Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Another Facebook User Blast Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Facebook User Blast Africans (1739 Views)

Another Facebook User Blast Africans / Naija @ 60 : Angry Twitter User Blast APC ; Solicit For Buhari's Third Term / Igbo Instagram User Blast Buhari Media Campaign Team After Greeting In Igbo Lang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
So true, the truth is bitter lipsrsealed

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Rossintii: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
What does this village lunatic mean by ''you have no good roads, you have no electricity'' etc ...

He must have been stuck in his bush village his entire life, and thinks the whole Africa is like that.

Worthless entity.

4 Likes

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by khiaa(f): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rossintii:
What does this village lunatic mean by ''you have no good roads, you have no electricity'' etc ...

He must have been stuck in his bush village his entire life, and thinks the whole Africa is like that.

Worthless entity.

Of course he's lying about the whole of Africa but Is the poster lying about Nigeria?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by FarahAideed: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Rossintii:

Worthless entity.

Mention one good road in Lagos apart from Bourdillon?

9 Likes

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Simplyleo: 12:30am On Jan 07, 2021
FarahAideed:

Mention one good road in Lagos apart from Bourdillon?
That shouldn't bother you, at least we have good roads in the East and that justifies Lamidi cownu's agitation. This great feat was achieved because Tinubu is not the gov of any state in the East.

2 Likes

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Simplyleo: 12:33am On Jan 07, 2021
You are right.

The areas led by igbos have roads competitive with Dubai US and Paris. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by khiaa(f): 12:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:

YES HE IS.

Are there no good roads, schools, hospitals in Nigeria?

You people are so stupid and dumb.

I wonder what backward, dirty village you're typing from and thinking the whole Nigeria looks like that.
. I'm American and I have never been to Nigeria that's why I asked the question, no need to take it personally.

6 Likes

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by FarahAideed: 1:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:

I won't honour that question with a reply. You are thick beyond stupid.

Low IQ dunce typing rubbish.

No, there is no good road in Lagos apart from Bourdillon.

Wastrel. Don't do something useful with your life.

Gerout !!!! Mention one good road with your mediocre mentality

8 Likes

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Lanretoye(m): 1:26am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:
. I'm American and I have never been to Nigeria that's why I asked the question, no need to take it personally.
one of them spotted.

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Rossintii: 1:28am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

Ok, sorry, I assumed you were Nigerian.

Stop taking anti-Nigerian smears and propaganda seriously.

How can you ask if a nation like NIGERIA ''actually has any good roads''?

This is Lagos, Nigeria

This is Abuja, Nigeria

Nigeria is filled with built-up cities with infrastructure. There are deficiencies in coverage of course, being a developing nation.

But to state that there are ''no roads, no schools, no electricity'' etc etc is to indulge in blatant falsehoods and disinformation.

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by conductor266: 1:32am On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Rossintii:

Ok, sorry, I assumed you were Nigerian.

Stop taking anti-Nigerian smears and propaganda seriously.

How can you ask if a nation like NIGERIA ''actually has any good roads''?

This Lagos, Nigeria

This is Abuja, Nigeria

Nigeria is filled with built-up cities with infrastructure. There are deficiencies in coverage of course, being a developing nation.

But to state that there are ''no roads, no schools, no electricity'' etc etc is to indulge in blatant falsehoods and disinformation.
[/s]
Lies. This is a picture of less than 0.001 of Nigeria moreso, I can still see potholes and open drainage from the supposed "best part" of the fraudhole you call Nigeria.

Stop lying abiyodun

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Rossintii: 1:37am On Jan 07, 2021
conductor266:
[s][/s]
Lies. This is a picture of less than 0.001 of Nigeria moreso, I can still see potholes and open drainage from the supposed "best part" of the fraudhole you call Nigeria.

Stop lying abiyodun

Not only 0.0001%, it is 0.0000000000000000000001%

Satanic, failed entity you.

Don't do something useful with your worthless, failed life.

This is Calabar, Nigeria

This is Benin City, Nigeria

This is Port Harcourt, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Rossintii: 1:40am On Jan 07, 2021
This is Uyo, Nigeria

This is Kano, Nigeria

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Rossintii: 1:50am On Jan 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Rossintii: 2:07am On Jan 07, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by conductor266: 2:23am On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Rossintii:

Not only 0.0001%, it is 0.0000000000000000000001%

Satanic, failed entity you.

Don't do something useful with your worthless, failed life.

This is Calabar, Nigeria

This is Benin City, Nigeria

This is Port Harcourt, Nigeria

[/s]
Find something better to do with your life. The Americans or foreigners who you're trying to misguide have Google on their phone. When they search for your putrid shithole they're accosted by the naturally decayed and poverty-stricken Nigeria not these angle photos you're posting.

Even the American and UK governments issue disclaimer to their citizens to refrain from travelling from Nigeria. In movies they call you Nigerian Prince aka yahoo yaha/Internet fraud con gurus. They make fun of you and whenever they show Nigeria in movies they set a plot of one terrorist or kidnap or arms gang dwelling in a muddy dirty dirty ghetto which is purely the situation IN Nigeria.

If you like continue posting picture of government house roundabout and Shoprite junction, Nigeria is a wasted shithole rife with illiteracy, disease, terrorism (government and non-govt sponsored), mass kidnapping (ranging from daily kidnap of entire passengers in whole buses to kidnap of 80 Kankara boys, 100 Dapchi girls, 240 Chibok girls and as much as 600 Katsina students), little to zero amenities and killings everywhere (citizens vs citizens, police vs civillians, govt vs civillians).

As an icing on the cake, Nigeria has 3 of the top 4 deadliest terrorist groups in the world while governments and banks around the world are still sending back in batches, the loot a single leader of your fraudhole who died 23 years ago stole in less than 4 years of leadership. Only God knows how much his predecessors and successors stole and are still stealing till today.

5 Likes

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Rossintii: 2:24am On Jan 07, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Rossintii: 2:32am On Jan 07, 2021
conductor266:
[s][/s]
Find something better to do with your life. The Americans or foreigners who you're trying to misguide have Google on their phone. When they search for your putrid shithole they're accosted by the naturally decayed and poverty-stricken Nigeria not these angle photos you're posting.

Even the American and UK governments issue disclaimer to their citizens to refrain from travelling from Nigeria. In movies they call you Nigerian Prince aka yahoo yaha/Internet fraud con gurus. They make fun of you and whenever they show Nigeria in movies they set a plot of one terrorist or kidnap or arms gang dwelling in a muddy dirty dirty ghetto which is purely the situation IN Nigeria.

If you like continue posting picture of government house roundabout and Shoprite junction, Nigeria is a wasted shithole rife with illiteracy, disease, terrorism (government and non-govt sponsored), kidnapping, little to zero amenities and killings everywhere (citizens vs citizens, police vs civillians, govt vs civillians).

As an icing on the cake, Nigeria has 3 of the top 4 deadliest terrorist groups in the world while governments and banks around the world are still sending back in batches, the loot a single leader of your fraudhole who died 23 years ago stole in less than 4 years of leadership.

Awwww...poor baby secessionist loser..... We've destroyed your lies that there is ''no road in Nigeria, no school, no electricity etc etc'' by showing PICTURES which speak 10 times louder than your hateful words.

Now you've shifted the goalpost to introduce other lies and exaggerations.

Now run along and go hang yourself, you worthless, wretched failure blaming Nigeria for his problems.

Your JUNIORS here in Nigeria are making things happen, establishing startups that are attracting millions of dollars in local and international investment, while a worthless, useless school dropout and loafer like you wastes his time smearing the country online.

Keep being useless while the rest of us develop the nation.

3 Likes

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by SmartPolician: 3:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
You are right.

The areas led by igbos have roads competitive with Dubai US and Paris. undecided

Stop fooling yourself.

Nigeria is in a terrible state.

No state is exempted

5 Likes

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by conductor266: 3:33am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:

Awwww...poor baby secessionist loser..... We've destroyed your lies that there is ''no road in Nigeria, no school, no electricity etc etc'' by showing PICTURES which speak 10 times louder than your hateful words.

Now you've shifted the goalpost to introduce other lies and exaggerations.

Now run along and go hang yourself, you worthless, wretched failure blaming Nigeria for his problems.

Your JUNIORS here in Nigeria are making things happen, establishing startups that are attracting millions of dollars in local and international investment, while a worthless, useless school dropout and loafer like you wastes his time smearing the country online.

Keep being useless while the rest of us develop the nation.

LMAO. I won't dignify a 30k per month BMC with another response.

He even said Nigeria is "developing". grin grin Your little shithole is sick and critically diseased and of course developing to its expected death. That's a common knowledge and I'm sure that's what you mean.

Tell your propaganda leader, Mr. Lai Mohammed, I said hi - na Ogun go kill am finally sha

If only propoganda alone can make a failed shithole work.
cheesy

https://www.quora.com/Is-Nigeria-a-failed-state

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria-keeps-mum-about-financial-times-failed-state-verdict/

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/Failed-States-Index--Nigeria-Ranked-15-out-of-177-Nations/7135

Edit: I finally Googled Nigeria, clicked on Images and just like I guessed, the search results were littered with death, rape, kidnapping, riots, killing, mass graves and mass burials, chaos, slums etc.

If I'm to upload few of these abominable photos here it would be too offensive for public viewing. Let's continue watching government House junction main road you're posting. At least the audience will see the potholed roads (with uncovered drainage, no road markings nor street lights let alone traffic lights) are the epitome of Nigerian infrastructure cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Rossintii: 4:30am On Jan 07, 2021
conductor266:

He even said Nigeria is "developing". grin grin Your little shithole is sick and critically diseased and of course developing to its expected death. That's a common knowledge and I'm sure that's what you mean.

Tell your propaganda leader, Mr. Lai Mohammed, I said hi - na Ogun go kill am finally sha

cheesy

https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigeria-keeps-mum-about-financial-times-failed-state-verdict/

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/Failed-States-Index--Nigeria-Ranked-15-out-of-177-Nations/7135

Edit: I finally Googled Nigeria, clicked on Images and just like I guessed, the search results were littered with death, rape, kidnapping, riots, killing, mass graves and mass burials, chaos, slums etc.

If I'm to upload few of these abominable photos here it would be too offensive for public viewing. Let's continue watching government House junction main road you're posting. At least the audience will see the potholed roads (with uncovered drainage, no road markings nor street lights let alone traffic lights) are the epitome of Nigerian infrastructure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:

Worthless entity.

grin grin
Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Broken2020: 6:29am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:

Worthless entity.

But you guys hate to hear the truth sha, the only country one can proudly talk about in Africa is South Africa, because the white stayed and developed the country.

2 Likes

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Veqtor: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2021
conductor266:

cheesy

LMAO. They just received bmc salary grin.

That's y dey are working hard.

2 Likes

Re: Another Facebook User Blast Africans by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2021
khiaa:

Of course he's lying about the whole of Africa but Is the poster lying about Nigeria?
Is it true that all Africans are good at nothing?
Should you believe in such nonsense??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Didn't Attack Imo Police Headquaters, Correctional Centre – IPOB / Before Giving Fulanis Land In The South, Visit The North And Count The Graves / Buhari Regime Ordered Us To Block Peoples Gazette’s Website In Nigeria: MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.