Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home (30210 Views)

Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol / Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by sammysmiles(m): 3:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Jxt tell me why you won't love trump cheesy
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Rasome:
This is America and not the great America
He has destroyed the COUNTRY.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by UncommonLogic: 4:00am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

How do u explain the fact that someone leading with many many thousands of votes if not millions
in most swing states..and already in the path to victory ... and all of a sudden while men left for bed. .hoping to rejoice the next.day..
votes from mail in ballot flipped everything blue...
this election was rigged no doubt...
Biden campaign and social media coverage says it all..

Thread seen...

Let me explain how that happened to you.

In states like PA, there is a law that says that same day voting has to be counted first before the early voting and mail in votes.
So in the day of election, they were counting the same day votes first where most of Trump's votes were coming from. Everyone including Trump knows that millions of people like myself had voted week before the election day.
Anyone watching tv on the night of election will see Trump leading because they counted same day votes first. Once they started counting the early votes, Trump same day votes dissapeared.
It's not that complex, that's exactly what happened.
End of story.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by banmee(m): 4:48am On Jan 07, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Let me explain how that happened to you.

In states like PA, there is a law that says that same day voting has to be counted first before the early voting and mail in votes.
So in the day of election, they were counting the same day votes first where most of Trump's votes were coming from. Everyone including Trump knows that millions of people like myself had voted week before the election day.
Anyone watching tv on the night of election will see Trump leading because they counted same day votes first. Once they started counting the early votes, Trump same day votes dissapeared.
It's not that complex, that's exactly what happened.
End of story.

Thank you so much. I have tried and tried to explain to these m.orons about how Americans run their elections. My biggest problem is why should I have to explain? See how they speak confidently about the matter. They understand America's problems more than they do their own. Foolish people.

Meanwhile re.tard people you who support Trump caused this.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by ogbonti: 4:57am On Jan 07, 2021
Jake19:
You instigated this trump and now it look like it s too late

shorrop and stop talking with your anus
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by oloshun(m): 5:00am On Jan 07, 2021
It is hard to tell people out of the US, especially Nigeria how it is or how Trump is. They stand to defend him. Honestly I still don't know why. You know him, and, I know him.

khiaa:

Are you freaking blind, most of Americans of all races hates Trump that's why we voted him out.
I'm so sick and tired of people spreading this bold face lie, What did Trump do for Black people? Lincoln was a racist pig as well.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by ogbonti: 5:00am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

The answer is simple, we hate Trump and voted him out. Trump is the most hated man in America and we all voted early and by mail. He whined about losing so we did it again and Georgia came through for the whole country.

Now about Biden. I don't trust his racist ass either nor that Kamala wench who only claim to be black to get votes. Before running she was Indian.

your ignorance is A1. In your warped world he is the most hated man - but the recent Gallup polls conducted placed him first - head and shoulders above Barack Obama and your new fraud of a savior called Joe Biden as the most admired man in America! - HOW CAN THE MOST ADMIRED MAN IN AMERICA LOSE THE PRESIDENIAL ELECTION TO THE 3RD MOST ADMIRED MAN IN AMERICA? I guess your opinion about Trump is more credible than Gallup polls grin

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by khiaa(f): 5:09am On Jan 07, 2021
ogbonti:

your ignorance is A1. In your warped world he is the most hated man - but he the recent Gallup polls conducted placed him first - head and shoulders above Barack Obama and your new fraud of a savior called Joe Biden as the most admired man in America! - HOW CAN THE MOST ADMIRED MAN IN AMERICA LOSE THE PRESIDENIAL ELECTION TO THE 3RD MOST ADMIRED MAN IN AMERICA? I guess your opinion about Trump is more credible than GalLup polls grin

You answered your own stupid question, he lost because he's not the most admired man to anyone other than white racists and ignorant Nigerians.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by ogbonti: 5:16am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

Only by WHITE rasist because he opened the door for them to be their racist selves. Trump doesn't give a damn about them not this country only power. Trump divided the country with his hatred. He's a scammer and a criminal, I pray he gets prison time.

Trump should get Prison time and the Criminal Barack Obama should be set free abi? The same Obama who was fueling hate and spewing violent rhetoric whenever there is a "perceived" police injustice. Instead of allowing the justice system to play out, Obama - as a trained lawyer jumped the gun most times and subscribed to the notion of "guilty until proven innocent" - and sided with the "victims" - then, ANTIFA starts the burning, destroying of cities and looting and Obama says nothing - and of course later it shows that some of the perceived victims actually messed up and provoked the police to take action - either refusing to obey a simple order or outright assault on the police - sometimes too the Police are wrong but what CRISIS MANAGEMENT Leadership did we see under OBAMA? zero!

EVEN in 2016 when Hillary Clinton lost and CNN and others were fulling the conspiracy theory that RUSSIA HACKED AND STOLE THE ELECTION - WITHOUT EVIDENCE, America burnt for 2 SOLID WEEKS and cities were looted dry and properties worth billions of dollars were damaged and BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA was still in the White House as President - He never did a video or made an address to advise his left week ANTIFA terrorist to call off their protest. IT WAS PERFECTLY OK for that to happen - YES, as long as DEMOCRATS thugs LOOT, BURN AND ATTACK THE POLICE with molotov cocktails, it is "peaceful protest" - But only a few hours of tasting a bit of their own "violent medicine that democrats thugs unleashed on America for more than 4 years, AWWW THE HEAVENS MUST FALL and Trump must be arrested ? You are high on weed.

I am not a supporter of violence of any form regardless of who perpetrates it - BUT for most of you here criticizing Trump to suddenly develop chronic Amnesia and forget how JOE BIDEN DID NOT CALL ANTIFA THUGS TO STOP LOOTING and BURNING AMERICAN cities from MAY (when George Floyd died) to AUGUST) but only faked a short video message around September when his polls were going down fast because they started seeing the effect of not condemning the act of violence, SO DO NOT COME HERE AND START LECTURING US ABOUT CRISIS MANAGEMENT

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by khiaa(f): 5:20am On Jan 07, 2021
oloshun:
It is hard to tell people out of the US, especially Nigeria how it is or how Trump is. They stand to defend him. Honestly I still don't know why. You know him, and, I know him.

I'm American that's how I know him and to know him is to loathe him. He's the dumbest, divisive, white supremacists raised by the KKK, narcissistic bastard, president in our times. I don't understand how people who most likely haven't stepped a foot in the states could support such an evil man.

I've read how some Nigerian feel about your president and I thought he's like Trump "" Don't give a damn about the.people or Country, only power".

I don't understand the hypocrisy when it comes to Trump, could it be because he's white they can't see how wicked he is? I know how a lot of them worship anything white.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:20am On Jan 07, 2021
Finally
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by YorubaPrince: 5:21am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

How do u explain the fact that someone leading with many many thousands of votes if not millions
in most swing states..and already in the path to victory ... and all of a sudden while men left for bed. .hoping to rejoice the next.day..

Thread seen...

You wonder why you Okoro savages are behind in life...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:24am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:

Well.. Based on Wat have seen and observed...
Trump has all Americans at heart be it any skin color..

And mind you he has done more for blacks than any other president.. Except A. Lincoln...
I don't know why u guys hate him..

U know he always says his mind...

I love trump..
You are very daft. That I love Atiku does not mean he won the election against Buhari
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by ogbonti: 5:25am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

You answered your own stupid question, he lost because he's not the most admired man to anyone other than white racists and ignorant Nigerians.

EXCEPT you create another PANDEMIC in 2022 - There is no way in cold hell the democrats can win any election in the USA - now, LET ME LECTURE YOUR IGNORANT AS S - at least 32 senators are up for re-election in 2022 - NEWSFLASH - there will not be any unsolicited mail -in ballots (aka Ballot stuffing) let us see how democrats will win - You seem to forget what happened to the cute "Mr. Nice Guy" Barack Obama and his party in 2010 - it was a "shellacking defeat" in the mid terms for the democrats and that is what awaits you people as soon as this pandemic is over

A party that supports the burning of America flags, kneeling down when the national anthem is played, call A-WOMAN and AMEN to close a prayer in the capitol is not the party Americans will support. Even Gallup polls posted 10% of Democrats believe this election was stolen from TRUMP and you are here typing rubbish grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by ogbonti: 5:28am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:

.Trump is the most admired man.. In America...

So says GALLUP POLLS but the bitter and hateful Nigerians here who can not stand up to Buhari's misrule are quick to type trash

IF Gallup conduct a poll in Nigeria today - will BUHARI be the most admired man in Katsina? not to talk of the whole country ? ye ye e-rats grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by johnisaola(m): 5:28am On Jan 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
Best US president ever ..God bless U sir
please go and wash your brain
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by khiaa(f): 5:36am On Jan 07, 2021
ogbonti:

EXCEPT you create another PANDEMIC in 2022 - There is no way in cold hell the democrats can win any election in the USA - now, LET ME LECTURE YOUR IGNORANT AS S - at least 32 senators are up for re-election in 2022 - NEWSFLASH - there will not be any unsolicited mail -in ballots (aka Ballot stuffing) let us see how democrats will win - You seem to forget what happened to the cute "Mr. Nice Guy" Barack Obama and his party in 2010 - it was a "shellacking defeat" in the mid terms for the democrats and that is what awaits you people as soon as this pandemic is over

A party that supports the burning of America flags, kneeling down when the national anthem is played, call A-WOMAN and AMEN to close a prayer in the capitol is not the party Americans will support. Even Gallup polls posted 10% of Democrats believe this election was stolen from TRUMP and you are here typing rubbish grin

I don't need you to lecture me on anything about my country, how about you stay out of mine and build up Nigeria, that would be the intelligent move to make. Trump LOST fair and square, you and the rest of you Trumpeters can whine until the end of time, it won't change anything

Is Biden a racist like Trump, absolutely YES. Trump has divided this country for four whole years he had to go he's a Tyrant Biden will get the hell out of the Whitehouse if he continues with Trump's behavior for sure. We will vote him out. After 4 years of Trump, Biden has a whole lot of shit to clean up.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by Loveurneighbour: 5:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Best IPOB president. Maazi Orubebe Trump
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by ogbonti: 5:45am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

I don't need you to lecture me on anything about my country, how about you stay out of mine and build up Nigeria, that would be the intelligent move to make. Trump LOST fair and square, you and the rest of you Trumpeters can whine until the end of time, it won't change anything

Is Biden a racist like Trump, absolutely YES. Trump has divided this country for four whole years he had to go he's a Tyrant Biden will get the hell out of the Whitehouse if he continues with Trump's behavior for sure. We will vote him out. After 4 years of Trump, Biden has a whole lot of shit to clean up.

COMING from a Nigerian immigrant who probably got his citizenship earlier this year - DUDE, I got my citizenship probably when you were still in primary school at Okokomaiko - I have been a naturalized citizen of the USA FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS so shut your trap, little Boy !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by nthony10: 5:48am On Jan 07, 2021
All I hear is Trump is a racist, I'm still waiting to hear what else he did wrong that he is so hated.

please note that the people accusing him of being a racist (even on Nairaland) are not saints either because they are quick to call someone Ipob, yamuri, afonja, gboko haram etc. FYI These are racist remarks.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by Bigcowhorn: 5:53am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

Are you freaking blind, most of Americans of all races hates Trump that's why we voted him out.
I'm so sick and tired of people spreading this bold face lie, What did Trump do for Black people? Lincoln was a racist pig as well.

You are really on fire today. Take it easy, lol
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by 5thcolm(m): 6:05am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

Thread seen...

it's simply cause those state have a law to only count mail in ballot after in person vote count.

Historically, democrats votes mostly through mail-in, republicans mostly vote in person.

With the above, it is clear that republican would have wide early lead because in person are counted first.

This comeback is not new in this states, Trump just weaponized it for is argument knowing most people don't think fr themselves and research issues
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by etrouble: 6:07am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

Thread seen...

This one has mental problems. Go and add your family and village votes to Trump votes
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by bbonair(m): 6:08am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

Thread seen...

You have explained it yourself, 2 parties exploring 2 different means of voting, the other knowing fully well told his supporters to vote physically also knowing that the physical will be counted first and in the process he will declare himself the winner of the election and on the other hand the other party informed their supporters to vote by mail more due to the pandemic.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by Valkrie: 6:08am On Jan 07, 2021
nthony10:
All I hear is Trump is a racist, I'm still waiting to hear what else he did wrong that he is so hated.

please note that the people accusing him of being a racist (even on Nairaland) are not saints either because they are quick to call someone Ipob, yamuri, afonja, gboko haram etc. FYI These are racist remarks.

It has always been dangerous to want to fight for the people or be on the side of the people....the establishment and puppeteers don't like that and would come at you with all they've got..and don't be deceived these guys got lots of zombies at their beck and call to do their biddings...!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by Bluntemperor: 6:34am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

Biden campaign and social media coverage says it all.

Thread seen...

Stop your nonsense talk.
So even the Georgia Elections for the two Senators yesterday too were rigged. FKK pikin,we sight you afar,double mouth talk!
How many of you reasons from corner of your room baffles people like me.
You hate truth and the American rejects Trump,you still claim Electoral Fraud for something obvious.Your reasoning abilities needs attention.Anyway,you can migrate to meet Trump and pledge your loyalty!
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by SifonAbasi(f): 6:50am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

Only by WHITE racist because he opened the door for them to be their racist selves. Trump doesn't give a damn about them or this country only power. Trump divided the country with his hatred. He's a scammer and a criminal, I pray he gets prison time.
Don't pray. Allow God do his thing his way.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by Okudiover(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2021
Trump's call to his supporters for calm sequel to his incitement is simply lip service. Shocking to many but not surprising to me.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by chewwie(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2021
imhotep:

1. Biden 2021.
2. Trump 20 to 21 years in prison.

Cc lzaa chewwie
I didn't see you complaining when Biden supporters burnt down every major city in the USA last summer

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by BafanaBafana: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:

Well.. Based on Wat have seen and observed...
Trump has all Americans at heart be it any skin color..

And mind you he has done more for blacks than any other president.. Except A. Lincoln...
I don't know why u guys hate him..

U know he always says his mind...

I love trump..
What has he done for blacks?
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by oshonwambada: 7:07am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

modified.. those quoting me up and down..

OK.. Let's say most democrat voted through mail in ballots...how come they still had millions of votes for those that voted in person.. too on election night..

How come its mostly in democratic run statets that this mail in ballot occurred..

Wat abt state like Florida and Ohio where trump was tipped to loss but won overwhelmingly...

Thread seen...
wise saying
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by somehow: 7:08am On Jan 07, 2021
4 casualties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor / Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured / Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.