Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed (36130 Views)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / Herbert Wigwe: US NTSB Releases Images Of Helicopter Crash Site [watch] / How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by BewareOf419: 5:05pm On Feb 11
United States authorities on Sunday said preliminary reports suggest that the chopper crash that killed Group Chief Executive Officer of Access Holding Plc, Herbert Wigwe, his Wife, son and others was because of wintry weather conditions.

Speaking during a media briefing Saturday (3 am Nigerian time, Sunday), a National Transportation Safety Board member, Michael Graham, said officials were on the scene to gather perishable evidence.

“Witness reports of the weather conditions during the accident suggest rain and a wintry mix.

“The helicopter was not equipped with a cockpit voice recorder or a flight data recorder. This helicopter was not required to be equipped with those types of recording devices,” Graham said.

Asked about more information on the passengers, Graham stated there were no details but added that “any names will be released through the coroner’s office” without specifying a time frame.

Meanwhile, Access Bank had confirmed the death of Wigwe and his family members in a statement on Sunday.

DAILY POST recalls that reports filtered in on Saturday evening announcing Wigwe’s death in California United States plane crash.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/11/wigwe-us-authorities-give-reason-helicopter-crashed/

4 Likes

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Jones4190(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11
The good ones depart while evils one stay on to continue dishing out wickedness. May the souls of the departed rest in peace and the evil still alive know no peace

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by tishbite43: 5:13pm On Feb 11
Na yeye helicopter big man like am enter sef
Yuck

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by WorldRichest: 5:15pm On Feb 11
E no concern us.

You can go and tell Erastus Akingbola whose bank Intercontinental Bank was illegally and forcefully stolen by Wigwe, his boss Aigboje Aig, Bukola Saraki, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, and also the thousands of bankers that were sacked for no offense but

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by fnep2smooth(m): 5:16pm On Feb 11
1000 ways to die.... Rest in peace.

I heard he was going to watch super bowl, AFCON final would have save him and his family but God knows the best

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by tubolancer(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11
BewareOf419:
United States authorities on Sunday said preliminary reports suggest that the chopper crash that killed Group Chief Executive Officer of Access Holding Plc, Herbert Wigwe, his Wife, son and others was because of wintry weather conditions.

Speaking during a media briefing Saturday (3 am Nigerian time, Sunday), a National Transportation Safety Board member, Michael Graham, said officials were on the scene to gather perishable evidence.

“Witness reports of the weather conditions during the accident suggest rain and a wintry mix.

“The helicopter was not equipped with a cockpit voice recorder or a flight data recorder. This helicopter was not required to be equipped with those types of recording devices,” Graham said.

Asked about more information on the passengers, Graham stated there were no details but added that “any names will be released through the coroner’s office” without specifying a time frame.

Meanwhile, Access Bank had confirmed the death of Wigwe and his family members in a statement on Sunday.

DAILY POST recalls that reports filtered in on Saturday evening announcing Wigwe’s death in California United States plane crash.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/11/wigwe-us-authorities-give-reason-helicopter-crashed/
Molue is better than that helicopter but because it was the United States, they rushed to enter.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Felabrity: 5:28pm On Feb 11
It's always weather condition

Same thing with Kobe

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by delzbaba(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11
Just drive or use a plane guys, helicopters are 50/50

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by blacknp(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11
WorldRichest:
E no concern us.

You got go tell Erastus Akingbola whose bank Intercontinental Bank was illegally and forcefully stolen by Wigwe, his boss Aigboje Aig, Bukola Saraki, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, and also the thousands of bankers that were sacked for no offense but
It seems that you are disturbed by forces?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by WorldRichest: 5:38pm On Feb 11
blacknp:
It seems that you are disturbed by forces?

Yes, I am disturbed by my friends who lost their jobs in Intercontinental Bank when the gang of thieves whom Ogun go soon kee all of them illegally stole the bank from the owners.

Have you forgotten that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who was used for the illegality has been disgraced and humiliated twice ?

What about Bukola Saraki that was the thief that initiated the evil plan? He is fighting to keep his ancestral home from being pulled down in the state that he and his family once lord over.

Several others involved in that Intercontinental Bank illegality will pay dearly

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Astra101: 5:47pm On Feb 11
G
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by RaySimran: 6:10pm On Feb 11
No cockpit voice recorder?

(Easy way to assasinate)

shocked

27 Likes

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by mightyhaze: 6:16pm On Feb 11
Are there no meteorological assessments before flights commence?

The loss was just too much on one family

17 Likes

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Inspirer1: 6:24pm On Feb 11
RaySimran:
No cockpit voice recorder?

(Easy way to assasinate)

shocked
That's quite rare to hear

7 Likes

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by gidgiddy: 6:24pm On Feb 11
Terrible

He did not live to see the opening of the private University he was building in his home town, Wigwe University

8 Likes

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by RaySimran: 6:39pm On Feb 11
Inspirer1:

That's quite rare to hear

Looking up specification before boarding should be a necessity, especially if it's a leased copter..

With this cockpit/flight data recorder not in the conversation, investigation will take longer than usual.

Very sad.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by franchasofficia: 7:10pm On Feb 11
Only a military helicopter on a special mission during war and for reconnaissance mission should fly under such weather condition.

I keep wondering what made Dr Wigwe agreed to embark on such deadly trip with his wife and kids, people really get mind; it's not advisable for husband, wife and kids to travel by air on same jet or helicopter, please friends learn from this. Always travel separately as a family, especially by air.

If my wealth gets to the net worth of Wigwe, I will stop traveling outside the country I live permanently, and if I must travel, it will be once in two or three years.

I still wonder the joy people derive in traveling around the world and even the nation, worst of via air transport. I derive joy in staying one place and moving around the city in a car, anything that involves flying or traveling long distance always make me sick, RIP brother, your death really hurt me, I pray Emeka doesn't squander your hard earned wealth cry

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Inspirer1: 8:48pm On Feb 11
RaySimran:

Looking up specification before boarding should be a necessity, especially if it's a leased copter..

With this cockpit/flight data recorder not in the conversation, investigation will take longer than usual.

Very sad.
It's a pity, I wish he had someone like a PA who'll always take care of such for him considering that his status requires frequent flying, so sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11
WorldRichest:
E no concern us.

You can go and tell Erastus Akingbola whose bank Intercontinental Bank was illegally and forcefully stolen by Wigwe, his boss Aigboje Aig, Bukola Saraki, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, and also the thousands of bankers that were sacked for no offense but

May God bless you.
Karma is potent and sacrosant.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by WorldRichest: 10:26pm On Feb 11
BlakKluKluxKlan:

May God bless you.
Karma is potent and sacrosant.

The other idiot that died with them Abimbola Ogunbadejo is a former Group Chairman of Nigeria Exchange Group Plc, that is where the greatest frauds happen everyday. People that bought shares using millions some years back, the sharks are now worth few thousands because of manipulation of shares prices by the criminals.

My personal over 14 million Naira investment in Shares between 2004 and 2012, this is money I starved myself to invest over the years. The last time I check, it was worth less than 350,000 Naira. That is money I should have used to drink, smoke, club, and carry Olosho, but I thought that I was wise, so I invested it in Shares, and evil men in high places looted my money. They will never escape miserable deaths

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:05pm On Feb 11
WorldRichest:

The other idiot that died with them Abimbola Ogunbadejo is a former Group Chairman of Nigeria Exchange Group Plc, that is where the greatest frauds happen everyday. People that bought shares using millions some years back, the sharks are now worth few thousands because of manipulation of shares prices by the criminals.

My personal over 14 million Naira investment in Shares between 2004 and 2012, this is money I starved myself to invest over the years. The last time I check, it was worth less than 350,000 Naira. That is money I should have used to drink, smoke, club, , but I thought that I was wise, so I invested it in Shares, and evil men in high places looted my money. They will never escape miserable deaths

You weren't unwise to invest but for the criminals who manipulated the prices to satiate their greed.
God is now fighting for those cheated by the cruel criminals.
Your dividends will bounce back.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by WorldRichest: 11:11pm On Feb 11
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You weren't unwise to invest but for the criminals who manipulated the prices to satiate their greed.
God is now fighting for those cheated by the cruel criminals.
Your dividends will bounce back.

It's really saddening. That cursed Raymond Dokpesi listed his AIT on the Stock Exchange, and millions of Nigeria including myself bought Shares in the company, after few years, that vagabond de-listed his company from the Exchange while the company is still existing, and without returning our investment. The fraudulent company continues to operate while nothing is being mentioned about our investment. Thoss criminals that run the Exchange watched as we are scammed because they are part of the gang. These so called rich men are hell bent on making the average Nigerians return to poverty level, so that they will have only the Rich and the Poor, the want the Middle Class completely erased. Our God will continue to punish them.

Since 2004 when I started buying company Shares, if I had used the money to marry three wives, by now, I will have about 15 children and 60 grandchildren grin angry

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11
WorldRichest:

It's really saddening. That cursed Raymond Dokpesi listed his AIT on the Stock Exchange, and millions of Nigeria including myself bought Shares in the company, after few years, that vagabond de-listed his company from the Exchange while the company is still existing, and without returning our investment. The fraudulent company continues to operate while nothing is being mentioned about our investment. Thoss criminals that run the Exchange watched as we are scammed because they are part of the gang. Our God will continue to punish them.

It must've been a shady deal between him and them..
The level of rot in Nigeria system is incredible !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by WorldRichest: 11:19pm On Feb 11
BlakKluKluxKlan:

It must've been a shady deal between him and them..
The level of rot in Nigeria system is incredible !

Yes nah. If not, the government would have taken the company from him and appoint independent professionals to run the company on behalf of we the investors. But they didn't do that because the so called Rich criminals wants to completely erase the Middle Class, so that the country will just have two Classes, the Rich, and Wretched

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:50am On Feb 12
WorldRichest:

Yes nah. If not, the government would have taken the company from him and appoint independent professionals to run the company on behalf of we the investors. But they didn't do that because the so called Rich criminals wants to completely erase the Middle Class, so that the country will just have two Classes, the Rich, and Wretched

Hnnnmmm
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by finallybusy: 4:59am On Feb 12
My question is, what he was going to Vegas for? It was either to watch the UFC live, Bleep hookers or gamble away huge made-in-Nigeria sums of money.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by Nawa4nl: 5:01am On Feb 12
angry
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by adioolayi(m): 5:01am On Feb 12
Wintry weather conditions

Just like that

It's well

2 Likes

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by adioolayi(m): 5:02am On Feb 12
finallybusy:
My question is, what he was going to Vegas for? It was either to watch the UFC live, Bleep hookers or gamble away huge made-in-Nigeria sums of money.

Really With his wife and son

Bleep hookers Na so them dey do am

The way your brain dey function needs to be studied cheesy grin cheesy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by smasher1(m): 5:03am On Feb 12
franchasofficia:
Only a military helicopter on a special mission during war and for reconnaissance mission should fly under such weather condition.

I keep wondering what made Dr Wigwe agreed to embark on such deadly trip with his wife and kids, people really get mind; it's not advisable for husband, wife and kids to travel by air on same jet or helicopter, please friends learn from this. Always travel separately as a family, especially by air.

If my wealth gets to the net worth of Wigwe, I will stop traveling outside the country I live permanently, and if I must travel, it will be once in two or three years.

I still wonder the joy people derive in traveling around the world and even the nation, worst of via air transport. I derive joy in staying one place and moving around the city in a car, anything that involves flying or traveling long distance always make me sick, RIP brother, your death really hurt me, I pray Emeka doesn't squander your hard earned wealth cry

That's the fact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by bewla(m): 5:13am On Feb 12
K
Re: Wigwe: US Authorities Give Reason Helicopter Crashed by BluntCrazeMan: 5:14am On Feb 12
They are the only travellers who decided to fly in the wintery weather conditions.
Other travellers decided to use road and water and rail transportation means.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola's $350 Million Investment In Geregu Power, Commitment To FG’s Power / Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg / EFCC Recovers N27.7b From Six Banks For Withholding Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.