Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Business I Can Do As A Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business I Can Do As A Student (404 Views)

Business I Can Start With #200k / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business I Can Do As A Student by Andrewandrew: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Please fellow nairalanders I'm a student and I sponsor my self in one of the state university, please I need good business I can start with the little money(200k) I made during this lockdown as a sales person so as not go broke in school, as we are about to resume and to help me pay my fees as i may not have much holiday to work again
Pls matured advice needed thanks
Re: Business I Can Do As A Student by Red7: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
Invest half in farming get 100% ROI after harvest

I'm setting up a farm if it interests you to partner, message me on WhatsApp. Let's meet and discuss. If you like the project you are free to invest in it

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Do As A Student by Kahbahsah: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Andrewandrew:
Please fellow nairalanders I'm a student and I sponsor my self in one of the state university, please I need good business I can start with the little money(200k) I made during this lockdown as a sales person so as not go broke in school, as we are about to resume and to help me pay my fees as i may not have much holiday to work again

Are you ready to learn some top-notch social media marketing skills needed to sell your products/services very rapidly and rake in the money like never before?

OR

Do you want to live the good life as a Social Media Manager?

Send me a PM to get a FREE VIDEO that will change your finances forever.

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Do As A Student by onyiloxy(f): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Andrewandrew:

My dear, I will advice you save the money until are sure and have learned how to grow and manage a business. Meanwhile In this site you will find business ideas to make money online and work from home.
Check is out: https://onlineprofitt.com

1 Like

Re: Business I Can Do As A Student by madigitals(m): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2021
Well for the Nigeria of today, offline business won't give you much except you're with a huge capital and in a strategic location. Online business is a way to go if you know your onion.

That said, learn how to buy and reselling of EXPIRED domain names. A domain you bought $9 (#3450) can be resold for $500 within a short period. Personally I've done it several times and still doing it. For more information, research more about this at Google or check out this awareness thread; https://www.nairaland.com/6350872/how-earn-money-online-real

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breakout Code 2.0 Review : How To Succeed With Email Marketing / Please Help, A Friend Mistakenly Sent Money To Wrong, Now This Happen / Fisherman Catches Giant Swordfish In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.