Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Any Websites That Do This Thing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Websites That Do This Thing? (284 Views)

"This Thing Behind Me" Tinubu Rubbish Gov. Dapo Abiodun On Stage.....why? / What Is The Use Of This Thing? / I Am Not Yoruba I Am Kogi: this Thing Is Everywhere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Websites That Do This Thing? by nahzyla: 5:34am On Jan 07, 2021
Hello all.
Kindly suggest any Websites you know that provide daily news updates on current events in Nigeria, something like a forum, not twitter. Please I need suggestions from those in the know, I want to leave Nairaland completely, the toxicity in this place is really bad for my peace of mind.

Thank you for your suggestions.
Re: Any Websites That Do This Thing? by blackpanthar: 5:40am On Jan 07, 2021
nahzyla:
Hello all.
Kindly suggest any Websites you know that provide daily news updates on current events in Nigeria, something like a forum, not twitter. Please I need suggestions from those in the know, I want to leave Nairaland completely, the toxicity in this place is really bad for my peace of mind.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Oga You are already in one, nairaland.

Here.
Go to Opera news. They will even pay you to post news.
Re: Any Websites That Do This Thing? by nahzyla: 5:41am On Jan 07, 2021
blackpanthar:

Oga You are already in one, nairaland.

Here.
Go to Opera news. They will even pay you to post news.

Thank you so much.
I will check it out, if its good enough I am done with Nairaland and Seun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Concession Speech 5yrs Ago: Throwback Video / 'It Is Better To Lose Power Than Lose Peace'-Jonathan Reacts To Capitol Invasion / Cryptoassets: Get Ready To Lose All Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.