Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers (34047 Views)

US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic / Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing / Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by NGpatriot: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2021

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by chaloskyx: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
NO NEED WONT BE AROUND ANY LONGER AS AM ALREADEY RELOCATING I WOULD LEAVE THE FIGHT OR UNA LOL
Daftyouth:

Wrong, Ignorant and Arrogant - just the type we need for the revolution. Please, I need your real name for my list.
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Reeses: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
You people can say what you want about Trump but i voted for him and a whole lot people both from job and friends voted for him as well this election was rigged and stolen..They should burn the country down i dont really cate atleast i will go back to Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Reeses: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
Biden should get ready because its gonna be a fuckin long 4 years for him.

2 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Daftyouth(m): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
chaloskyx:
NO NEED WONT BE AROUND ANY LONGER AS AM ALREADEY RELOCATING I WOULD LEAVE THE FIGHT OR UNA LOL

We can still keep in touch; please, collect the names of all those you meet in the dingy.

1 Like

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by EmekaA125(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Sad

Trump will end up in prison or dead soon.

I said it before that election of Trump is going to hasten the demise of US super power but some clueless IPIG thought is TRAMP is the best thing ever. It only goes to show how clueless these IPIGS are on important issues.

Trump is going to end up dead or in prison.
U will end up first before him. Take ur stupid bad wishes to yourself. Nonsense
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by EmekaA125(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
blinking001:
Donald Trump is the man of the people
U can say that a million times. Proudly fearless Trumpeter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by EmekaA125(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
ajepako:
For inciting violence against the political class and the entire populace to perpetrate himself in power ( and of course avoid the barrage of litigations once he becomes a private citizen)

Trump is the sorest loser in US history..

His infamy would be on record for generations to come

Eleribu Trump
Let me not say you are stupid but thinking senselessly would be ur greatest undoing. Trump will surely laugh last.
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by UncommonLogic: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=EmekaA125 post=97796266]
U will end up first before him. Take ur stupid bad wishes to yourself. Nonsense[/quote][/s]

Ranting of a delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey. You are nothing but a dead man walking.
Osu monkey slave.
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by rolams(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rossintii:

Assuming the US actually exists after this. This chaos is just the beginning. That country is falling apart, and if you think Nigerians are divided, you have no clue what's going on in America.

It's serious ooo
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by dragunov: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ekugbeh:
how did u know. Chochocho.
U guys jus talk nonsense

He knows because he is current with what's happening in the US. Obviously you're not. Otherwise you would have listened to or watched Trump say some really inciting things this morning in a rally just some few buildings away from the Capitol building. As a matter of fact, he said there would be wild protests like a week back.
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by dragunov: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

Trump is planning a heist....he should be arrested as soon as possible...

Well,I ain't surprised at the behavior of these Americans.... That's why they've kept on responding to our boys whenever they're bombed irrespective of how many times they've been bombed in the past...

Mumu na major component for their DNA

The idio.t was banking on people from his side and from the other side engaging in a very violent fight which would cascade down to a nationwide war, thus paving a way for him to declare martial law. Unfortunately for him, the opposition didn't even show up. He is in really diiiiiiiiiiip shiiiiiiiiii.........t

2 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by olusun43(m): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Like America, like Nigeria.
Trump is so desperately desperate of power.

American people have spoken with their votes.
Accept the result, and concede the defeat.

1 Like

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Sad

Trump will end up in prison or dead soon.

I said it before that election of Trump is going to hasten the demise of US super power but some clueless IPIG thought is TRAMP is the best thing ever. It only goes to show how clueless these IPIGS are on important issues.

Trump is going to end up dead or in prison.
Rubbish! Are you planning on killing Trump? or imprisoning him?.

Trump is still the best American president.
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
This is the same thing the democrats did for 4 years of Trump's regime. Now let them have it...

America is more divided than ever!

Trump 2024!!
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by EmekaA125(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=EmekaA125 post=97796266]
U will end up first before him. Take ur stupid bad wishes to yourself. Nonsense[/s]

Ranting of a delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey. You are nothing but a dead man walking.
Osu monkey slave.
E pain am. Ewu
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by ojobek: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
collins1895:
watching it right now,if this was aso rock,by now there would have killed over hundreds of people,Civilised country,where human lives are valued...Trump shud step down
some people are brain dead,what is civilised about breaking law and order in that shiithole country,USA my foot.You are disappointed that your adopted country is in disarray.

2 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by nikdam: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
gypsey:
Rubbish! Are you planning on killing Trump? or imprisoning him?.

Trump is still the best American president.
Trump is the best American what?�
Someone who isn't even interested in the job. Ordinary to read briefing, na problem.

2 Likes

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by UncommonLogic: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=gypsey post=97796764] Rubbish! Are you planning on killing Trump? or imprisoning him?.

Trump is still the best American president.[/quote][/s]

Only a delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey will reason as such. Keep living in your fools paradise.
We the people of the United States of America have voted out the worst US president ever. The orange orangutan can become the president of Biafuro for all we care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by nikdam: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
dragunov:

The idio.t was banking on people from his side and from the other side engaging in a very violent fight which would cascade down to a nationwide war, thus paving a way for him to declare martial law. Unfortunately for him, the opposition didn't even show up. He is in really diiiiiiiiiiip shiiiiiiiiii.........t
As in, veeery diiiiiiiiiiip one.

1 Like

Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Oluwaleinad14(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Wahalla noh get visa wahalla noh get passport but wahalla legit enter USA to wine and dine with the lawmakers
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by arsenal33: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
With Biden's fraudulent electoral victory, Americas democracy is in danger
wailer
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=gypsey post=97796764] Rubbish! Are you planning on killing Trump? or imprisoning him?.

Trump is still the best American president.[/s]

Only a delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey will reason as such. Keep living in your fools paradise.
We the people of the United States of America have voted out the worst US president ever. The orange orangutan can become the president of Biafuro for all we care.
lick my butt! tongue
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Trump is still the best American president.[/s]

bite my ass!
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
chrisxxx:
This election won by Trump had Biden announced. The rigging is advanced. Such that Trump has more supporters than anyone else but Biden has more votes.
It is a case if the more you look the less you see. It was rigged scientifically.
Biden conscience tells him he didn't win.
Trump may have lost how he won it.
Cheer him up! If he knows he is a man, let him not leave the white house by 20th January 2021!
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Trump has to be arrested and also be jailed someone that cant accept defeat... greedy animal... power drunk ass.. that needed gullible Americans to do his dirty work..i never knew some Americans can be this stupid... very very stupid.

Shame on the out going Trump.. not a president.

Shame shame shame shame.
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by kelvindj98: 12:12am On Jan 07, 2021
Dujdom:

Ode
Monkey
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by frankson1(m): 12:16am On Jan 07, 2021
NLReposter:
Trump supporters are too crazyyy

Trump has already accepted the defeat but they don't want to

I like how proffesional their forces are, If na Nigeria bodies go don dey ground

My brother, Trump hasn't accepted the defeat because if he had, this wouldn't be happening.
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by frankson1(m): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2021
laluski:

Stop being stupid my friend angry angry

He's not just stupid but jobless. Pasting this on all the threads should tell you who he is.
Re: US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers by SUPERPACK: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2021
chrisxxx:
This election won by Trump had Biden announced. The rigging is advanced. Such that Trump has more supporters than anyone else but Biden has more votes.
It is a case if the more you look the less you see. It was rigged scientifically.
Biden conscience tells him he didn't win.
Trump may have lost how he won it.
If you have evidence of rigged election go to USA and present it in court. Stop shouting rigged from your parlor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.