Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends (36101 Views)

CBN Dormant Account Policy Triggers Anxiety In Banking Sector / CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances / Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by leisuretym: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
Cabal is busy looking for where to steal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by AFONJACOW(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
I said it not long ago, the next thing buhari and his goons of criminals in APShits will do to continue their Looting spray, is to attack bank accounts... What's their concerns if I decide to keep my hard earn money domicile as long as I wishes.... Only fools will keep these charlatans beyond 2023...

Wasted region and desperation to have one of their own as president brought us to this sorry State... And the worst be say, they never learn from their mistakes

2 Likes

Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
Shameless leaders. Abeg make dem no touch my account o biko. I left the shores of naija even before NIMC nor NIN. If I hear love-vendor for my account wey dey dormant, na problem for Nigerian government. I'm not in the country and I cant do anything about my account been dormant until I come back. Na beg I dey beg Nigerian government o

GIANTPLUSHUB:

Source : https://www.thecable.ng/fg-to-borrow-dormant-account-balances-unclaimed-dividends

Does this sounds like Nigerians banks accounts are in trouble or all is well with Nigeria? Can we really trust the government that the borrowed funds will be available at anytime?
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by nairaman66(m): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
What a government!!
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by Bullman(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Source : https://www.thecable.ng/fg-to-borrow-dormant-account-balances-unclaimed-dividends

Does this sounds like Nigerians banks accounts are in trouble or all is well with Nigeria? Can we really trust the government that the borrowed funds will be available at anytime?

Lord knows d country is as broke as hell
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by PrudencyFeats: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Despite the 7.5% vat that was added to our suffering, they still want to go borrowing from personal account and dividends of individuals.

If Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan borrowed to fund projects this govt will pay and have no project to show for it.

Buhari! No be by force to do projects while enslaving us in disguise. Work according to what is available on your table. Your appointees are stealing those monies.

We sbould learn to elect leaders that have the ability to think outside the box and not those that depends on taxing the citizens to get anything done.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by nnamdi640: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
This man called Buhari has messed up this country. I can't keep my own money in peace again. Zombies hope you all have seen what you cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by jcross19: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

They want to borrow or claimed some forgotten loots... This government is yahol yahoo government. They used Nigeria properties to secured loans then loots the loa again but now no more loan to loots they turned to "dumps" in wire wire language....
God punish you people.
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
FG/Presidency will start kidnapping of citizens for ransom by March,1,2021.

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by gasparpisciotta: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Why can’t CBN print more money to save the Naira?
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by omoyeni37: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
OLORIBURUKU GOVERNMENT
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by TONIOI: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
This people are seriously mad for them to even say it out with their mouth, they have no shame , stealing from citizens to fund dia own foolish interest , if u like call it borrow, me I call it stealing, and at the end some fools will still come out here and tell us the government is trying , worse regim ever in the history of dis country ,as bad as foolish pdp was , we did not see all dis nonsense, just imagine,
Make una no try am touch my money sha, heeeeen .

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by primestreams: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Baawahala:
FG/Presidency will start kidnapping of citizens for ransom by March,1,2021.
Lol it doesn't work like that
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by nnamdi640: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Those money will not be regain again. This is the highest scam any government can embark on.

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by nedekid: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
erniok:

In all honesty, was Nigeria created 16 years ago? Was your darling daddy not part of the old guard that destroyed this country or do you want to pretend you're oblivious of this fact?
Dont mind the nitwit. His stupidity knows no bounds.

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by TONIOI: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
nnamdi640:
Those money will not be regain again. This is the highest scam any government can embark on.

That's why I call it stealing, abeg help me tell dem ooO
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by preshyusufu: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
The way this country and APC government dey go, this government go soon dey collect offering from our hands.
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by lexy2014: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
post=97793820:

The criminals and thieves you supported for 16 wasted years of looting and corruption borrowed money to pay Salaries and LOOT the rest, even when we made the highest profit in oil revenue in the historyof Nigeria,

And our darling Daddy is borrowing money to build infrastructures that have never been seen in the history of this nation.
Only the willfully blind will not see all the infrastructures being built all over the country.

And you told us not to love, Support and pray for this man, but we should rather support the thieves, looters and criminals y'all support?

We have got to a stage when PMB achievements can no longer be denied but hated.

Shame on the enemies of Nigeria,
Shame on the supporters of looters.

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Amen to all the corrupt thieves among them.
They will never end well.
No matter the party they are....along with the citizens supporting such looters.

Only the good, sane, hardworking Nigerians will say Amen to this.

Enemies of the country will Japan straight......who wan die now ? grin cheesy wink

Say Amen or shut up Asadu tongue

Only the willfully blind will not see all the infrastructures being built all over the country.

Check this out briefly Stan.....

https://www.nairaland.com/6347212/buhari-no-sustainable-development-without#97754360

This one is still can't get over PDP yet his darling daddy wants to start pilfering people's savings in their bank accounts. Don't remember PDP stealing from d bank accounts of ordinary nigerians. Buhari has put d burden of financing nigeria on d shoulders of ordinary nigerians & I wonder what then is his job. Despite increase in vat, fuel, electricity, blocking borders, buhari still can't figure out a way to finance govt activities without adding more burden to nigerians

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by Viktom(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author= post=97793820]
The criminals and thieves you supported for 16 wasted years of looting and corruption borrowed money to pay Salaries and LOOT the rest, even when we made the highest profit in oil revenue in the historyof Nigeria,

And our darling Daddy is borrowing money to build infrastructures that have never been seen in the history of this nation.
Only the willfully blind will not see all the infrastructures being built all over the country.

And you told us not to love, Support and pray for this man, but we should rather support the thieves, looters and criminals y'all support?

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

are you being sarcastic or you are just being foolish?

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by Chachamiliano: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Next thing we will hear, is that the government is trying to borrow funds from grave yards as they understand that dead bodies cannot spend money. Yeye government
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by Samfloxin(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author= post=97793820]

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

No matter the party they are....along with the citizens supporting such looters.

Enemies of the country will Japan straight......who wan die now ? grin cheesy wink

Only the willfully blind will not see all the infrastructures being built all over the country.

https://www.nairaland.com/6347212/buhari-no-sustainable-development-without#97754360[/q
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by cerebralniggie1: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
post=97793820:

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

https://www.nairaland.com/6347212/buhari-no-sustainable-development-without#97754360
When you want
get sense you dis zombie? 2020 don come don go, still you no free get sense

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by Bontia(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Two things are involved here - You are either directly/ indirectly benefiting from this regime or you are extremely ignorant. shocked sad
post=97793820:

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by bejeria101(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Intergrity looting crooks.

This government is demonic.
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by Chachamiliano: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
post=97793820:

MAY BUHARI SUCCEED.

Bros go and grill you don't know what you are saying

1 Like

Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by Yello1(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Se dem no go do money rituals now with dis kind way dem take dey borrow from both dead and living account. It is well oo. And i heard dt he who goes borrowing goes sorrowing ooo
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by Chirowman(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wahala for who get dormant account .
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by evans4luv: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
piggy bank to the rescue
Re: FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends by Chachamiliano: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Why can’t CBN print more money to save the Naira?

It's doesn't work that way. Resources must be available by then the money will have value

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed / Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.