Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel (25604 Views)

Soldier: ‘SARS Tortured My Cousin To Death, While I Was Busy Fighting For Peace' / Offa Robbery: Policemen Took N400,000 Bribe From Robbers Before Robbery-Vanguard / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Nchenches: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
SARS - Now SWAT are nothing but Fulani instruments for building Nigeria as Fulani empire.

Mount road blocks to discourage any uprising against the skewed political structure and unitary government system that Fulani uses to build its empire in Nigeria.

Who didn’t know that Saraki had no business with those bloody robbers?

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Nchenches: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Minjim:
Jokes apart

Was it SARS that told you to wear Aso ebi and appear with Saraki at a ceremony even b4 the robbery?

I'm not connecting Saraki with the robbery but it's obvious he runs errands for Saraki.
Now, let's imagine the type of errands such a person runs.

Circumstantial evidence from a poisonous Jihadi group.

...and in these days of photoSHOPYNTHESIS...

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by bejeria101(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Zombie's

Saraki no longer has immunity, go and arrest him.

Awon werey without sense.
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Oshin56(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
ElValiente:
Hmm y'all painted my hometown red your life will never be the same again awon oloriburuku omo ale jatijati.
Omo Offa ooo
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Dasdee: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
I registered this evening to set the record straight, I think we are the problem of ourselves in this country. We need to verify news or at least follow up story to get critical view of the situation. On this issue, am a Kwaran and familiar with this case very well. The person in the picture seen with Saraki is not the same person police arrested, the police even denied their involvement by saying they were the one that uploaded the pictures and that they never said the person in the picture is one of the robbers. The person in the first picture came out and even released press statement that it was a case of mis identification. You can atleast compare their pictures and see this clearly for God sake.
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Benbellamor: 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Minjim:
Jokes apart

Was it SARS that told you to wear Aso ebi and appear with Saraki at a ceremony even b4 the robbery?

I'm not connecting Saraki with the robbery but it's obvious he runs errands for Saraki.
can you read this part in their submission...before swallowing wholesale a concoction
Here ee go
They confessed to be only political supporters of Senator Saraki, adding that the police threatened them to implicate Saraki during their alleged ordeal in detention
.they didn't deny being a political associate to saraki

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Bigchristo: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
Minjim:
Jokes apart

Truth be told those guys are connected to SARAKI as a political thug but he never send them such robbery, just ask yourself how much would saraki need from a bank robbery? Someone that has made so much money in government.

2 Likes

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by steeltrust: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Minjim:
Jokes apart

so to read and understand de hard you

Chief zoomby

So as big as saraki u ll believe he send you to go steal a bank when blue biro can do that stealing for him.

Some pple sef

1 Like

Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by ChoCho54(f): 4:26am On Jan 07, 2021
Minjim:
Jokes apart

That type of errand osunbande ran for Tinubu
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by ChoCho54(f): 4:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Dasdee:
I registered this evening to set the record straight, I think we are the problem of ourselves in this country. We need to verify news or at least follow up story to get critical view of the situation. On this issue, am a Kwaran and familiar with this case very well. The person in the picture seen with Saraki is not the same person police arrested, the police even denied their involvement by saying they were the one that uploaded the pictures and that they never said the person in the picture is one of the robbers. The person in the first picture came out and even released press statement that it was a case of mis identification. You can atleast compare their pictures and see this clearly for God sake.
Oga you say wetin?
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by Samade7: 6:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Minjim:
Jokes apart

Pls grow up.
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by NLRulesEnforcer: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2021
BigGuava:
.... You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today.....

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.... .....!

Thanks for reading

Kindly receive sense, act guided and stop continuously spamming these forum threads with your adverts. You and the other monikers you keep using to spam threads. The forum rules are clearly outlined, even at the point of publishing new comments on threads, yet you choose to continue to abuse and break them.

Continue your behavior and you will be reported to the Mods and all your accounts (including those alternate accounts you recently created) will be permanently banned within the next 24 hours.
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by ElValiente(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Oshin56:
Omo Offa ooo

Aww niyen ok baba mi.
Re: Offa Robbery: SARS Tortured Us To Implicate Saraki, Petitioners Told Panel by blackboy2star(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Read to comprehend and stop showing your bitterness.. They confessed to be only political supporters of Senator Saraki

Minjim:
Jokes apart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspects Arrested By Police In Connection With Killings In Benue (Photos) / Man Almost Lost His Eye After Being Beaten By SARS Operatives In Lagos (Graphic) / MTN Cables Thieves Caught In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.