Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home (30217 Views)

Biden Calls On Trump Supporters To 'pull Back,' Urges Decency / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol / Gabon President Ali Bongo Who Suffered Stroke Asks Supporters To Vote Him Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by chewwie(m): 7:11am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

Are you freaking blind, most of Americans of all races hates Trump that's why we voted him out.
I'm so sick and tired of people spreading this bold face lie, What did Trump do for Black people? Lincoln was a racist pig as well.
You are hands down the most ignorant fellow I've met in a long long time. Lincoln fought the civil war that ended slavery.
Americans of all races love Trump that's why he gained tens of millions more vote than he did in 2016.
What has Trump did for black America?
How about record low unemployment? Record high labour participation? School choice which the Democrats vehemently oppose? Reduced dependence on food stamps and welfare? Increased home ownership? Criminal justice reform; First Step Act? Increased startup of small business? Opportunity zones?
Of course you won't know this because you watch one sided media.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by chewwie(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2021
juman:
The action is a coup against the will of the voters.
He set his followers on the capitol.

He is the worst american president ever.
Americans marching up to THEIR Capitol to demand a look into election fraud from THEIR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES is a coup? Nigerians truly don't know their rights.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by chewwie(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

Only by WHITE racist because he opened the door for them to be their racist selves. Trump doesn't give a damn about them or this country only power. Trump divided the country with his hatred. He's a scammer and a criminal, I pray he gets prison time.
I guess I'm white racist then. I guess the 15% of black voters who voted for him are white racist.
Besides Biden said that if you still have questions about not voting for him, you ain't black.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by coldFLARES1(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

I'm American that's how I know him and to know him is to loathe him. He's the dumbest, divisive, white supremacists raised by the KKK, narcissistic bastard, president in our times. I don't understand how people who most likely haven't stepped a foot in the states could support such an evil man.

I've read how some Nigerian feel about your president and I thought he's like Trump "" Don't give a damn about the.people or Country, only power".

I don't understand the hypocrisy when it comes to Trump, could it be because he's white they can't see how wicked he is? I know how a lot of them worship anything white.
pls be calming down!

Good thing is, everyone is entitled to their views and should feel free to take a position on a matter, or shift same in the face of new evidences or superior argument.

Walahi, Trump dey fall hands! Funny enough it did not start today and the man has stayed consistent in his bad habits.

I eagerly await how the full extent of the law would be applied in dealing with him when this saga closes.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by olajizz01(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

You answered your own stupid question, he lost because he's not the most admired man to anyone other than white racists and ignorant Nigerians.
Don't dignified those guys by replying them again,they are called Ipob terrorists,they are Nigeria Trump extremists, anyone supported by those guy here in Naija is a loser.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by chewwie(m): 7:18am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

The answer is simple, we hate Trump and voted him out. Trump is the most hated man in America and we all voted early and by mail. He whined about losing so we did it again and Georgia came through for the whole country.

Now about Biden. I don't trust his racist ass either nor that Kamala wench who only claim to be black to get votes. Before running she was Indian.
You hated a man so much due to false narratives by the DNC run liberal media that you elected someone who has been in public office since he was 29, a corrupt politician who get rich off selling Americans to credit card companies, a corrupt politician who used his office to enrich his son and brother via business dealings in China, Ukraine, Russia?
Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by Buliwyf: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2021
ogbonti:

So says GALLUP POLLS but the bitter and hateful Nigerians here who can not stand up to Buhari's misrule are quick to type trash

IF Gallup conduct a poll in Nigeria today - will BUHARI be the most admired man in Katsina? not to talk of the whole country ? ye ye e-rats grin

Stop thinking like a tsetsefly. Trump is the most admired doesn't mean he can win an election. Obama was just 3 points behind Trump in that poll. That's a guy that has left the government already. Biden and Obama's points in that poll combined surpasses that of Trump. So if you are using the poll as a metric the Trump should lose.

I don't know why you IPOB guys find it hard to think. It's like you are being forced to suspend your brain when you comment on issues. And saying that Democrats can't win election again in 2022 is delusional at best. You guys never learn.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by 27Pushing30: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

How do u explain the fact that someone leading with many many thousands of votes if not millions
in most swing states..and already in the path to victory ... and all of a sudden while men left for bed. .hoping to rejoice the next.day..
votes from mail in ballot flipped everything blue...
this election was rigged no doubt...
Biden campaign and social media coverage says it all..

modified.. those quoting me up and down..

OK.. Let's say most democrat voted through mail in ballots...how come they still had millions of votes for those that voted in person.. too on election night..

How come its mostly in democratic run statets that this mail in ballot occurred..

Wat abt state like Florida and Ohio where trump was tipped to loss but won overwhelmingly...

Thread seen...

My guy this election be like PDP vs APC ah swear

All the Naija rigging tactics naim DEMs use

Remember They underestimated trump in 2016 this time they left nothing to chance... pure rigging machine
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by Bluntemperor: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Omobada:
After instigating it...

Mr Trump You Did Not Know:
Yeah,that is what a pretentious Mr Trump do all the time.Check his methods:
- American First=Trump First,Im Celebrity.
-N/Korea will shall do=shake hand with pics.
-Black LM I hate= We shall invade Capitol.
-We were winning before= Mail ballot,i hate!
-University I established=bankruptcy money.
--WhiteSurpremacy= Mandela made errors.
-I love the Russians= NO Press,majority rule.
-EU,do more= teach Ukraine a lesson.
-November Virus Info= Chinese Virus ni.
-Give STIMULUS=my name must be placed.
Con man,proud and arrogant for nothing!
He loves chaos,with embellished lies and how the Americans got deceived is still baffling. Trump is a white man skin with African blood!
The damaged done to the American Democracy might take some decades to repair as many would raise quary on viability of such Democracy.
Thank God for Strong Institutions,the Courts,the Press and bold men and women of America,who stood their ground for what their Forefathers stood for and checked the despot out!
You are the Heroes of this year 2021.
Nigeria will get there one day,that I know!
God bless America,God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by duality(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

How do u explain the fact that someone leading with many many thousands of votes if not millions
in most swing states..and already in the path to victory ... and all of a sudden while men left for bed. .hoping to rejoice the next.day..

OK.. Let's say most democrat voted through mail in ballots...how come they still had millions of votes for those that voted in person.. too on election night..

How come its mostly in democratic run statets that this mail in ballot occurred..

Wat abt state like Florida and Ohio where trump was tipped to loss but won overwhelmingly...

Thread seen...

People know the truth but it's unfortunate. You know see how humans can be manipulated into one direction? It's satanic.

Did you see all these during the BLM destructions?

Was it showed on TV apart from Fox? Any body you see taking the Dems direction are possessed by an evil spirit

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Anybody Igbos support is already a failure .

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by MoIbrahim: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

Thread seen...
Na wa o

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by chewwie(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

Thread seen...
Election observers were told to go home that counting would resume in the morning only for them to wake up and see Trump's million vote lead in Pennsylvania evaporated.
They paused counting in a county in Georgia due to a water main break which ended up being a lie. Trump's lead evaporated there too. GOP observers were kicked out of counting hall and papers were used to block the window (Detroit), Trump's lead evaporated there too.
In GOP strongholds in Arizona, voters with Trump signs were given sharpies to use to mark their ballots, Biden voters were given ballpoint pens. The machines threw out sharpie ballots.
The fact that the media who told us for years that Russia interfered in the 2016 election and that Trump was illegitimate now tout 2020 as the safest election while disparaging people who are asking questions shows us that they're in on it too. Same with those corporate Republicans, they're showing their true colours.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by chewwie(m): 7:26am On Jan 07, 2021
Jake19:
You instigated this trump and now it look like it s too late
No, the media caused this. This is what being called an uncivilized hillbilly racist results in.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by ogbonti: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2021
Buliwyf:

Stop thinking like a tsetsefly. Trump is the most admired doesn't mean he can win an election. Obama was just 3 points behind Trump in that poll. That's a guy that has left the government already. Biden and Obama's points in that poll combined surpasses that of Trump. So if you are using the poll as a metric the Trump should lose.

I don't know why you IPOB guys find it hard to think. It's like you are being forced to suspend your brain when you comment on issues. And saying that Democrats can't win election again in 2022 is delusional at best. You guys never learn.

Are you normal ? so Obama points and Biden points must be combined to defeat Trump in the gallup polls? hear yourself speak

Has there ever been a combination of personalities to win the gallup polls - you see how crazy you are ? did Obama have to be combined with Bill Clinton or someone else to win ? You think one point is easy to achieve in gallup ? one point could mean 100,000 people polled and you call that just?

It’s just like saying, IF Africa combines and presents a unified team, then the world cup will be won.

you are insane and your hatred for Igbos will lead you to hell
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

The answer is simple, we hate Trump and voted him out. Trump is the most hated man in America and we all voted early and by mail. He whined about losing so we did it again and Georgia came through for the whole country.

Now about Biden. I don't trust his racist ass either nor that Kamala wench who only claim to be black to get votes. Before running she was Indian.
My sister, Kamala and Biden may be flawed, but Trump is the worst it can ever get.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by Adakintroy: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

Thread seen...

Don't mind them. m Even if there is mailing system in place how cone Republican don't make use of it. When it came in it just went ones sided almost completely.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by hush15: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

Thread seen...

Nobody will believe that election was rigged. I believe that election was rigged thru the mail in. Real voters came out to vote on election day. Mail in should have ended the day election process ended but it didn't. Sad and unfortunate but violence is not the way forward. From this, Jonathan should commended immensely cos its obvious, when you feel cheated, it is never easy to let go
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2021
chewwie:

I didn't see you complaining when Biden supporters burnt down every major city in the USA last summer

You sound like you support the KKKonfederacy.
Sieg Heil grin grin

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by Buliwyf: 8:06am On Jan 07, 2021
ogbonti:

Are you normal ? so Obama points and Biden points must be combined to defeat Trump in the gallup polls? hear yourself speak

Has there ever been a combination of personalities to win the gallup polls - you see how crazy you are ? did Obama have to be combined with Bill Clinton or someone else to win ? You think one point is easy to achieve in gallup ? one point could mean 100,000 people polled and you call that just?

It’s just like saying, IF Africa combines and presents a unified team, then the world cup will be won.

you are insane and your hatred for Igbos will lead you to hell

Like I said, stop thinking like a tsetsefly. I am telling you that the winner of the poll does not mean he will win the election. And Trump was only able to oust Obama in 2020 his last year in office. Lol. You guys are touting Gallup polls at this point. That is a shame. Trump lost the election. Deal with it.

I don't hate Igbos. I hate IPOB. You guys are morons. And you behave and think like goats. Your analysis and comments also show you lack intelligence. Stick to spreading hate against other tribes. Leave American election alone. It is beyond your understanding. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by ODJ124(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2021
chewwie:

Election observers were told to go home that counting would resume in the morning only for them to wake up and see Trump's million vote lead in Pennsylvania evaporated.
They paused counting in a county in Georgia due to a water main break which ended up being a lie. Trump's lead evaporated there too. GOP observers were kicked out of counting hall and papers were used to block the window (Detroit), Trump's lead evaporated there too.
In GOP strongholds in Arizona, voters with Trump signs were given sharpies to use to mark their ballots, Biden voters were given ballpoint pens. The machines threw out sharpie ballots.
The fact that the media who told us for years that Russia interfered in the 2016 election and that Trump was illegitimate now tout 2020 as the safest election while disparaging people who are asking questions shows us that they're in on it too. Same with those corporate Republicans, they're showing their true colours.

Thank God we have right thinking individuals like you ..who sees evil and speak out..

Biden looks dull.,aged and boring to watch..

81 million votes from where Na..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by ODJ124(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2021
Adakintroy:

Don't mind them. m Even if there is mailing system in place how cone Republican don't make use of it. When it came in it just went ones sided almost completely.

I swr.... they just hate Trump..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by saajus: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Idiot, after the deed has been done. His speech instigated them. I am 100% sure this guy will go to jail after office.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by saajus: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2021
All of una just dey repeat your Boss words. The court asked for evidence, they can't produce anything. "Dead people voted in Arizona, underage voted in Georgia, Dominion voting machines changed figures in favour of Biden". Where is the evidence? Trump's team said all those stuff on social media to deceive gullible people like you but they dare not include them in their lawsuit document cos Court of law will punish them for lies.

ODJ124:

Thank God we have right thinking individuals like you ..who sees evil and speak out..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by chewwie(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2021
imhotep:

You sound like you support the KKKonfederacy.
Sieg Heil grin grin
I'd love to join the KKK if they'd take me.
How did Trump use racism to rise to power?
Obama deported more people than all other American presidents combined.
Trump is not anti-Muslim, if he were, he'd have started a war with the 3 greatest Muslim strongholds in the world; Saudi Arabia, UAE and Iran, he wouldn't be withdrawing American troops from Afghanistan, he wouldn't have ended Isis that was terrorizing Muslims in Syria & Iraq.
Trump isn't fascist, if he were, he would have taken away rights of so many Americans instead he gave states more autonomy. Do you think the father of fascism Mussolini would've tolerated outright false coverage from news outlets like CNN, MSLSDDNC?
Trump doesn't blame Muslims for America's problems, he blames China and previous GOP & Democrat presidents who sold Americans out to China.
I have never heard about Trump's proposed Muslim ID, neither have I heard of Hitler's Jew ID. Kindly provide evidence.
See, this is how you debunk fake left wing talking points.
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by chewwie(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:

Enthusiasm for Biden is rock bottom, people who voted for Biden voted against Trump and they weren't 81 million. Most people talking on this topic on Nairaland don't know smack about American politics
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by vannessa7(f): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2021
I knew Americans made a mistake the day they voted in Trump because I knew him from his books to be a wall street shark dictator who is only interested in winning at all cost, a president should be a humanitarian not a competitive tyrant and as for those who blindly supports him here if you are in America you won't vote him too after what he did during the start of covid 19 in America, many Americans died because he couldn't care less, FYI he is just using the same tactics he uses to win boardroom politics now, he said so in his books, people eventually give in to him when he roughen things up and shake them up, let's see if he will have his way now
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 07, 2021
chewwie:

I'd love to join the KKK if they'd take me.
How did Trump use racism to rise to power?
Obama deported more people than all other American presidents combined.
Trump is not anti-Muslim, if he were, he'd have started a war with the 3 greatest Muslim strongholds in the world; Saudi Arabia, UAE and Iran, he wouldn't be withdrawing American troops from Afghanistan, he wouldn't have ended Isis that was terrorizing Muslims in Syria & Iraq.
Trump isn't fascist, if he were, he would have taken away rights of so many Americans instead he gave states more autonomy. Do you think the father of fascism Mussolini would've tolerated outright false coverage from news outlets like CNN, MSLSDDNC?
Trump doesn't blame Muslims for America's problems, he blames China and previous GOP & Democrat presidents who sold Americans out to China.
I have never heard about Trump's proposed Muslim ID, neither have I heard of Hitler's Jew ID. Kindly provide evidence.
See, this is how you debunk fake left wing talking points.
Calm down and pay homage to President Biden.

Trump for prison, meanwhile. . .

Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by rabzy: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2021
ODJ124:
cry

Thread seen...

Trump discouraged mail in ballots for months before the election, so why should it surprise you that his supporters voted on election Day. Mail in ballots has been happening in all states whose election laws allow it for decades now
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by ODJ124(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2021
chewwie:

Enthusiasm for Biden is rock bottom, people who voted for Biden voted against Trump and they weren't 81 million. Most people talking on this topic on Nairaland don't know smack about American politics

you nailed it.. it was shocking..
Re: Video Of Trump Appealing To His Supporters To Calm Down And Go Home by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

Most hated man in America got 76 million votes in a presidental election? Kidding me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured / Namibia’s President Hage Geingob Dies Of Cancer At 82 / Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.