Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test (9340 Views)

Ali Namadi: Kano LG Chairman Dies 2 Days After Winning Election / Outrage As Children Vote In Kano LG Election / Kano LG Polls: NDLEA Screens 250 Candidates, Says Some Of Them Are Drug Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by Coldie(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jaazz:
Very good!! Nice one from my state!!

Other states should follow suit and learn from kano state.

Most of our politicians are drug addicts.

Most of your constituency allowance go to drugs!

Kano is developing stronger because we say no to drug lords into the corridor of power!!

God bless kano state!!
LoL... Arrewa na your new account be this?
Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by mozes01(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
God bless Gandollar
Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Laughing . .make their sharia arrest those guys o
Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Is that drug test backed by the law?

Did they conduct drug tests on Gan-dollar in 2019?

1 Like

Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jaazz:

Kano is developing stronger because we say no to drug lords into the corridor of power!!

God bless kano state!!
So why posting pictures of your state?? You go take another 9 months ban now

1 Like

Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by lagdmark(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
If INEC want to disqualify some APC presidential candidates in 2023 elections they should apply this method.
Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by IbnBattuta1960: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Abeg, which electoral Act back this exercise?
Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by Saifulah: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Professor Sheka! I didn't read the article but hus picture alone brought back memories.

He once asked 300 level students to read and summarise the entire chapter of Anna koutsoyiannis "Modern Microeconomics" as an assignment because he believed his students were PDP sympathisers (they stole his ANPP emblem from his office) grin

1 Like

Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by Gabbriell: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
Jaazz:

Kano is developing rapidly because we say no to drug lords into the corridor of power!!

God bless kano state!!

Longest tym Nairaland mate, I heard a moderator banned you for 600 years grin grin grin that mod no try at all grin grin grin
Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by aleeyus(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
Gabbriell:

banned you for 600 years grin grin grin that mode no try at all grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by stephenponti(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
APC should test their Presidential Aspirants towards 2023. May be the Bourdln Man will be disqualified.

1 Like

Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by NaMeAboki: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mandrake007:
For a state like Kano that has so many self righteous headslammers and their holy hisbah that go around maintaining decency by destroying alcohol beverages and questioning women for showing their backs,they seem to have alot of drug addicts it’s like a pandemic over there but what do I know? Maybe drug abuse,raping young girls,terrorism and poverty is an obligation owed to Allah,what more can I say,they’re the first class citizens of Nigeria,they got their dream PRESIDENT so let them deal with thier problems.

Can't wait to unleash your bigotry and ignorance; only 6 out of 528; representing a meagre 1.1% of the total screened; and you are already out there masturbating over the issue using inapplicable words and stereotypes like as pandemic etc - I pity your life.
Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by pyro62(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

This thing you are saying sef has zero sense or relevance in it. Spits! angry
Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by Fabulouslouie(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright

e don tey wey I see u post ooo
Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by Dansuqi: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I talk am. Kano and katsina dey chop drug like sugar Caine but they always hide it. Northern problem is multifarious. Katsina women dey drink codeine like pure water. Thank God its been banned

What about edo? If they hide it,how come people already know? Stop talking carelessly
Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by Callmeike: 2:13am On Jan 07, 2021
Those caught are mere ignoramus because there are simple things to beat it. Nigeria is littered with drug addict politicians. Why do you think they have the mind to steal as they do fearlessly while letting others (civil servants, etc) die of hunger with no remourse because they wouldn't be paid?
Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by Callmeike: 2:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Those caught are mere ignoramus because there seem to be simple ways to beat it. Nigeria is littered with drug addict politicians. Why do you think they have the mind to steal as they do fearlessly while letting others (civil servants, etc) die of hunger with no remourse because they wouldn't be paid?
Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by MRAKBEE(m): 3:20am On Jan 07, 2021
Jaazz:

Kano is developing rapidly because we say no to drug lords into the corridor of power!!

God bless kano state!!
Arrewa you are back with another moniker?
Keep showing us over photoshopped pictures of the north everytime. It's called inferiority complex
Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by Eriokanmi: 3:34am On Jan 07, 2021
Dansuqi:

What about edo? If they hide it,how come people already know? Stop talking carelessly
No careless talk here. I just said the truth. You know edo na baba for weeds. Dem no dey hide am. South east dey do drugs abroad, some yoruba too. It's only baffling when the north who always claim to be saints are always caught in the web. They claim they don't steal but na dem be baba for stealing. They don't get caught simply because they rarely expose themselves..they'd tell you its government money, and its their brother let him eat and leave. I had worked with them as contractors so I know. I've never seen such promiscuous people like them. They don't practice what they preach.

This reminds me of that former northern governor who almost destabilised obj administration with sharia...political sharia. He said one girl was caught in adultery so she must be stoned to death. The news made headlines globally. Thanks to the international communities. She'd have been long forgotten by now. The same yeye man who later became senator was caught with 3 harlots in the hotel. When asked by press, he first denied it. When the video was played to him, he said he's entitled to his privacy. Hypocrites. Down south, including edo, we know they don't hide it. But up north, they play holy-holy fake religion. I'd lodged in a hotel along the airport road in kano where 5 girls entered same room with 5 boys...I've never seen or heard of this down south before. No be say dem tell me. I saw it with my korokoro eyes. The smoke of cigarette and other stuffs coming out of that room was like that of chimney or factory exhaust. The room was next to mine and I had to complain to the hotel manager the following morning of their illicit , disturbing acts. Same morning, a man came searching the hotel for his newly married wife who was with another guy, she was found there. As I dey complain one mata, naxo another one show face.

They say they destroyed beer parlour in the north , I laffed dat day. If you see where these guys shark alcohol in their closet, you'd pick race. This bokon haram.of a thing is as old as man in the north. They have been hiding these heinous acts for long, because they occupied the power positions in the military for years. Na the same islamist terrorist make my inlaw run commot zaria in the 80s.

1 Like

Re: Kano LG Election: Six Candidates Disqualified For ‘Failing’ Drug Test by Dansuqi: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Eriokanmi:
No careless talk here. I just said the truth. You know edo na baba for weeds. Dem no dey hide am. South east dey do drugs abroad, some yoruba too. It's only baffling when the north who always claim to be saints are always caught in the web. They claim they don't steal but na dem be baba for stealing. They don't get caught simply because they rarely expose themselves..they'd tell you its government money, and its their brother let him eat and leave. I had worked with them as contractors so I know. I've never seen such promiscuous people like them. They don't practice what they preach.

This reminds me of that former northern governor who almost destabilised obj administration with sharia...political sharia. He said one girl was caught in adultery so she must be stoned to death. The news made headlines globally. Thanks to the international communities. She'd have been long forgotten by now. The same yeye man who later became senator was caught with 3 harlots in the hotel. When asked by press, he first denied it. When the video was played to him, he said he's entitled to his privacy. Hypocrites. Down south, including edo, we know they don't hide it. But up north, they play holy-holy fake religion. I'd lodged in a hotel along the airport road in kano where 5 girls entered same room with 5 boys...I've never seen or heard of this down south before. No be say dem tell me. I saw it with my korokoro eyes. The smoke of cigarette and other stuffs coming out of that room was like that of chimney or factory exhaust. The room was next to mine and I had to complain to the hotel manager the following morning of their illicit , disturbing acts. Same morning, a man came searching the hotel for his newly married wife who was with another guy, she was found there. As I dey complain one mata, naxo another one show face.

They say they destroyed beer parlour in the north , I laffed dat day. If you see where these guys shark alcohol in their closet, you'd pick race. This bokon haram.of a thing is as old as man in the north. They have been hiding these heinous acts for long, because they occupied the power positions in the military for years. Na the same islamist terrorist make my inlaw run commot zaria in the 80s.

Hmmm.true but the lesson and good thing is that they have started the move to do drug test for would be leaders.let the south follow suit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Postpones Visit To Ogun Indefinitely / The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady / 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.