Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos (64988 Views)

US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol / President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by Bluntemperor: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Putin and Russians must be laughing hard too

But Donald Trump was copying the Community Russian and Chinese Autocratic Leaders as what he considers to be effective.If not for the Powerful Press,The Courts( the Judiciary)the Freedom Fighters in the Congress, Trump would have ran away with the majority People's Mandate.
He is a clown of TV Celebs and enjoy chaos all the time to enabled his fame.He just wants to be only himself!
It is one of the American wonders but China na for death penality as there is no Democracy in all they do.Forget,they are just enjoying cheap Labour because of there population and brutal enforcement of Chinese and Russian laws.It is Packaging China they do.
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by batstan(m): 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Tenshades:
The world is waking up...

Aso Rock could be next...
Son of 14 fathers.
angry
Omoale
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
China shut your idotic mouth..covid 19 manufacturer that has caused more hardship ,chaos and death than Trump..

Shut d hell up.
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by Tenshades(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2021
batstan:

Son of 14 fathers.
angry
Omoale

Awon baba nla iya e ni omo ale.

Ori e o pe rara.

grin
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by auwaaling: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
I see lizards
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by Eriokanmi: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is shameful. I pity the Republicans right now. Its like Trump is working with the American enemies to pull her down.
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by At10tion: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
lekki1444:
oh these beings are already born and are walking amongst us. but they are like sleeper cells now waiting to be activated. the difference between them and other people is that they have spiritual 4G receptors in them that makes them tap into the God electromagnetic frequency of the universe. when they are activated these beings will start living up to 500 to 600 years old. every other entity on this planet either has 3G or 5G spiritual receptors. These are degraded receptors that dont sustain your body too long. you will be lucky if you get 80 years of life from those ones. those with the 5G spiritual receptors are the ones testing positive for Covid and dying like chicken because of covid. because once the 5G towers were enacted and activated it activates the 5G receptors of those with the 5G spiriT and causes radioactivity which in turn quickly uses up all your life source hence why they are always gasping for breath before they die

So to answer your question no they are not born or created or fall down from another galaxy, they are activated. but having said that we are star beings and these particular beings come down from unique galaxies so i guess you can say they fall down to earth from other galaxies. that would be a correct statement. from unique galaxies and invade the seed of men and are born through women and they appear human just like everybody else. but they are super-human.
Okay thanks for this detailed explanation and for bringing in the issue of the 5g and Covid-19.

In the look of the Covid-19 vaccine, what's it's purpose, does it have any strategic purpose to effect or initialize the spiritual receptors of this being, who might not even know of their potentials?
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by Babaj02: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
IN NIGERIAN POLITICIANS VOICE,
"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE,
THIS IS A RAPE OF DEMOCRACY.
OUR DEMOCRACY IS UNDER SIEGE
IN CIVILIED WORLD YOU WON'T SEE THIS
WE WILL OCCUPY ABUJA
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by lekki1444: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
At10tion:
Okay thanks for this detailed explanation and for bringing in the issue of the 5g and Covid-19.

In the look of the Covid-19 vaccine, what's it's purpose, does it have any strategic purpose to effect or initialize the spiritual receptors of this being, who might not even know of their potentials?
well to be honest the purpose is to create the virus in you so you can build an immunity to it but the issue here is that any pathogens arising are only doing so because your electromagnetic frequency is sucking down your life force as a result of which pathogens are now thriving in this compromised environment. so its basically like a dog is biting someone but you are tryng to treat the wound instead of removing the dog away first. and so in that sense the vaccine will introduce pathogens into people and those with strong EMF immunity will fight it off and then develop an immunity to it but if the vaccine is ntroduced int someone with low EMF the person will be overwhelmed and will die. so this is a risky venture. so far a few people have died who took the vaccine. click on that link and look at the nurses face ? you can tell her EMF is very low. look at her neck area ? and her chin

https://www.wionews.com/world/portuguese-nurse-dies-two-days-after-getting-the-pfizer-covid-vaccine-354526
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by Providence2020(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
membranus:

The election process in the US has not been tainted at all.

The same electoral process has just produced 2 Senators for the Democrats.

It is Trump's name and his infamy that will be in disgrace for a long time in history.
lol don't get your hopes up. I remember people thinking George Bush and Dick Cheney were the agents of satan. Some years down the line who remembers the guy who invaded another country and destroyed an entire region over fake wmds?? No one. I mean he can even wear suit and point fingers at Trump for being a bad president grin

Joe biden will become president and you'll see how long his honeymoon lasts
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by Didi2d(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
kingxsamz:
Take note, no Pastor scammer who prophecied Trump's win saw this coming.

Well, issues like this has made realize that many pastors are fraud.

Before the election I saw a video of a pastor telling him members that Trump will win the election, in fact he told them to mark the date
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by At10tion: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Alright, thanks for your responses so far, I really appreciate! Do have a nice day.
lekki1444:
well to be honest the purpose is to create the virus in you so you can build an immunity to it but the issue here is that any pathogens arising are only doing so because your electromagnetic frequency is sucking down your life force as a result of which pathogens are now thriving in this compromised environment. so its basically like a dog is biting someone but you are tryng to treat the wound instead of removing the dog away first. and so in that sense the vaccine will introduce pathogens into people and those with strong EMF immunity will fight it off and then develop an immunity to it but if the vaccine is ntroduced int someone with low EMF the person will be overwhelmed and will die. so this is a risky venture. so far a few people have died who took the vaccine. click on that link and look at the nurses face ? you can tell her EMF is very low. look at her neck area ? and her chin

https://www.wionews.com/world/portuguese-nurse-dies-two-days-after-getting-the-pfizer-covid-vaccine-354526
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by Godbless3(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
The same China that will cry when you speak against them, like Ozil on uighur muslim treatment and stop viewing of Arsenal match in china?
Same china who have kill, arrest hong kong citizens like water?
Honestly speaking, no country in the world that has the right to criticise others.
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by Lightorder: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
The
Biafrannuke:
When communists begin to protect democracy it means that brand of democracy is beginning to look like communism.

Biden and the Democrats are known communist puppets.
you are wise
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
BigGuava:
.. .... You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today.....

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.... .....!

Thanks for reading

One million naira?

Make una dey fear God o.
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin To those Black Africans who suffer from INFERIORITY COMPLEX what do you have to say about your MASTERS. cheesy
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
BigGuava:

Chai poverty has destroyed this one. Sorry say One million dey unattainable for you for your life time

Full

This is not about poverty.

Your ad is vague.

That is how you suck people in, and hand them stipends.

1 million naira for how many articles?

Is payment independent of the public rating or success of the article?

Or would I be paid handsomely for merely submitting contents?
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
cheesy

Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
BigGuava:

Smiles. My dear this is Nairaland where everything is a scam.no worry. It's not for you. It's a scam. The ones with the right peyche is whom I need. I don't want crowd followership. Not me. Numbers mean nothing to me.

I'm Pro-Quality.

I know it is not for me.

I am a mathematician, not a writer.
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
BigGuava:

Then continue with your arithmetics. If you were serious about your own skillsets,you should have a zoom class and should be busy at this hour,not meddle tongue

I am taking a break.

I have an idea I am working on, which would make time travel possible.

Anyway, see you soon.

I need to explore other places before going back to work.
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
BigGuava:

SMH

Time travel. Who do you think you are? grin

Come back to reality. Time travel won't exist even in eternity. It won't if everyone keeps returning to correct their pasts,even in their pasts they'll need to return to their Pat and the continual skipping would collapse time and reality.

Too much physics and maths is disturbing your reality. No such thing as time travel.

Make the most of your present and sulk up your wrongs.

That is why science is dead in Nigeria.

You think we are mad?

But how are we different from you writers?

You sit at your desks and conjure a fabulous world out of nothing.

Anyway, as far as time travel is concerned, I have the formula that makes it possible, and achievable.

I am very protective of my formula because I don't want the whites to take the credit, as they have always done.

My mathematics goes beyond quantum physics which explains time travel, but no better than a hypothetical model.

My formula will also make it possible to delve into as many alternate universes as are possible.
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
BigGuava:

Kid

I've defeated from Astro physics to hard concepts in nuclear chemistry, Geochemistry and hard core sciences concepts even to spiritism and all sorts I've paid my dues. You're coming here to brag. SMH.

Would you to able to stand not even defeat me.but stand with me in any fields of sciences if we start here and now

Go shelve whatever formulae you're reviving yourself with. I repeat even in he world to come there won't be time travel,at most telepathy is what would exist in whatever concepts of time,present,past or future is to be examined.

Now, this is what they call bragging.

What do you know about astrophysics?

If I ask you something now, you will run away?

grin
Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by Emeraldgreene(f): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
[yes ....china will come into America and take over once Biden is sworn in...watch my words author=lekki1444 post=97807000] grin I told yall after that saturn and jupiter conjunction in aquarius that the USA will take a swift nosedive into obscurity and 3rd world status

https://www.nairaland.com/6317927/rare-christmas-star-appear-festive

Kalifate[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos by lekki1444: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[yes ....china will come into America and take over once Biden is sworn in...watch my words author=lekki1444 post=97807000] grin I told yall after that saturn and jupiter conjunction in aquarius that the USA will take a swift nosedive into obscurity and 3rd world status

https://www.nairaland.com/6317927/rare-christmas-star-appear-festive

Kalifate
and russia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger’s Armed Forces Bring In Hundreds Of Troops To Protect Capital / Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) / Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.