Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Free Btc Paid App - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Btc Paid App (321 Views)

Free BTC Via Telegram(Photos) / Come In If You Want To Earn Free Btc / Earn Free BTC On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Btc Paid App by TroubleDude: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hello guys!!!

I have got something for us...

Its a mining app that mine satoshi a mini coin of bitcoin!

*SINCERELY SPEAKING the app was paid app ON PLAYSTORE BUT I WILL BE SHARING IT FREE YOU ONLY DM AND YOU GET IT.*

HERE ARE THE LOGICS THAT CAN WORK FOR US ALL TO EARN MORE.

Minimum withdrawal is 80000 satoshi that's about 25$ worth of bitcoin and can be withdraw easily and instantly!

The challenge there is that the app mine slowly until you upgrade to some of the premium plans.

But what if you use the referral program which gives you and the person you refer 10000 satoshi each...

You see.... Now 8 referral you will get the 80000 satoshi...

Seriously its not a big deal.

You don't pay, you do nothing, just refer your people that's all and you can withdraw to your bitcoin wallet instantly

Quote my message with your number if you want the app

Re: Free Btc Paid App by TroubleDude: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
cool
Re: Free Btc Paid App by Adek65: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
TroubleDude:
that's the app. it's over 4000 naira on playstore. but I'm giving it out for free just for the referral
drop your number let's contact you
Re: Free Btc Paid App by TroubleDude: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
Adek65:
drop your number let's contact you
done bro
Re: Free Btc Paid App by Pidlet: 12:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Beautiful Sports Wears Going For Just 9 Hundred / Finally You'll Be Able To Make Mad Money. / Who Wants To Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.