Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her (33980 Views)

Alex Cries As CeeC Exposes How Alex Had Sex With Tobi! Fans React / Alex And Actress "Anita Joseph" Cries While Appreciating Each Other On IG Live. / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2021
nice
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by kramer: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2021
These are the people spreading Covid-19

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2021
Fear Celebrities oo for party that she organized by her self??

Real cloutino cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Ishilove: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2021
post=97805946:

And na woman born dis one wey dey call female stupid gender so?
Hope you actually think for a second before typing this eyesore?
All just because you have a phone?
How will your mom and every female in your family
feel if they come across this post per chance?

Pocahontas, Ishilove, where una see dis kin people for dis forum sef
Ignore the fools. Those one have mummy issues.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Lagosinter1: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2021
Useless shit.

Which surprise?

Birthday you prepared yourself?

Clout chasing is a sin
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2021
Ishilove:
Ignore the fools. Those one have mummy issues.
Gbam!
END OF DISCUSSION!!
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by yorke1: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2021
Mind your business.
hisexcellency34:
They stay inside Omole. The hubby is just like the houseboy. Forget all these social media trash they are posting here

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2021
sometimes I wonder wat attracted this guy to that Evening newspaper called Anita
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Lexusgs430: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2021
When time reach now, covid would start surprising them........
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Seyzcham91(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2021
oga shut up! must you insult or is your name female,

The female gender during my mama time and set na Real female with real love and not for money or some burden relief shit, but now adays females and gender are shits and i hate them with passion cuz all they do for affection, attention and love is only for benefits as you yourself with your fish brain don't think and use your sense to figure that out and for eveery reasonable person on this place that read my mention would understand quite well my point and assertion

so Bleep off and don't mention me again
post=97805946:

And na woman born dis one wey dey call female,
stupid gender so?
All just because you have a phone, you ended up sounding so slow!

Pocohantas, Ishilove, where una see dis kin people for dis forum sef

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by mekusmanuel(f): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2021
ashacot:
The actress who celebrated her birthday recently didn't see it coming. According to her, she didn't know she was even wearing the color touch of the party. She took to her Instagram handle to share the Surprise and emotional moment.
She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJtyNpABmXM/?igshid=1k5hwdnk0q4p
Ok. But remember there is Covid-19 upsurge
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by t00dugged(f): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2021
Seyzcham91:
i dey tell you which inturn translate to them getting a Burden Relief Package to themselves

stupid gender undecided
Stupid gender? E be like say your mama nor gree breastfeed you for small pikin undecided, poor you.

But that is not enough to transfer your hatred for her to all of us na,shuo undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2021
post=97805946:

And na woman born dis one wey dey call female,
stupid gender so?
All just because you have a phone, you ended up sounding so slow!

Pocohantas, Ishilove, where una see dis kin people for dis forum sef

My beloved brother, you no go blame them.. Honestly, most women of nowadays are even worse than that description those guys used to describe them... Defending them should be the last thing on our minds until they change and become the African women they used to be..

God bless us all..
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Cowbell521: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Don't be fooled. Na actress she be. Na wetin den dey train them to do on set.

Na joke Ooooh but marriage na scam
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by encryptjay(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2021
As if he had a choice. grin
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by rovher: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=97805740]They stay inside Omole. The hubby is just like the houseboy. Forget all these social media trash they are posting here [/quot
Lmao
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2021
Surprise birthday that she paid for with her own money. Anyway sha.
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Seyzcham91:

oga shut up! must you insult or is your name female,

The female gender during my mama time and set na Real female with real love and not for money or some burden relief shit, but now adays females and gender are shits and i hate them with passion cuz all they do for affection, attention and love is only for benefits as you yourself with your fish brain don't think and use your sense to figure that out and for eveery reasonable person on this place that read my mention would understand quite well my point and assertion

so Bleep off and don't mention me again

My beloved brother, at the emboldened, dey calm down na. No be fight. Everybody get right to em opinion, you know? grin

Anyway, I understand your argument and I am 100% in support. Hopefully, our women go repent and behave like the true African women . The kinda women our mothers be..

God bless us all.. cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by t00dugged(f): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, at the emboldened, dey calm down na. No be fight. Everybody get right to em opinion, you know? grin

Anyway, I understand your argument and I am 100% in support. Hopefully, our women go repent and behave like the true African women . The kinda women our mothers be..

Repent? ,oh wow! repent of what if I may ask?, Repent of what ? a crime or a sin?

All this penis people on this forum sef ,y'all keep acting like God left you in charge of earth or something undecided

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Infinity988(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2021
Abeg who is she, we no sabi am for mars sha
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Lastmankc(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2021
This man nah confirmed Simpson
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2021
hisexcellency34:
They stay inside Omole. The hubby is just like the houseboy. Forget all these social media trash they are posting here
And how's that your business?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Angy55(f): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2021
hisexcellency34:

Na him want make himself to be houseboy to the wife. Na wetin him like he dey do so, unless the lady use jazz on am.

See how him lanky? The lady just dey collect all the nutrient dey dry the man sad.
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Oovi5(f): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2021
EVILFOREST:
BARMAN marries BABY ELEPHANT
Come go heaven make i see you! lmao �
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Seyzcham91(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Amen baba!
SilverNorGold:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! / 'Rush Me Now': Don Jazzy Shares Cute Photo In London / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Certified As An Instrument Rated Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.