Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Free Music Video Shoot - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Free Music Video Shoot (1354 Views)

Iyanya's le Kwa Ukwu Video-Shoot (Photos) / Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) / Free Music Insturment Training And Resources Available Take advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Music Video Shoot by bizzy234: 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2011
I run a Video production company and i'm ready to work with young artistes and well established . below is a link of the video that i have produced . I have the latest video production equipments in Nigeria and i'm down to earth and the kind of guy that you can work with to achieve the best QUALITY MTV base and channel O standard . I use the same camera as clarence peters and DJ tee . I can here is a link of a music video that i've done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzZJgt8PMg0

then Call me on 08169067450 or 07057274278 .

(1) (Reply)

Mode Ix Mr Oga / Burna Boy Vs Patoranking who is the best. / Who else thinks Nigerian emcees are wack? ✘✘

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.