Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,265 members, 7,860,615 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Day Filled With A Thousand Cry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Day Filled With A Thousand Cry (103 Views)

Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) / Earn Yourself A Thousand Naira Per Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day Filled With A Thousand Cry by solocube: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
It was a hot Saturday afternoon when my phone suddenly beeped. It was a WhatsApp notification. Of course,with the kind of work I do,it is normal to get tonnes of messages.

But there was something odd about this message,before I could say ''jack'' it was 9 long messages from just that contact…

Who's this? I thought
Why the constant disturbance…

So I decided to check? It was a Lady trying to ask for a financial assistance to cater for her dying mother who was in the hospital.

According to her,she mentioned that medical, it's hard for me to recollect presently, but it required she been operated on… And requires a lot of money…

In my mind,I questioned, why telling me all of this, but of course a part of me knew, she was short of cash…

Pay it now… I replied

Sir,there's no way I can raise the amount needed...she replied

How much are we talking about here?I asked
250k Sir…

250k? I asked to be sure

She continued, all I have been able to raise is 15k…

Why don't you reach out to friends and relatives? I enquired

I have, they are saying,they don't have.

Really?Nobody to help at such critical moment?

And I was told, I must make a deposit of at least 200k before they can begin any work on her, I have tried pleading with them but they seem resolute with the decision and I was told that she has to be operated on latest 72hrs or else she dies… she said

I was trying to figure out how she got my number, it was when I went through our chats, I realized she had once inquired about one of my copy-writing trainings but didn't follow through with the payment…

I then asked for clarity sake…

What exactly do you want me to do?

Sir, I need your with any amount to save her, she switched to voice note and I felt heavy with the heavy cry and sorrow with which she spoke.

It was really like the voice of ''a thousand cries''

But this is a wrong time for me….l don't have that kind of cash to spare.

I then thought, what if this is all a lie and one of those scammers…

How do I know this is true… I need proofs…

She then sent me a pics of her and her mother and doctor's report.

I gave a deep sigh.

I'll see what I can do to help, check back in 24hrs, but I can guarantee you anything for now…

Please sir, whatever way you can help with,would be appreciated, she replied…

So I came up with an idea

This is what I can do to help…

I packaged one of my digital product, ''how to build a professional web,blog,sales page without writing a line of code'', designed it's sales copy and ran the ads for 10k bonus price, within 24hrs I got 12 sales from the ads, reached out to some of my friends and promoted it on my WhatsApp status with a tagline that this money will be used specifically to raise money to save a life…

People did well to respond as well, and I was able to get her 207k in 24hrs

I sent it to her,prayed and hoped it would all turn out fine

Thankfully, the operation was successful and she regained her strength within few days…

So I thought to myself,isn't this how we lost many souls because the family members couldn't raise money to take care of their loved ones?

Many cases would never have led to death,if proper medical attention was given… But this is also dependent on you having cash to do so…

See,there are so many uncertainties in this life…

Anything can happen anytime…

Your mum can suddenly develop a chronic health condition that will require tonnes of cash to sort out

Your sister can suddenly fall sick and need a kidney transplant…

When this things happen, or things that could be easily handled with cash arise, how do you foot it when you're ''broke''

You put yourself at a disadvantage by been ''broke''

In a country where lives aren't valued, been broke is an additional ''hell of living''

Break free from poverty.
Break free from that broke lifestyle

Prepare yourself for those uncertainties…

Make money,give it all it takes , learn a high income skill like copy writing.

If not for yourself, do it for your loved ones, do it for your children, for you bar, for your boo…

Give it all it takes now, and prepare for the storm and rain…

They'll come, but in different forms to different persons.

And this is one reason why I'm a strong advocate of financial freedom, of financial independence

That's why advocate for a high income skill like copy writing

And this is one reason I take classes on it, just to help your 10x your sales regardless of whatever you sell…

It's a must skill to learn in this year 2021.

So,if you're thinking of shielding yourself and learning this skill

https://empireltd.com.ng/copy-writing-hacks

Click the link above, or reach out to me on call/WhatsApp
+2348164870942

Learnt something tangible?

Solomon opeyemi
+2348164870942
Sales consultant
Direct response copywriter
Re: The Day Filled With A Thousand Cry by falcon01: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Nice marketing.

(1) (Reply)

Office IT Solution To Increase Productivity in your Business Upto 75% / Leadership: Truths To Think About / A Youtube Video Explaining Reefdefi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.