Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers (34015 Views)

Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing / Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security / 117th US Congress Prayer Ends With "Amen And A Woman" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by hotwax: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bigchristo:
Donald Trump has successfully brainwashed his followers to spark up unrest in the US, this is what you get when you vote arrogant people into Oval Office.

Ok brainwashed antifa are god choose...we must applaud them
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Ifybwoy7: 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
NLReposter:
Trump supporters are too crazyyy

Trump has already accepted the defeat but they don't want to

I like how proffesional their forces are, If na Nigeria bodies go don dey ground
when did trump accept defeat. isn't he the one thst asked them to match to capital hill.

you sound like a trump supporter seff

1 Like

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Rossintii: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
nikdam:

The man must have African gene in him.

ABEG SHUT UP. HE IS A FULL WHITE MAN SO SHUT UP.

HE IS NOT THE FIRST WHITE TYRANT OR MEGALOMANIAC, BUT BECAUSE YOU SLAVE MENTALITY AFFLICTED, WHITE WORSHIPING DUNCES DON'T STUDY HISTORY, YOU THINK HE IS.

GO AND READ UP ON HITLER, MUSSOLINI, STALIN, LENIN, MILOSEVIC, FRANCO, AND JOSIP TITO, TO MENTION A FEW.

STUPID MUMU PEOPLE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by bobochem: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
Trump dragging America in mud with him.Very sad.The epicenter of what democracy entails has been turned to self pitism by one man's selfish interest.Trump is a anachist and a miscreant

2 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by AsomughaChuks02: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
If the United Nations don't quickly meet to place economic sanctions on USA for undermining democracy, I go know wetin cause am grin grin

3 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Ifybwoy7: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
chrisxxx:
This election won by Trump had Biden announced. The rigging is advanced. Such that Trump has more supporters than anyone else but Biden has more votes.
It is a case if the more you look the less you see. It was rigged scientifically.
Biden conscience tells him he didn't win.
gbenu dake

1 Like

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Etinosa1234: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Officialgarri:
Where are the "in civilised society.. Saner clime people "

U sabi their lies well

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by NGpatriot: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
If the United Nations don't quickly meet to place economic sanctions on USA for undermining democracy, I go know wetin cause am grin grin

Na only Nigeria den dey shakara with undermining democracy and sanctions.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Rossintii: 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
rolams:
The US will never forget having a mad man as their president at this time.

Assuming the US actually exists after this. This chaos is just the beginning. That country is falling apart, and if you think Nigerians are divided, you have no clue what's going on in America.

4 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Mrpojj(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Sad

Trump will end up in prison or dead soon.

I said it before that election of Trump is going to hasten the demise of US super power but some clueless IPIG thought is TRAMP is the best thing ever. It only goes to show how clueless these IPIGS are on important issues.

Trump is going to end up dead or in prison.

Nothing will happen to trump

1 Like

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by NGpatriot: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Just imagine, this is the so called sane clime..

5 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by AsomughaChuks02: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

Na only Nigeria den dey shakara with undermining democracy and sanctions.

grin grin

Don't mind them. The UN should show now that they are unbiased or future sanctions will no longer be honoured by member states.

3 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Rossintii: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12948846_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

This is speaker Nancy Pelosi's office take over by Trump terrorists.

This is America falling apart..

Damn!!!

This is serious.

Just to remind folks: This is the office of the Speaker of the US House of Assembly.

''Fallen Fallen is Babylon the Great!'' - Revelations

3 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by samsard(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
With Biden's fraudulent electoral victory, Americas democracy is in danger
What manner of fuckery is this? Didn't the Republicans win in the Senate? You mean an election computed from several US states was rigged against a candidate who is known for his lack of decorum and poor management of a pandemic?

4 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by NGpatriot: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rossintii:

Damn!!!

This is serious.

This is the office of the Speaker of the US House of Assembly.

''Fallen Fallen is Babylon the Great!'' - Revelations

Yes o, Babylon is falling in front of the whole world.

The office of the speaker of the US, the 3rd most powerful person in the US, the most fortified and protected office in the US congress.

2 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Rossintii: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

Yes o, Babylon is falling in front of the whole world.

The office of the speaker of the US, the 3rd most powerful person in the US, the most fortified and protected office in the US congress.

NGpatriot, I have been warning these Naija Trump supporters on NL for years, that this man would lead to the destruction of the US, and they rained abuses and curses on me endlessly, and called me a terrorist and a paid Buhari agent.

I saw all this coming, and I'm sure you did as well.

4 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by chrisxxx(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
lizdammy:

Really?
Bros na truth. Trump may have lost how he won it.
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by NGpatriot: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rossintii:

NGpatriot, I have been warning these Naija Trump supporters on NL for years, that this man would lead to the destruction of the US, and they rained abuses and curses on me endlessly, and called me a terrorist and a paid Buhari agent.

I saw all this coming, and I'm sure you did as well.

Trump supporters in Nigeria re mostly Igbos and people from their side of Nigeria and we must know that what's good for Nigeria makes them sad and upset and what's bad for Nigeria makes them happy and joyful.

2 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by colestephan86: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
NGpatriot:
This happened in America just a few minutes ago.

Full blown anarchy, total lawlessness and acts of sedition.

Right wing anarchists stormed the seat of the United States Congress

Members of Congress given gas masks

VP evacuated

Law enforcements overwhelmed and pulled their guns at protesters to protect the US congress.

This is America the land of democracy

The emperor has no clothes

The US is falling apart.
Lead what by example, the America you know is a product of media propaganda. the real America is nothing compared to what you see in the movies.
Sweden , Denmark and the like are years ahead of America in almost everything.

5 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Carloslehder: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
chrisxxx:
This election won by Trump had Biden announced. The rigging is advanced. Such that Trump has more supporters than anyone else but Biden has more votes.
It is a case if the more you look the less you see. It was rigged scientifically.
Biden conscience tells him he didn't win.
Trump may have lost how he won it.
Agba didirin
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by GRACEGLORY: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
They're not Trump supporters, they're Americans who desires free and fair elections, and Justice.
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Overrated nation full of overrated people!

2 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
and they are wearing bullet proofs
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Daftyouth(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
chaloskyx:
YOU WISH EVEN SOMALIA ISNT LIKE A SHITHOLE NIGERIA THAT BORROWS MONEY FROM DEAD PEOPLE OR DORMANT ACCOUNTS OR PENSION FUNDS TO FUND IT BUDGET

Wrong, Ignorant and Arrogant - just the type we need for the revolution. Please, I need your real name for my list.
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by nikdam: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rossintii:

ABEG SHUT UP. HE IS A FULL WHITE MAN SO SHUT UP.

HE IS NOT THE FIRST WHITE TYRANT OR MEGALOMANIAC, BUT BECAUSE YOU SLAVE MENTALITY AFFLICTED, WHITE WORSHIPING DUNCES DON'T STUDY HISTORY, YOU THINK HE IS.

GO AND READ UP ON HITLER, MUSSOLINI, STALIN, LENIN, MILOSEVIC, FRANCO, AND JOSIP TITO, TO MENTION A FEW.

STUPID MUMU PEOPLE.

So my comment now has made him automatically have African gene in Him? You need some reading to do about what is called 'inference'.
Why are you so bitter, mr historian? Did I abuse you or anyone in that comment?Why all the derogatory words now. Nawa o.
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by samnaija: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
NLReposter:
Trump supporters are too crazyyy

Trump has already accepted the defeat but they don't want to

I like how proffesional their forces are, If na Nigeria bodies go don dey ground
They are not professionals but showing their racist views, if the crowd was filled with coloured people they will react differently..

1 Like

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Sagtop: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Racoon:
As par who you are, you seems carried away by Trump's ignominy & tyranny in the US while hypocritically having selective amnesia about the nepotism & tyranny the man same Trump called the most lifeless human being have wreaked upon the Nigerian nation.

The different between Trump and Mr lifeless is that while Trump is a white imperialist cum anti-black racist supremacist the latter that you hero worship is a well known black bigot, nepotic & ethno-religious supremacist

Same thing armed Fulanis and BH terrorists are doing under the man on seat today.Remember "a fight against BH terrorists is a fight against the north"?

And who the fk practice nepotism more than ur dwmi-god TRUMP. His daughter is a paid appointee and his son inlaw was drafted as envoy. Let me more about nepotism undecided

2 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by NGpatriot: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
colestephan86:

Lead what by example, the America you know is a product of media propaganda. the real America is nothing compared to what you see in the movies.
Sweden , Denmark and the like are years ahead of America in almost everything.

Agreed, 100%.

3 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by NGpatriot: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sagtop:

And who the fk practice nepotism more than ur dwmi-god TRUMP. His daughter is a paid appointee and his son inlaw was drafted as envoy. Let me more about nepotism undecided

The person you quoted is massively ignorant, they know nothing about the US.

1 Like

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by NGpatriot: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
more pics.

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
samnaija:

They are not professionals but showing their racist views, if the crowd was filled with coloured people they will react differently..
true, partially

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘back To Africa’: French MP Sparks Parliament Outrage / "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito / Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.