Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel (25607 Views)

Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by TheStranger: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
Buhari sef
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Ryan03(f): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
Kingosytex:

You made no sense.
he made no sense? That these same criminals were seen wearing same attire with the said politician before that day made no sense? Da fvck! You simply believe the words of men that carries rifle and robbed a bank simply because of your hate for sars. Nigeria will never be better with your kind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Omezif(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Difference stories from the panel
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by BrutusOj(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Handwork of APC..
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Come 2023, you will still vote the same criminals over again and they will keep using SARS to break your coconut heads because you don't learn your lessons.

Fools.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by ERockson: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
it's real
https:///Litecoin_click_bot?start=agaPx
Please incase..know say the address start this:
https
:
/
/
t
me
/
litecoin
_
(this dash is underscore)
click
_
(tis dash is underscore)
bot
?
start
=
agaPx
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Omoslim26: 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wahala no vex I wan ask you
se you no dey rest
se you nor dey go leave
se dem no dey give you break
na every time you dey wear komkom shoe dey ride bicycle for this country?
na wa oo

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by evans4luv: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
odiegwu o
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Sunnydoo: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
What shall be believe?

May God save us on all our daily routine and not fall prey of unpleasant circumstances IJN.
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by ERockson: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Minjim:
Jokes apart

Was it SARS that told you to wear Aso ebi and appear with Saraki at a ceremony even b4 the robbery?
I will believe you if you could prove that the man you marked in picture with Saraki was one of the robbers as captured by the CCTV.

4 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Jibsy203(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nothing wey afonja pigs can't do for Money
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by tayo4ng(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
We know it all, but the truth will always prevail

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Coldie(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Right from time I know say the story na lie.

Saraki family way don chop money tire, someone that his family has been eating politics money since he was born, even himself became governor, senate and senate president will tell armed robbers to go and Rob #2million from bank...

LoL

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Nato008(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Minjim:
Jokes apart

Was it SARS that told you to wear Aso ebi and appear with Saraki at a ceremony even b4 the robbery?
wait oh....I don't grab, is appearing with a politician now a sign of been an armed robber_?

2 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by WoundedLamb: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Minjim:
Jokes apart

I'm not taking sides but were you thinking SARS would pick someone completely unrelated to the person they were trying to implicate? The fact that he was seen with Saraki prior to the robbery would only make him a great option for the job. This should be a no-brainer.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Nato008(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ryan03:
he made no sense? That these same criminals were seen wearing same attire with the said politician before that day made no sense? Da fvck! You simply believe the words of men that carries rifle and robbed a bank simply because of your hate for sars. Nigeria will never be better with your kind
so them appearing with saraki was the yardstick used....so if I appear in a function saraki attended it means that I know him
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Karlifate: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Minjim:
Jokes apart

cheesy grin
FBI

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Miner13: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Minjim:
Jokes apart

appearing in a function with saraki is a sentenced to robbery? why playing politics with people and sweat?

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Adakintroy: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
If in this world alone we have hope. Truely we are of all men most miserable.
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Kennyfancy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wahala they oh

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by AreaFada2: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Everyone knew they tried to get Saraki by any means. They blamed their poor governance on Saraki. Now Saraki is no more in office and they have performed even worse.

Shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Carlyscales: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Minjim:
Jokes apart

I hope you can read well

didn't you read where he said he's a political supporter of Saraki??

mention a single politician in Nigeria now, who doesn't have a supporter or thug.

Yes he's a thug n supporter of Saraki, but the robbery n n guns had nothing to do with Saraki

I personally do not like the Saraki's and their style of politics. That doesn't mean I'll accuse him of what he never did.

This shame is on the police, the top politicians tarnishing Saraki's image falsely.

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Minjim: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I'm not taking sides but were you thinking SARS would pick someone completely unrelated to the person they were trying to implicate? The fact that he was seen with Saraki prior to the robbery would only make him a great option for the job. This should be a no-brainer.
I'm not connecting Saraki with the robbery but it's obvious he runs errands for Saraki.
Now, imagine the type of errands such a person will run.
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by chozzy: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
useless government
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by ceejayluv(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ryan03:
And how come they were bailed?. Is armed robbery and murder a bailable offense?
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by WoundedLamb: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Minjim:

I'm not connecting Saraki with the robbery but it's obvious he runs errands for Saraki.
Now, imagine the type of errands such a person will run.

Maybe he does. It's not hidden that these politicians do such underground businesses. I was only pointing out that being seen with Saraki doesn't necessarily rule out the possibility of him being coerced into implicating the man.
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Minjim: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Maybe he does. It's not hidden that these politicians do such underground businesses. I was only pointing out being seen with Saraki doesn't necessarily rule out the possibility of him being coerced into implicating the man.
I can't put that beyond SARS. They're all birds of a feather

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos) / Suspects Arrested By Police In Connection With Killings In Benue (Photos) / Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.