Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Can America Survive 2 More Weeks Of Trump? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Can America Survive 2 More Weeks Of Trump? (261 Views)

Can America Wipe Out Russian Military With A Surprise Nuclear Bombardment / Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them / White House Releases Transcript Of Trump Call With Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can America Survive 2 More Weeks Of Trump? by Rossintii: 12:49am On Jan 07, 2021
I doubt it.

There is talk of invoking the 25th amendment, which will mean he is 'incapable of performing his duties as president', and thus can be legally removed immediately.

If that is not done, or if the US military don't go in to that White House and march him out, there could be no 'America' as we know it by January 20th inauguration day.
Re: Can America Survive 2 More Weeks Of Trump? by obama30: 1:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:
I doubt it.

There is talk of invoking the 25th amendment, which will mean he is 'incapable of performing his duties as president', and thus can be legally removed immediately.

If that is not done, or if the US military don't go in to that White House and march him out, there could be no 'America' as we know it by January 20th inauguration day.

They can even survive next 100 years of Trump.

Obama is cause of all political problem your seeing today in America.

I wonder why he keeps silent? I thought he knew how to strike by vote regging but he doesn't knew how to control the outcome.

He thought Americans are like Nigeria where is easy for him to plant dead living clone president and go free.

Let watch how Biden will work without blaming Trump for he would be failure. Just as Buhari keep blaming GEJ

Obama is evil

3 Likes

Re: Can America Survive 2 More Weeks Of Trump? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
Rossintii:
I doubt it.

[/s]
Face your Buhari. grin

1 Like

Re: Can America Survive 2 More Weeks Of Trump? by Rossintii: 2:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Activist001:
[s][/s]
Face your Buhari.

Don't come in here telling people what to discuss or not discuss, you dunce.
Re: Can America Survive 2 More Weeks Of Trump? by rottennaija(m): 6:44am On Jan 07, 2021
They will have to manage it. 2 weeks is enough to cause as much havoc as he has been doing.
Re: Can America Survive 2 More Weeks Of Trump? by mysticwarrior(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2021
obama30:

They can even survive next 100 years of Trump.

Obama is cause of all political problem your seeing today in America.

I wonder why he keeps silent? I thought he knew how to strike by vote regging but he doesn't knew how to control the outcome.

He thought Americans are like Nigeria where is easy for him to plant dead living clone president and go free.

Let watch how Biden will work without blaming Trump for he would be failure. Just as Buhari keep blaming GEJ

Obama is evil
blaming a predecessor for the failure of an incumbent is the height of foolishness.

(1) (Reply)

America Just Experienced A Coup, But It Wasn’t By Trump / Joe Biden Appoints Another Nigerian Into White House Cabinet / Awesome German Prime Minister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.