Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

The Danger Of Marrying Gentile Women - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Danger Of Marrying Gentile Women (1789 Views)

Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / The Law Of Tithing Is Not For New Testament Gentile Believers / The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Danger Of Marrying Gentile Women by donnie(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Nooooooooooooooooo!
I myself i'm not a worshiper of your YAH so how can my wife be it's worshiper?
Abi you've forgotten me so quickly?
I am Maximus, one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, my own God accommodates all tribes, races, tongues, skin-colours as in people from all cultures. My own God can't be your YAH.
So my entire family have nothing to do with your YAH! cheesy

O I recall ...you're clearly a reprobate. grin
Re: The Danger Of Marrying Gentile Women by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Whatever Mr BANTU ISOLELE, WHATEVER! cheesy

donnie:

O I recall ...you're clearly a reprobate. grin
Re: The Danger Of Marrying Gentile Women by elated177: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2021
donnie:

Keep waiting to find it on the net. YAH calls us his hidden ones. The nations chose to cut us off but YAH is waking up his elect in these last days.

I do not preach religion. I am sent to wake up ISOLELE dasol. Commandments were not given to everyone, but to ISOLELE.

Keep deluding yourself. You are disseminating hatred, racism, ethnic and tribal sentiments.

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Marrying Gentile Women by donnie(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2021
elated177:

Keep deluding yourself. You are disseminating hatred, racism, ethnic and tribal sentiments.

Don't worry... Your eyes have not yet opened to see the correlation between the warnings I gave on NL and happenings in our world shortly after.

YAH is black, MESSIAH is black, The people of the book are black and I have no appolopies for saying that because it's the TRUTH. The land of ISOLELE (Israel) is below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert.

Y'all have been bewitched by white Jesus; reason, there's no truth is you. You're blind and confused about happenings around the world. Your only source of truth or REALITY are witchcraft tools like CNN, BBC etc. You have rejected YAH and His holy scriptures and teach for doctrine, the commandments of men.
Re: The Danger Of Marrying Gentile Women by elated177: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
donnie:

Don't worry... Your eyes have not yet opened to see the correlation between the warnings I gave on NL and happenings in our world shortly after.

YAH is black, MESSIAH is black, The people of the book are black and I have no appolopies for saying that because it's the TRUTH. The land of ISOLELE (Israel) is below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert.

Y'all have been bewitched by white Jesus; reason, there's no truth is you. You're blind and confused about happenings around the world. Your only source of truth or REALITY are witchcraft tools like CNN, BBC etc. You have rejected YAH and His holy scriptures and teach for doctrine, the commandments of men.

I refuse to follow your delusions. Every human being who obeys the Commandments of YHVH Almighty, my Daddy in the sky, irrespective of race, tribe, ethnicity or language is my brother or sister.

I see and understand whatever my Father in heaven wants me to see and understand. I don't go about chasing world events. They will neither add nor remove anything from my righteous walk.

Stop the racist messages, Donnie. Every tribe, race, color or language belongs to the Creator.

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Marrying Gentile Women by donnie(m): 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
elated177:

I refuse to follow your delusions. Every human being who obeys the Commandments of YHVH Almighty, my Daddy in the sky, irrespective of race, tribe, ethnicity or language is my brother or sister.

I see and understand whatever my Father in heaven wants me to see and understand. I don't go about chasing world events. They will neither add nor remove anything from my righteous walk.

Stop the racist messages, Donnie. Every tribe, race, color or language belongs to the Creator.

You do not know righteousness. Salvation doesn't come through hopeless religiousity. If you refuse to acknowledge and defend YAH'S people you're doomed because salvation is of ISOLELE (Israelites). They are the ones MESSIAH is coming to save. They are the ones who were given the law and sinned. Now they're are oppressed and enslaved around the world. All you fake religious people will perish when destruction comes.

Matthew 1:21
And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name YAHUSHA: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Luke 1:71
That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Danger Of Marrying Gentile Women by MuttleyLaff: 4:01am On Jan 14, 2021
Re: The Danger Of Marrying Gentile Women by Truthwords: 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
donnie:

Another Idiotic buffoon...

YAHUAH is Bantu language and that is the name mistranslated as Jehovah in the English Bible. Paleo-Hebrew is in the Bantu languages. The Ashantis call him YAHUAH in their native tongue ever before colonialists came.

YAH means Creator or To Create in Bantu. It is also used in addressing someone senior or that you respect by saying Yah before the name.

YAH ABE (Paleo-Hebrew meaning YAH our Father) = NYAMBE (Bantu YAH is Creator).

YAH BAH = YABA (Yoruba)= EYAMBA (Efik)= NYAME/ YAHAYA (Kogi) etc.

These are all expressions of the name of the Father YAHUAH (YAH for short).

HalleluYAH = Praises be to YAH

MESSIAH is YAHUSHA (meaning YAH is Salvation). SHA means "to Save" in Paleo-Hebrew as well as in Bantu language. YAHUSHA is wrongly translated as Joshua or Jesus in the English bible.

Better purge yourself of hatred before you diagrace yourself here.

Mehn, There will Always be agents of the Devil that will fight the truth. Ignore some of the deceived ones.

1 Like

Re: The Danger Of Marrying Gentile Women by donnie(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Truthwords:

Mehn, There will Always be agents of the Devil that will fight the truth. Ignore some of the deceived ones.

Correct... Shalom

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Professor Of Philosophy (does God Exist) / God Loves A Servant-leader / Mother Theresa Orphanage Home, Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.