Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Have You Been Used Before Without Knowing It? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Used Before Without Knowing It? (624 Views)

Please How Do I Report A Fraudulent Colleague Without Him Knowing It's me .. / Can A Bank Account Be Hacked With Only Knowing It Number / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Used Before Without Knowing It? by Jirehz(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yes have you been a pawn in the scheme of things without knowing it before?

Mine was back in secondary school in Abia state.
Usually the post of SP ( senior prefect ) in my school was not given to the most brilliant or Obedient student. It was given to someone hardworking, mature, neat and a bit rough, someone that commanded respect.
So when we got to SS 2 second term and I was made the SP, I was surprised too.
I was brilliant then though, so I thought maybe that was why。
The voting process was simple; the teachers will pick two names from a list, SS1 students vote, then SS2 students will vote.
It was usually fast and easy and was done to determine whether the candidate was roundly accepted.

I lived in the dormitory, but didn’t know that their was a war of supremacy between two cult groups going on. Even teachers were involved.

The outgoing SP belonged to the Vikings confra and so was his predecessor.
So the Aye confra members insisted that it was their turn to produce the next SP. Their only problem was that they didn’t have someone who fit the position. So they knew that there was no way the school will let them get the position, so they insisted that no Viking member will get the post.

The vikings had the number, in fact one of the teachers had taken it upon himself to initiate SS1 students.
But the strongest and rough ( some where brilliant too) students were Aye members.
So to pacify everyone, I was made the SP.

Before I became the SP, I was barely known in school except that I was among the brilliant students.
Immediately I was made the SP, the Aye boys in my class became more friendly, always encouraging me, if I needed assistance I shouldn’t hesitate to let them know. They started to advise me to be more brutal, that I should exert my powers more. Within a few weeks we became real friends. I also noticed that my roommate then, started giving me space.

The SS1 students became hostile too. They started to flout even simple school rules. I didn’t know what was going on. The more they disobeyed, the more my new friends encouraged me to deal ruthlessly with them.

Some of my classmates, especially the ones that I beat to the SP post started to even back the SS1 students and even spread stories of how I was a wicked person.
I couldn’t believe how people who were my friends will suddenly become enemies. I didn’t care though because my new friends had better vibes. After school, we’ll hangout. I insisted I will not smoke weed but I drank alcohol a lot. Some students from ABSU( Abia state uni) will flex us then.

It was after I flogged a girl in SS1 for sagging her school skirt shocked that all hell broke loose. It was later I was told the girl was a viqueen or something like that.

The school was hot. Some teachers wanted me expelled, some insisted I did nothing wrong.

The two cults had been looking for a chance and reason to fight and show which is stronger.

Apparently the Vikings think say I don become Aye member.
Thursday morning, my Aye friends ( I still didn’t know what was happening) dey try tell me say make I know the way I dey move around for school now. I think say nah just normal friendly advice. Thursday evening, I notice say small groups they form for corner dey discuss. Thursday night my roommate tell me say make I no go school early and say make I wait for those my friends before I go school.

Friday morning, I follow my friends enter school. From school assembly everywhere don dey boil.

11 am, SS1 student don burst my classmate head. My classmates dem throw an SS1 student from the 1st floor of our class block reach ground. 12am ABSU students don hang around school gate.

Before the principal fit get things under control, e don degenerate to full cult fight. I was the main target. As I just dey come from staff blocks, like 12 students don block me ( including my classmates oo). See fight. Luckily my guys dem dey around. Even though we were outnumbered, my guys dem strong. An SS1 student comot local pistol point me. How I take escape I still never know because the guy shoot me.

It was raining slightly that day. Two boys pursue me with machetes from school block to hostel. Nah security guys chase dem go back. As I enter room, I collect one well sharpened cutlass say make I go back. As I try jump fence, one of the gatemen hold me. Say make I no use my life play. Thank God I listened to him shaa.
I later hear say the fight later turn to free for all for school until some soldiers come calm everything.
I gats travel home that Friday evening so that all the tension go cool down.

Monday morning, my name dey list of people wey dem expel。
Many guys carry better injury. Some no come school at all and nah exam period.
But nah private school and the proprietor no wan lose students, so dem call emergency PTA meeting.
All the students involved sign undertaken.
Dem come employ two police men for the school.
Tension come calm down.

All along I been think say the fight nah because of envy from some of my classmates oo.
It was after I left the school, my roommate come clear me the reason.
And now we are all friends, including some of the SS2 students.

Only regret now is that, that particular guy wey try shoot me don run mad. Asine the guy nah full blown mad man now roaming the streets for Aba. Heard it was Weed and drugs.

Say no to Cultism!

Do you have a similar experience? Abeg share!

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Used Before Without Knowing It? by shagasha: 4:22am On Jan 07, 2021
How possible that u will be in the center of a cult war without knowing it? Oga talk true o
Re: Have You Been Used Before Without Knowing It? by illicit(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2021
U would have known because u would have been toasted....

U can't be in the midst of frat supremacy battle and not know....

U may not know what to do but u will know
Re: Have You Been Used Before Without Knowing It? by EkelediliBuhari: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2021
In my secondary school days I had the same experience

I had Greenlanders, air lords, JVCs as classmates... I never knew

Lucky for me my parents were well to do to I was a friend to all. No one toasted me they just liked me getting them lunch and jokes.

This was far back 2005/6

Even in uni my neighborhood na AYEs full am. I no know lol. Small thing them call me Obote I go laugh call them back. God save me sha.

Na just last year I recalled these things as realized who they were....

One even shake me somehow some 3years back tell me say him be lord I tell am say kings are born and kings are made.

Him stop to shake me lol. Na later I realize wetin happen and I just relocate avoid am before them come find wetin I put for my back pocket grin grin

Finally Elekedilibuhari...
Re: Have You Been Used Before Without Knowing It? by EkelediliBuhari: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2021
illicit:
U would have known because u would have been toasted....

U can't be in the midst of frat supremacy battle and not know....

U may not know what to do but u will know

It’s possible that he didn’t know...
Re: Have You Been Used Before Without Knowing It? by Herdsmen: 6:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:
In my secondary school days I had the same experience

I had Greenlanders, air lords, JVCs as classmates... I never knew

Lucky for me my parents were well to do to I was a friend to all. No one toasted me they just liked me getting them lunch and jokes.

This was far back 2005/6

Even in uni my neighborhood na AYEs full am. I no know lol. Small thing them call me Obote I go laugh call them back. God save me sha.

Na just last year I recalled these things as realized who they were....

One even shake me somehow some 3years back tell me say him be lord I tell am say kings are born and kings are made.

Him stop to shake me lol. Na later I realize wetin happen and I just relocate avoid am before them come find wetin I put for my back pocket grin grin

Finally Elekedilibuhari...

Vicky boy
Re: Have You Been Used Before Without Knowing It? by EkelediliBuhari: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Herdsmen:

Vicky boy

?? Which one be this now na

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Militia Commander, Six Others Killed In Gun Battle With Security Operatives / BREAKING: How I Killed Akwa Ibom Job Seeker, Iniubong Umoren, The Job Seeker / SHOCKING!: Youtuber Arrested For Tying Dog To Balloons And Letting It Float Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.