Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

NIN Status Checker: SIM To NIN Link Checker (New Method) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIN Status Checker: SIM To NIN Link Checker (New Method) (2135 Views)

How To Check Your NIN Status & View Unknown Numbers Linked To Your NIN / NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries / Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN Status Checker: SIM To NIN Link Checker (New Method) by incomebrain(m): 3:32am On Jan 07, 2021
What Is NIMC Mobile App UserID
The userID is an Alpha-Numeric ID which is used to protect your NIN number. it is usually displayed at the top of your dashboard in the format ABCDEF-1234
You are permitted by the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) to link up to 7 devices with Nigerian registered mobile numbers to your NIN (Mobile Phones for Now).

NIMC Mobile ID is Freely Available for Smartphones.

NIN Status Checker: SIM To NIN Checker

You must have a National Identification Number (NIN) issued by the Federal Government to use it and may be used in place of a Physical ID card.
How Can I Verify Someone NIN
You may also verify the identity of someone else, for example, you may wish to verify the identity of a driver, house help or staff.

You need to purchase a subscription and have internet access before you can verify anyone.

NWS NIMC App Team has officially the links to download the nimc app for Android, iPhone and PC.

Re: NIN Status Checker: SIM To NIN Link Checker (New Method) by Stewart883(m): 7:20am On Jan 07, 2021
Why can't they create a kind of portal in the app so that those of us who don't have nin can register and get it, instead of crowding at their office for it..... Or they don't know that would be the best considering the covid-19 matter

3 Likes

Re: NIN Status Checker: SIM To NIN Link Checker (New Method) by incomebrain(m): 7:23am On Jan 07, 2021
Stewart883:
Why can't they create a kind of portal in the app so that those of us who don't have nin can register and get it, instead of crowding at their office for it..... Or they don't know that would be the best considering the covid-19 matter

They are working on it but are trying to verify citizen to above duplicated or incorrect information

1 Like

Re: NIN Status Checker: SIM To NIN Link Checker (New Method) by milky3(f): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2021
NiN wahala here and there, I have submitted my NiN digit but confirmation is yet to be received

1 Like

Re: NIN Status Checker: SIM To NIN Link Checker (New Method) by incomebrain(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
milky3:
NiN wahala here and there, I have submitted my NiN digit but confirmation is yet to be received

Sometimes it is network...
Re: NIN Status Checker: SIM To NIN Link Checker (New Method) by Anikay: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
I have submitted mine. too, yet to receive the confirmation.
Re: NIN Status Checker: SIM To NIN Link Checker (New Method) by maxjax(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2021
OTP comes after about 5 hrs of request
Re: NIN Status Checker: SIM To NIN Link Checker (New Method) by THUNDAR(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2021
maxjax:
OTP comes after about 5 hrs of request
sometimes even longer
Re: NIN Status Checker: SIM To NIN Link Checker (New Method) by incomebrain(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
I received mine after some few weeks of sending my nin number.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where In Lagos Can I Buy This Phone / How To Get Airtel Free 500MB, 1GB Or 2GB Without Stress / (PHOTOS): How Urine And Socks Could Be Used To Power Smartphones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.