Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers (35852 Views)

Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Pastor Moses Alu Of Bride Assembly Church Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by aminulive: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A man identified as Bright Ben has taken to social media to accuse the General Overseer of World Bank Assembly, Pastor Moses Adeeyo of 'snatching' his wife and kids, POLITICS NIGERIA has learned.

Ben, in a statement on his Facebook page, revealed that he was a full financial member of the church alongside his wife, Mrs. Tina Bright nee Everest, and they had been attending the church for a while.

He alleged that trouble started after his wife was given an 'appointment' and she quietly moved out of the house with their two children. He claims that he had been searching for her adding that he even called pastor Adeeyo to seek advice on the matter but at a point the pastor allegedly seized picking up his calls and blocked his line.

Mr. Ben stated that he found out about his wife's whereabouts on Sunday after seeing pictures of Pastor Adeeyo's marriage to Tina. Bright and Tina have been married for 12 years.

https://politicsnigeria.com/popular-pastor-in-hot-water-for-marrying-church-members-wife-in-rivers-photos/

ADULTERY... As shameful as it sounds, it is a true life story. MY PASTOR MARRIED MY WIFE. I've been married to Mrs Tina Bright for over 12years with 2kids,a girl and a boy. I married her traditionally and white wedding and took her to introduce to my Pastor Moses Adeeyo. The General Overseer of World Bank Assembly in Eneka , obio/akpor LGA Rivers State. We started attending the church and became full financial members.

My wife was given an immediate appoi 7months ago, she moved out of the house with our 2kids before I got back from work. I searched everywhere and called everyone even the G.O. unknown to me that he was the architect of my problems. After sometime he stopped picking my calls and blocked my phone line. I've been looking for her until I saw this pictures yesterday online.

He claimed that the Holy Spirit told him that she is his wife. Is the Holy Spirit and author of confusion.? My wife of 12yrs is now his. Pls Couples be careful in world Bank Assembly be careful of Pst MOSES ADEEYO.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=996692707764969&id=100022727478100

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by aminulive: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2021

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by aminulive: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2021

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by LibertyRep: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
This is totally unacceptable.

The pastor and the woman should come out to the public court with their version of the story.

But then, a member is a member, which one again is a financial member?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Righteousness2(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
He claimed that the Holy Spirit told him that she is his wife. Is the Holy Spirit and author of confusion.?

If all you put out is truth, then the World bank Pastor is a Dangerous Wolf and an adulterous Fellow.

It is unfortunate that humans do not Fear the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is One being that you don't Blaspheme against. It is Eternal Damnation to Blaspheme against the Holyspirit.
Folks be Careful

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by DropsMic(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2021

If there's anything you need to know in life, it's this... Be very wary of religious people... be very WARY

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
I saw the update this evening.. I just shake My head.. these are the kind of pastors you will see on the last day..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Businesslist: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Mayng01(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Lordgel: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Endtime Pastor indeed

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Noblesh: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
Mahn
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Creamz(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nigeria na comedy city

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by SILVERLINES: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
cheesy

Toto sweet so d pastor just buy all at once

Evil these end time pastors d do no get part 2

By the way where is Righteousness2 let him explain this gospel for us

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Bukasint(f): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Jesus
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by nairabacks(f): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
?? World bank ??

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by xynerise: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Overtaking is allowed grin

Seriously, women are easy prey to these fake pastors.

Even the name of the Church should even ring a bell to members that it is all about money

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by gbaskiboy: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
This one strong oo. But how do we end up here as a country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Skooldeto(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
no be juju be that

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Normal thing for churches - business centers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Segkem2013(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
This is totally wrong. As long as he hasn't divorced his wife, the pastor is an olosha (thief). Of all women, na person wife dey hungry you. The church in Nigeria especially is bringing so much shame to the body of Christ.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Fear men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by ojun50(m): 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
Many reasons I don't even want to be hearing pastor did this and that from my wife.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by oglalasioux(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Serves you right! Next time you hear native doctor sorry, pastor, you run.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Make I do FEM!
I need to hear the woman's story before making any judgment or criticism. Some people are animals in human skin. The woman could have a very heartbreaking story to tell the public.

I wonder why some good men & women end up marrying sadists.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Spectaclesawe25: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
Wahala!!
The way God go dey watch we his creation sometimes en, expecially we Nigerians and most especially 'Men of God'.
Now the guy must have separated from the woman but is it not the role of the MOG to reconcile the two parties who were joined in holy matrimony?
The worst is you come use the pickin do little bride and groom join... No be juju be dat!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by GardenOfGod(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
Women are funny o..... She no fit say No!
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by michlins(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
The name of the church should tell you that the pastor called himself

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by kiddkash(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
so sad. we no longer have men-of-God. what we have are God-of-men
Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by okeyumez(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
To much hypocrisy in christiandom

1 Like

Re: Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers by Kam2021: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
You see all these one room, one branch, 20 members church..I don't and will not attend or become a member there...na those one room 20 members church all these kain things dey happen..

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olayide Bakare Celebrates 60th Birthday (photos) / My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade / Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.