Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

South African Lady Suffering From "Protruding Bone" Problem Shares Heartwarming - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / South African Lady Suffering From "Protruding Bone" Problem Shares Heartwarming (274 Views)

"I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Suffering From "Protruding Bone" Problem Shares Heartwarming by MhizPeruzzi: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
"I've tried all I could but I'm getting worse day by day. It's the smile that keeps me moving"

Beautiful South African young woman by the twitter handle @Nkhosila who looks critically ill expressed her feelings on social media about her condition. In her tweet, she stated that she had tried everything within her power but things aren't going well on her side. The condition has consumed her heart, up to the point that she has accepted the situation. And now, deep down she knows that she has no control over It.

She most of the time fails to look herself in the mirror because of her present illness. Knowing that she lives with protruding bones she still manages to keep those smiles on her face.

Social media users have reacted with bitter emotions as well as pen down their heartfelt messages after coming across her pictures on twitter

But her current situation has made everyone come to the consciousness again that darkness breaks. And that no matter how dark life may be seem, there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Just like Nkhosila, use your smile to change the world. Never let the world change your smile.

https://accurategist.com/index.php/2021/01/06/critically-ill-south-african-lady-shares-heartwarming-message-photo/

Re: South African Lady Suffering From "Protruding Bone" Problem Shares Heartwarming by dollytino4real(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
dat kind of sickness sha!
Re: South African Lady Suffering From "Protruding Bone" Problem Shares Heartwarming by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
By his stripes u are healed sis.

Muscle wasting disease, muscular dystrophy.

Progressive Tissue degeneration.

one should not eat and drink anything anyhow, they might end up ingesting prions.

But these corrupt leaders deserves to be injected with this kuru prions.
Re: South African Lady Suffering From "Protruding Bone" Problem Shares Heartwarming by falcon01: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
protruding bone disease which one be that?
Re: South African Lady Suffering From "Protruding Bone" Problem Shares Heartwarming by yanabasee(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
God is her healer......

(1) (Reply)

Will You Take The Chinese Covid-19 Vaccine When It Arrives Nigeria? / Help! I Lost Sense Of Smell, Please How Do I Regain It , HELP !!! / Tasly Bitter Melon Powder cost ₦8,640

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.