Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her (33965 Views)

Alex Cries As CeeC Exposes How Alex Had Sex With Tobi! Fans React / Alex And Actress "Anita Joseph" Cries While Appreciating Each Other On IG Live. / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Zurich1844(f): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2021
hisexcellency34:
They stay inside Omole. The hubby is just like the houseboy. Forget all these social media trash they are posting here
Tatafo! Wetin concern you? When will you get your own houseboy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by RedAlert08(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2021
hisexcellency34:
They stay inside Omole. The hubby is just like the houseboy. Forget all these social media trash they are posting here

why you come dey cast them na.
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2021
hisexcellency34:

How do you know he is like house boy, they stay inside Omole but do you live with them inside the house?

Any happy marriage means the man is a house boy? Shiooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Shortyy(f): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2021
NextD18:
The biggest achievement of an average Nigerian lady is getting a husband.

Shuttup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by walkingshadow911: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2021
EmmaNuella77:

Blame the society
Blame the feminists
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2021
NextD18:

Yes it is, why are you crying?

Or was your mother unfortunate not to get married in the traditional way and took in for a hit and run man, thereby making her a struggling single mother who couldn't give you the life you deserved? Pele my dear.

Kindly open a thread about your mummy issues. I want to be first to comment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Seyzcham91:

The female gender during my mama time and set na Real female with real love and not for money or some burden relief shit, but now adays females and gender are shits and i hate them with passion...

Woman hater, do well to date your fellow men. You will not be missed. The lady who broke your heart must have scattered the pieces in Elegushi beach grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by walkingshadow911: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2021
Incognito403:
Lol. Gender equality indeed.

When will NL feminists arrange surprise party for their husbands? Women and stinginess are 5&6.

Yet those wicked NL feminists want us to believe most Nigerian women are the bread winners of their house.

Audio bread.

Abeg, I can't laugh.

feminism is a selfish ideology devoid of logical reasoning , and borne out of emotional solitude . God doesn't create man and woman the same. To whome much is given much is accrued .
Every logical thinking females know this.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by walkingshadow911: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2021
gracegrace668:

Woman hater, do well to date your fellow men. You will not be missed. The lady who broke your heart must have scattered the pieces in Elegushi beach grin grin grin

you are very wicked
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Hotbutt(f): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Why do I feel this man is living at the mercy of this woman.

He looks caged.
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by LadyTianna(f): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2021
NextD18:

The same men that mock Nigerian women who are happy to be married are the same ones who mock women who are unmarried and slut shame them. Useless men everywhere

Who conditioned women to reason that way?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Airlove: 11:16am On Jan 07, 2021
Mokason288:
Crying because of surprise birthday party shocked

I’m sure I’m missing something here

This information is not complete shocked

What will you do if your husband surprises you with a Bentley?

Some women value that party more than bently
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by prciouschika(f): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2021
Is it our cry or my cry No it's her cry grin

In-between beta husband counts wink
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by letilex: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by xtervaganza(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2021
Man is the prize
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by LZAA: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2021
EVILFOREST:
BARMAN marries BABY ELEPHANT
grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Seyzcham91(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
na lie! sorry to disappoint you! in my own lifetime, no woman has ever broke my own heart cuz me no dey love like mumu as many guys do,

i don't let me dick control me, infact i left my girls i dated all my life cuz i don't wait till they come looking for me and i as well change sim so they won't be able to contact me. me no put girl for head like Dreadlock so shut the Bleep up and don't assume what you don't know

and its not like i'm a woman hater, my mum a woman too its just this generation women instigates my dislike for them with their entitlement mentality and always after Money and Guys with money and looking for a burden relief Package in guise of one nonsense Marriage undecided undecided

me can't allow one girl be obtaining me and sucking me dry cuz of one Hole in between their legs

Anyway i've dated numerous girls and Bleep different Pussy as also Sucked Different Bress grin maybe cuz i've done all to call fornication cuz its just not new ro me again, women no longer freaks me

Get That i lnto your fucking skull
gracegrace668:

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by MummyD2020(f): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
EmmaNuella77:

Blame the society

Babe, teree gbosa for u!. TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by MummyD2020(f): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
post=97805946:

And na woman born dis one wey dey call female,
stupid gender so?
Hope you actually think for a second before typing this eyesore?
All just because you have a phone, you ended up sounding so slow!
How will your mom and every female in your family
feel if they come across this post per chance?

Pocohantas, Ishilove, where una see dis kin people for dis forum sef

What baffles me is the way people just type trash here without restraints and with ease. I just dont get it. Bashing women as if they were carved out from trees. Na these ones dey slap their mum and sisters at home swear .down. insults are welcome. Na una go tire.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by wany(f): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Seyzcham91:
oga shut up! must you insult or is your name female,

The female gender during my mama time and set na Real female with real love and not for money or some burden relief shit, but now adays females and gender are shits and i hate them with passion cuz all they do for affection, attention and love is only for benefits as you yourself with your fish brain don't think and use your sense to figure that out and for eveery reasonable person on this place that read my mention would understand quite well my point and assertion

so Bleep off and don't mention me again
Sad you just have to adapt to the new change.the game is sweeter now.if you can not manage them the way they are,then remain single.
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by wany(f): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
MummyD2020:

What baffles me is the way people just type trash here without restraints and with ease. I just dont get it. Bashing women as if they were carved out from trees. Na these ones dey slap their mum and sisters at home swear .down. insults are welcome. Na una go tire.
Just because the modern day woman can not be dominated and controlled. That's just the pain undecided
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by hollywater: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
hisexcellency34:
My dear in any marriage that will last, the Man has to behave like a house boy for peace to rain.
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Seyzcham91(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sweeter indeed! funny you! grin
wany:

Sad you just have to adapt to the new change.the game is sweeter now.if you can not manage them the way they are,then remain single.
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Digmygold: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
Incognito403:
Lol. Gender equality indeed.

When will NL feminists arrange surprise party for their husbands? Women and stinginess are 5&6.

Yet those wicked NL feminists want us to believe most Nigerian women are the bread winners of their house.

Audio bread.

Abeg, I can't laugh.

How much do you have in your bank account bread loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Incognito403: 5:40am On Jan 08, 2021
Digmygold:

How much do you have in your bank account bread loser.
Lol.
Re: Anita Joseph Cries As Her Husband Throws A Surprise Birthday Party For Her by Liposure: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
hisexcellency34:
i thought she had a kid for him b4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia / "10 Years Ago I Took No Pictures" - Tekno / Vincent Idowu: "I Have Not Seen Tboss For Years; Why I Remarried'' -Tboss Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.