Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,439 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists (2418 Views)

China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos / Check Out Trump's Tweet As #impeachtrump Trends Online / Hurricane Irma: Photos Of 19 Looters Detained By SWAT Across Florida. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by Stalwert: 12:24am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

DC is not open and carry, it's illegal to everyone. Yes they attacked several people and shot one lady in the chest several times while the police did nothing.

Lol I am surprised you cannot get my sarcasm.
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by joshjc(m): 12:25am On Jan 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
Mumu you think the FBI will move without the permission not Trump? Was it Biden that ordered them in
they have institution who's service is to the people, unlike what we have here, they have well defined roles which the president can not interfere with,do you know the president was once questioned by the FBI
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

You are so dumb, what do White Privilege have to do with inferiority? I don't think you know what white privilege means. People all over the world is watching this, even whites are saying if they were minorities the cops would have shot them before they got to the fence, which is true. If they can understand what's going on why can't you!

You fool.

Stop subscribing to bullshit critical race theory and other psuedo sciences shitted out by Jews.

Whites have every reason to be proud and they don't owe your sorry black ass an excuse.
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by Stalwert: 12:26am On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Ifybwoy7:
cnn called them peaceful protesters before they went past the barricaded. why would they go to disrupt the joint section being held and you call them peaceful protesters.
those this look anything like lekki to you?
did any protester go to national assembly to destroy things. this is nothing like lekki incident.
protesters that broke windows and yet you call them peacful.

nonsense trump supporter or buhari supporter.
[/s]

Nonsense trump supporter or lekki makosa manufacturer.

2 Likes

Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:26am On Jan 07, 2021
ajailer:

gibberish

Did not write what I wrote for some 45 iQ humanoid chimpanzee
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by Ifybwoy7: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Same useless CNN that called the violent riots by ANTIFA and BLM "mostly peaceful"?

By the way, Trump has no powers to deploy any security forces on US soil.

The FBI showed that they are committed to maintaining the deep swamp as they came in full tactical to disperse a peaceful protest.

Why did the FBI not do same with the year long ANTIFA and BLM riots? Why did the Democrat Mayor of Washington DC now call in the FBI and national guard when Trump supporters gathered peacefully but refused to stop ANTIFA and BLM when they went full chimp on the streets of DC? Trump had to draft the Secret Service (the only security forces he can deploy on US soil) to check ANTIFA and BLM when they went in a descretion spree burning and vandalizing govt properties.

At the end of all this, White Americans will realize that their ancestors were right about both Jews and niggers.

You can not write about the demise of America without both Jews in ANTIFA and niggers of BLM.
you are saying rubbish
mtchewwwww
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2021
White conservatives are making the same mistakes that Russian Christians made thinking that they were dealing with human beings in the form of the satanic Jewish Bolsheviks .

The only language ANTIFA and BLM understand is violence.

If you don't rise and make good use of your 2A rights and save the republic from the Communist coup then don't blame anyone when Kamala Harris Jewish husband orders your deportation to a gulag in Canada.

America must kill every communist rat . The world can not afford to have America go red . A democratic US was hell enough for the earth talk more of one ruled by Jewish maniacs

1 Like

Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Ifybwoy7:
you are saying rubbish
mtchewwwww

Fool
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by ajailer(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Did not write what I wrote for some 45 iQ humanoid chimpanzee
insanity starts like this

1 Like

Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by khiaa(f): 1:02am On Jan 07, 2021
Stalwert:

grin grin did they attack anybody? They peacefully entered the building and went around, DC is an open carry place.
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by FarahAideed: 1:14am On Jan 07, 2021
seborrhic:

So u support Trump?
All along I thought u were a properly educated person.
Guess I was wrong

I am a super Trump Supporter , I have always been before he even thought of contesting and I would always be ... Good to know "properly educated" people like you support 20 genders and Awoman in place of Amen
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by FarahAideed: 1:15am On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=wwwihy post=97797467][/quote]

Stop bringing up Leftist made up twitter stories here
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by FarahAideed: 1:16am On Jan 07, 2021
wwwihy:

Answer to your idiocy

Stop bring silly Leftist twitter stories here ...this same man posted earlier the Pence had unfollowed Trump and put up Biden picture
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by FarahAideed: 1:17am On Jan 07, 2021
Carloslehder:

Foolish man,it was pence that ordered them and it has already been confirmed

CNN puppet gerrout ..Pence ordered it in what capacity ..Your education is a waste ..stop believing DEMOCRAT propaganda
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by khiaa(f): 1:25am On Jan 07, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

You fool.

Stop subscribing to bullshit critical race theory and other psuedo sciences shitted out by Jews.

Whites have every reason to be proud and they don't owe your sorry black ass an excuse.

Look you dumb mofo, I was trying to be civil with you but you're to dumb to understand that.

White Privilege doesn't mean Superiority, or being proud, it's having privileges that other races don't have based on your skin color/race, like the cops not killing you because of your skin. Like a Black man and a White man is sentenced for the exact same crime and the white gets 4 years and the Black man gets 10. The United States laws were created to protect only Whites (US Constitution) (Bill Of Rights).

Black people have fought and died to make the laws equal for everyone but we have a long way to go. It pisses me off when damn immigrants come here and enjoy the little rights that we do have while pissing in our faces. To those migrants and to you I will give a huge FUK YOU!

America has always been a very racist country that pride's herself on institutionalized Racism. The one thing I can give Trump is he is too stupid and mentally re.tarded to hide his hatred and bigotry. All of this commotion at Capitol Hill was caused by him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by tomju(m): 1:26am On Jan 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
Mumu you think the FBI will move without the permission not Trump? Was it Biden that ordered them in
Mumu wey call another person mumu what do you know? It was VP Mike Pence that invited the FBI when your mad Trump could not take charge. I pray he invokes the 25th amendment. I'm sure you don't know what that is!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by tomju(m): 1:27am On Jan 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:
I'm not a Trump fan but let's report correctly; the president didn't keep mum as reported by the OP. He actually called for peace. And there's no proof he wasn't the one that invited the FBI.
Shorap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by Golan007: 1:30am On Jan 07, 2021
FarahAideed:

Biden ordered Trump.
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by Golan007: 1:32am On Jan 07, 2021
FarahAideed:

I am a super Trump Supporter , I have always been before he even thought of contesting and I would always be ... Good to know "properly educated" people like you support 20 genders and Awoman in place of Amen

In fact, both of you soaked garri together in boarding school.

Umudike Comprehensive abi?

1 Like

Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 07, 2021
ChiefJusticeFuc:

You are such a fool.

White privilege? Do you know how stupid and racist you sound ?

So you subscribe to the inferiority complex before a white man?

You are a nigger to the nth exponential.

Just take your freshly copy pasta reddit tier bullsh!t and get out from here.

Idiot zombie
The person is saying the truth, that's an invasion call it what you want. Minorities can't get close. A Caucasian can carry raccoon hide skin or some sort of traditional masquerade mask, hunters gun or spear for hunting to Sydney Airport but a black man or Asian carrying some constructed traditional ropes with pebbles, with feathers from fowl is considered archaic, fined, the law is read before him or her.
You haven't seen anything.

2 Likes

Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by FarahAideed: 1:39am On Jan 07, 2021
tomju:

Mumu wey call another person mumu what do you know? It was VP Mike Pence that invited the FBI when your mad Trump could not take charge. I pray he invokes the 25th amendment. I'm sure you don't know what that is!
Low iQ CNN puppet..Mile pence ordered it in what capacity?
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:34am On Jan 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
Lolx grin
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by SocialJustice: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2021
FarahAideed:
They work independently unlike in your fucking country where the presidency is in charge of everything.
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by ola31701: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2021
:Mumu you think the FBI will move without the permission not Trump? Was it Biden that ordered them inBiden ordered Trump.
Re: FBI SWAT Team Arrives At Capitol To Clean Out Trump Seditionists by Jay5mie: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2021
FarahAideed:

Pence made the call.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Usa(CIA) Killed First DRCongo President Patrick Lumumba(picture) / Russia Vs Israel, Who Will Win In An All Out War? / VIDEO: Shocking ISIS Video Shows U.S. Soldiers Killed In Niger Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.