Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

How To Come Up With New Designs - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Come Up With New Designs (197 Views)

Latest Ankara Styles 2021: New Designs For Ladies This Week / Fascinator, Turban And Much More ( Learn How To Make & See New Designs ) / New designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Come Up With New Designs by Xristars(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
[HOW TO COME UP WITH CREATIVE DESIGNS.

As a fashion designer or tailor, a large chunk of your success is dependent on your ability to come up with designs no other designer has come up with.

But the issue now is HOW?

I remember when I started some years back, I always had a fliar to create my own designs, but atimes its just time consuming.

But I later discovered an easy way that worked for me.

This method is what I will be sharing with you for FREE.

Hope you are following?

To come up with creative designs do these:

TAKE OUT TIME TO RELAX AND THINK:
In doing this, make sure you have a book or a sketch pad where you can draw when you get inspirations. You don't have to be a good artist.

ALWAYS OBSERVE OTHER PEOPLE'S DESIGNS:

One thing you must know is learn to observe and appreciate the designs of your fellow Colleague's, stop being a "jealouscy" only, in that way you will draw inspirations from them and create something better.

LEARN TO FOLLOW OTHER DESIGNERS THAT ARE ABOVE YOU:

See eh! No man is an island. According to Ubong King "If you want to move fast go alone but if you want to move far go with people.

You see Instagram, if you haven't joined, go and join and follow, follow and follow until you have about 100 designers on your following.

That way your have surrounded yourself with designers and designs, so there is no way you won't also be creative.

Your environment will either help improve or decrease you. So surround yourself wisely

Finally, I will give you my personal tip, LEARN TO COMBINE IDEAS.

Whenever I see designs I like, I store them in my mind, so whenever I'm designing a cloth for a client, I'll combine two to three designs in one and make a new cloth.

Hope this was helpful?

Leave me a comment below.

Till will meet again.

#Xristars
#Fashion_designer #Young_Creative.
#fffpreneur.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia WOMEN Fashion (getaffordable) / With Just N500 Learn How To Make Brooches To Attach To Hats, Fascinators, Clothe / You Too Can Sew From The Comfort Of Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.