Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Earn Free BTC On Android - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Free BTC On Android (1594 Views)

Exchange Your TBC To BTC On binarexchange.com / Mine BTC On Your Blockchain Wallet For Free / BTC Market! Meet Legit Merchants To Buy And Sell BTC On Our Escrow Whsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Free BTC On Android by sixbon2000(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

You know i always do my best to give you free tips on how to earn bitcoins. Well, have you heard of the android app called SlideCoin?

Just install on your android phone and start earning BTC.

What you will need
1. Download the SlideCoin App from Playstore.
2. Register with this code six252
3. Open a Coinbase account
4. Have an active internet connection on your mobile.

Cheers and enjoy

Note:Never listen to anyone who tells you to pay for any form of advise

Re: Earn Free BTC On Android by sixbon2000(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
cool
Re: Earn Free BTC On Android by sixbon2000(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hope you guys have started earning free BTC? cool
Re: Earn Free BTC On Android by sixbon2000(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
sixbon2000:
Hope you guys have started earning free BTC? cool
Please drop your testimonies here
Re: Earn Free BTC On Android by sixbon2000(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
victorogundepo0:
The real fact is that.... Because have tried the app before I uninstall it. At first when i registered, i cashed out just to try if its real and they send it. But the 2 time i tried to withdraw, till now they have not send me anything.

And if you read the review on playstore, that's what most of the users are experiencing and that makes me to uninstall it
Ok, lets see how it goes. this is my third day and im still getting paid.
Re: Earn Free BTC On Android by Afolybab: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
The App is not openining after I downloaded on my Android?
Re: Earn Free BTC On Android by michaelokoi(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
victorogundepo0:
The real fact is that.... Because have tried the app before I uninstall it. At first when i registered, i cashed out just to try if its real and they send it. But the 2 time i tried to withdraw, till now they have not send me anything.

And if you read the review on playstore, that's what most of the users are experiencing and that makes me to uninstall it
Same thing happend to me n I had to delete d app

1 Like

Re: Earn Free BTC On Android by SpongeBobSP: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
sixbon2000:
Hi Guys,

You know i always do my best to give you free tips on how to earn bitcoins. Well, have you heard of the android app called SlideCoin?

Just install on your android phone and start earning BTC.

What you will need
1. Download the SlideCoin App from Playstore.
2. Register with this code six252
3. Open a Coinbase account
4. Have an active internet connection on your mobile.

Cheers and enjoy

Note:Never listen to anyone who tells you to pay for any form of advise

please I have a coinbase account ,recently opened it, but they are saying coinbase for Nigeria can't by or sell, so how do you withdraw from coinbase .abeg reply
Re: Earn Free BTC On Android by sixbon2000(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2017
SpongeBobSP:

please I have a coinbase account ,recently opened it, but they are saying coinbase for Nigeria can't by or sell, so how do you withdraw from coinbase .abeg reply
Coinbase does not support buy/sell in your country. This refers to your local currency. To exchange bitcoins,simply go to the accounts tab and click send from your wallet.
Re: Earn Free BTC On Android by jachikea: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2017
sixbon2000:
Coinbase does not support buy/sell in your country. This refers to your local currency. To exchange bitcoins,simply go to the accounts tab and click send from your wallet.

Coinbase do not work in Nigeria, Use Paxful instead
Re: Earn Free BTC On Android by sixbon2000(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
jachikea:

Coinbase do not work in Nigeria, Use Paxful instead
As long as you have a btc address, it will work
Re: Earn Free BTC On Android by olaoluwa32: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hw can I grow it and withdraw. Av registered through u
Re: Earn Free BTC On Android by jachikea: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2017
SpongeBobSP:

olaoluwa32:
Hw can I grow it and withdraw. Av registered through u

open up your Coinbase and tell them you need to send them them your Bitcoins thru Paxful!

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Venture In With 100,000 / Apply For Loan Here!!! / Make Your First 300k With Click Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.