Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady (9322 Views)

Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu Exposed / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Nonexisting: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
This is the man who hugged wife of Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu when she slapped former Anambra's Firstlady, Mrs Obiano. Drop a few words for legendary hugger. grin

Mynd44. Seun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by SarkinYarki: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2022
He no try

5 Likes

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by PrinceOfLagos: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
He don achieve his long time ambition

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Mooh247: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2022
cool

Congrats to him

He is now in the league of Femi Fani Kayode, Odimegu Ojuckwu, and Goodluck Jonathan

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Nonexisting: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
He don achieve his long time ambition
Who wouldn't risk all to steal an embrace from this amazon of beauty? grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Gentlerespect76: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
OP you are not serious. Hug her as in?
Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by PrinceOfLagos: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Congrats to him

He is now in the league of Femi Fani Kayode, Odimegu Ojuckwu, and Goodluck Jonathan

He achieved his long time ambition quicker than Tinubu will achieve his

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Mooh247: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He achieved his long time ambition quicker than Tinubu will achieve his

As long as Tinubu achieves his... We are good

7 Likes

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
Nonexisting:
Who wouldn't risk all to steal an embrace from this amazon of beauty? grin
She's finer than most first ladies in south west

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by PrinceOfLagos: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:

As long as Tinubu achieves his... We are good
Tinubu ambition no gree fly

Buni and Buhari don clip the wings

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Mooh247: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu ambition no gree fly

Buni and Buhari don clip the wings

We've heard that old song before change your records and play new tune

BAT2023

On his mandate we stand

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by PrinceOfLagos: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:

We've heard that old song before change your records and play new tune

BAT2023

On his mandate we stand

If you too stand, you fit fall o

Ambition wey we don take wipe yansh throway inside gutter

Una go see meh-meh

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Mooh247: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah she's finer than Ondo and Oyo first lady no doubt

But in southwest we value grace, wisdom, class and sophistication than beauty without character or decorum

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2022

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Mooh247: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

If you too stand, you fit fall o

Ambition wey we don take wipe yansh throway inside gutter

Una go see meh-meh

So if you have used your ambition to wipe yansh

Then what brought Bola Ahmed Tinubu into this thread and post if it's not your mind being scared of Jagaban

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Almaigaa: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Bianca Ojukwu na Ashawo true true. Willi Obiano wife know where them they both meet, during their Ashawo session. That's why she call her Ashawo.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by PrinceOfLagos: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:

Yeah she's finer than Ondo and Oyo first lady no doubt

But in southwest we value grace, wisdom, class and sophistication than beauty without character or decorum
Bianca get all you've mentioned here in abundance

Even at old age she's still looking super cute

Remi Tinubu is no match

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Samuelnze(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
He is face the rot of ojukwu sooner or later. you get mind hug ojukwu woman
Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Almaigaa: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

My Babe, Amaka fine pass Bianca Ojukwu. My Amaka na beauty queen too. She recently won the most pretty lady in the East contest. grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by PrinceOfLagos: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:

So if you have used your ambition to wipe yansh

Then what brought Bola Ahmed Tinubu into this thread and post if it's not your mind being scared of Jagaban

Na talk dey bring talk up
Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Esama: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2022
[s]
SarkinYarki:
He is a fool
[/s]

You called someone father a fool the man might not even have any motive. Do you have parents kid?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by PrinceOfLagos: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
Almaigaa:

My Babe, Amaka fine pass Bianca Ojukwu. My Amaka na beauty queen too. She recently won the most pretty lady in the East contest. grin grin
Who be that ?
Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Mooh247: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Bianca get all you've mentioned here in abundance

Even at old age she's still looking super cute

Remi Tinubu is no match

Senator Remi Tinubu is a Lawmaker and a Pastor not an Ashawo, gold digging bitch, turned street fighter

Bianca can fight all she wants she would never become the senator of federal republic of Nigeria just like her failed late husband

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Mooh247: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Na talk dey bring talk up

If we go through your post since morning, you have mentioned Bola Ahmed Tinubu more times than you have called on Jesus Christ

Are you now worshipping Jagaban

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by ablejesus26(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Oga we know that She is the true definition of beauty and brains,beauty no be new thing for Igbo e dey for our blood but no one is asking you to do your senseless comparison undecided
If you no masturbate on Yoruba vs Igbo for one you go die undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by PrinceOfLagos: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:

Senator Remi Tinubu is a Lawmaker and a Pastor not an Ashawo, gold digging bitch, turned street fighter

Bianca can fight all she wants she would never become the senator of federal republic of Nigeria just like her failed late husband
Don't forget that her late husband owns APGA, The party under which Peter obi, Willie obiano, soludo and other senators in the house came to power ..

She was an ambassador and many other top offices she occupied in the past so she's achieved it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by PrinceOfLagos: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:

If we go through your post since morning, you have mentioned Bola Ahmed Tinubu more times than you have called on Jesus Christ

Are you now worshipping Jagaban
Tinubu is my boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Mooh247: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is my boy

grin

Something tells me you have Tinubu's poster in your bedroom, and have his pics as your wallpaper... You prolly self-service to the old man's pics because you are strangely obsessed with him

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by PrinceOfLagos: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Mooh247:

grin

Something tells me you have Tinubu's poster in your bedroom, and have his pics as your wallpaper... You prolly self-service to the old man's pics because you are strangely obsessed with him

I don't have issue with Tinubu, I just feel that Nigerians deserve better

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Mooh247: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't have issue with Tinubu, I just feel that Nigerians deserve better

Ok who do you suggest is better than Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Let's go through the persons CV perhaps the person might wow us and I will personally start campaigning for him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by Almaigaa: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Who be that ?

See her. Na Amaka be her name. The Babe fine die

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Who Hugged Bianca Ojukwu When She Slapped Former Anambra's Firstlady by JOemmy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

No first lady in the south west comes close Bianca is a beauty goddess.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aspirants Walk Out Of APC Secretariat In Sokoto Over Blackout / Obasanjo’s Wish On Obi Is Personal Opinion Not Of The Majority - PDP / Ekiti Plans International Airport Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.