Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Am Confuse On Completing My Skills Fee - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Am Confuse On Completing My Skills Fee (139 Views)

I Am Confuse And Need Urgent Attention / Earn Money For Completing Tasks, Playing Games, And Lots More. / Make Money By Completing A Task,, Its Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Confuse On Completing My Skills Fee by EM123: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
I am learning a skill and the person am learning it from is not putting me through on the basics or theory aspect , and he has not said anything to me . I will just come in the morning , watch him from morning to evening without him saying a word about what am learning to me . I have paid half of the money required , remaining half of the money and 1crate of malt and 1crate of beer . My question is should i complete the payment or look elsewhere?
Re: Am Confuse On Completing My Skills Fee by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
For how long have you been with him and what is the agreed duration of the training?

if you just started and there is still much time to spend wiith him, there is no need rushing things. Just continue to observe diligently as he does the work and do not hesitate to ask questions. That might be his own method (learning by observation). You can however triggar communication by being curious. Best of luck!

(1) (Reply)

Get A Pos Immediately / Best Engineering � Auto Cad � Graphics Designs At Affordable Price!! / Chy Mall Business Is A Business For Your Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.