Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion (40858 Views)

Former VP, Pence: History Will Hold Donald Trump Accountable For Jan 6 / Trump May Grant Himself Presidential Pardon For Capitol Invasion – White House / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by kingxsamz(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
jaxxy:

Continue ur hypocrisy. If they were allowed wouldn’t they have done same or worse? They were repelled.

Now the question is, Why were these ones allowed? Is it because they're Trump supporters or mostly whites? Think.

1 Like

Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Kingspin(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
rottennaija:
VP Mike Pence is gradually breaking ranks with his boss.
Which rank? Oh, you think this is Nigeria where law and order is a dictatorship.
Pence is doing the right thing by law.
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Neddyogu(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
DEmejioba1:
I think UN should send a peace keeping mission to the US because there is a serious political crisis in the country,how I wish ROBERT MUGABE is still alive today.

Oh Bobby Mugabe would have had himself a field day today.
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Agukingdom: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
It is a pity that such is happening in America. Let's look at it in another perspective, this fraud has been happening in America in the name of free and fair election. God uses Trump to expose the atrocity been committed in America in the name of free and fair election. The world is watching... Even the democrats know the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by zabuur: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
Good Talk! No Destructions!
GOD BLESS President Donald John Trump!
We Love you..

A simple question,
What would you have said if Buhari's supporters had done the same?

2 Likes

Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by jaxxy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
kingxsamz:

Now the question is, Why were these ones allowed? Is it because they're Trump supporters or mostly whites? Think.

Many things cud have lead to that bt they were eventually repelled. Trump spoke against it. I hope democrats won’t be petty and shameless again to say it’s trump fault. undecided
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by zabuur: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Obrigardo:

young man, they invaded the US CAPITOL! When has that ever happened in your entire life? You mistaking the US for uganda or nigeria right now

I'm disappointed in you. From his comparison, u shouldn't have honored him with a response. I doubt if he understands the building called CAPITOL HILL

2 Likes

Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Gidariro: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
We Love you..

Dude, I think you are deluded by your so called Trump, and you claiming to be a pastor makes it untenable. You need to stop this nonsense of claiming to be a man of God, you are sick and you need to get help. What Trump and these guys are doing to state institutions is not Jesus-like.

4 Likes

Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Sufisunni: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Agukingdom:
It is a pity that such is happening in America. Let's look at it in another perspective, this fraud has been happening in America in the name of free and fair election. God uses Trump to expose the atrocity been committed in America in the name of free and fair election. The world is watching... Even the democrats know the truth.
Same atrocity that won him presidency last 4 years, right?

1 Like

Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by fredoooooo: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Hahaha blow the Trumpet � grin
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Sufisunni: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
jaxxy:

Many things cud have lead to that bt they were eventually repelled. Trump spoke against it. I hope democrats won’t be petty and shameless again to say it’s trump fault. undecided
He urged his supporters to come to Washington and stop the electoral college count. What does that mean?

1 Like

Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Acekidc4(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

Shut up. If you were in his shoes, you won't let go seeing the obvious fraud and stealing that marred the polls.

Mugu Which stealing are you talking about Fraud gboogi deir

1 Like

Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Trump, the threat to our democracy.
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Acekidc4(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Beverlyjean:

The democrats started this bk in 2016 and was fuelled by the media...now the chicken has come home to roost

The Chicken has already been Roasted on is Way home.....him no reach house
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Guestlander: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
Make America great indeed. These are a bunch of racist rednecks who are upset their leader is being removed.
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by bluefilm: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
"Proud Boys stand back and stand by!"

Stop The Steal.
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by jaxxy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sufisunni:
He urged his supporters to come to Washington and stop the electoral college count. What does that mean?

Now I’m even hearing it was a staged plan by democrats antifa to make it look like trump supporters. Jeez these democrats are criminals shocked
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by NwokoloOwa: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Vice President's statement much more presidential the President Trump's.

'You cannot hide yourself from you'.
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by EmekaA125(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Acekidc4:

Mugu Which stealing are you talking about Fraud gboogi deir
U will soon hide ur face in shame.
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Obrigardo: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
zabuur:

I'm disappointed in you. From his comparison, u shouldn't have honored him with a response. I doubt if he understands the building called CAPITOL HILL

I'm sorry about that. I helplessly think i can still reason with trump cultists
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by foleskay(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
US is still a democratic state, where there's right to protest. For four years, d Democrats and their media allies campaign vigorously against trump with propaganda, calling him all sort of names, like racist, without proofs. Now he's paying them back in their own folds with his own propaganda and his supporters, democrats are now crying wolf. That's how it feels when u are a master conspirator, then u see a better conspirator playing his card better than you.

Biden should not expect a smooth ride atal in his presidency, every of his policy would br criticized by d conservatives, he's in a serious battle ground in d US now. He wil feel d heat. His presidency may even be riddled with protests everyday by this zombie ardent trump supporters.

1 Like

Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
ATEAMS:
It's ain't over till it's over

It's over clown. Nothing can stop Trump from leaving office on Jan 20th.
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Acekidc4(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

U will soon hide ur face in shame.

Shame for what exactly? Your Darling Trump is a Goner............There is no Remedy for him......You his gullible followers should better go and find something worthwhile to do with una Life.....SMH
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Starzo: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Obrigardo:

I'm sorry about that. I helplessly think i can still reason with trump cultists
And u think following liberal media propaganda like a brainless zombie makes u smart??.
u r a disappointment
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by Starzo: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
foleskay:
US is still a democratic state, where there's right to protest. For four years, d Democrats and their media allies campaign vigorously against trump with propaganda, calling him all sort of names, like racist, without proofs. Now he's paying them back in their own folds with his own propaganda and his supporters, democrats are now crying wolf. That's how it feels when u are a master conspirator, then u see a better conspirator playing his card better than you.

Biden should not expect a smooth ride atal in his presidency, every of his policy would br criticized by d conservatives, he's in a serious battle ground in d US now. He wil feel d heat. His presidency may even be riddled with protests everyday by this zombie ardent trump supporters.
they (Democrats) sowed the seed. Now they will be forced to eat the fruit.
They called it civil rights movement when they were protesting against Trump's presidency. Now the Republican r paying them back with the same coin.
Nobody has the Monopoly of madness
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2021
rottennaija:
VP Mike Pence is gradually breaking ranks with his boss.

He has.. trump is destructive... shameful and disgraceful......

1 Like

Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by kingxsamz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
jaxxy:

Why shifting goal posts? undecided
The question is, Why were these ones allowed? I'm very sure if it were mostly black folks they'd have been shot, and you know that. So answer the question. I'm waiting.
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by kingxsamz(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Starzo:

they (Democrats) sowed the seed. Now they will be forced to eat the fruit.
They called it civil rights movement when they were protesting against Trump's presidency. Now the Republican r paying them back with the same coin.
Nobody has the Monopoly of madness

grin grin This dude said Rebublicans are paying them back....Paying who back? grin
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by YorubaPrince: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
We Love you..

You're indeed MADDDD!!! angry
Re: President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion by 5thcolm(m): 12:04am On Jan 07, 2021
Flackoo:
How come one has the numbers but the other have the votes ?
Every mallam to his kettle Las las

Because the only number that should matter to a reasonable person is the number votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.