix,

Most you out there searching for good mechanics as much as good car paint shop

It's not always easy to get one, some that you get most often is not as described,

Gazzuz recommened a customer sometimes ago prior to restoring his 2010 Corolla ac system without converting the compressor against all odds, it been more than a year now that I fix that issue and till date his car ac systems still rocks great,

He then asked if I knew a painter who can get his car painted to have a look like new, I did but the tech created more problems on the car that was hanged on my kneck to solve, after that incident, I have learned a lesson of not entrusting other road side mechanics with my customers car and in view of this, I am acquiring more skills to deal with more car issues alone or with my trusted teams,

Prior to finding good mechanics or paint shops that would be honest and legit prior to achieving this incredible results that I am showing this video here, can be a bit tough and confusing that's why I am going out of the circle of limitations to do the best above what the average mechanic can do & bring you nothing but the best quality service.

In this video I am working on Two cars, highlander and Camry 2015,

The issue with most paint shop is Terrible job, secondary the paint fade over a short period of time like 6 months,

Some with rough and uneven body work, others with good body work but horrible paint job with cheap materials to maximize profit,

In view of this, I have taken critical approach to merge every best practice required to getting your car back in shape as much as getting you value for your money

The only thing I can assure you is incredible results, a look like mirror that will maintain that beautiful look for 3 years at least,

One last thing, cost of quality service could be anything but cheap is not one of them, cos good job requires quality time, skills. Effort and materials,

With that said, the best quality is what I guaranteed, if you are interested in this service in and you are in Abuja, call 08061371793 For further inquiry.
regarding cost of service.

Don't forget I don't compromise my quality service standards for anything, once we reach on agreement.. it's done, expect nothing less but the best little to no flaws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZJIlmcY8g

(1) (Reply)

Classic & Vintage Nissan Skyline (especially GT & GT-R Version / I Need A 7 Seater For Rental. 100k Monthly / Neatly Used Toyota Highlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.