Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,236 members, 7,957,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number (24170 Views)

Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date / Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Paulianfa(m): 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
ds guy dey knack? sowi this is agent of darkness
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by elliottibanga(m): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Whats all this then?

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Dreadlock69(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Very good advice
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Karlosorji(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
And na guy oo. Guy wey suppose get guys back. Nawaooo
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by berbs: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Leshurr:
This he-she should be in jail. 14 years right?

Does he look he is going to smell jail for even 1 month
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Dejicano(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
mumu na wetin she go take send d acct number

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by F117nighthawk: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
It's only in an insane, mad, braintwisted (werrey) society like Nigeria any normal human being will listen to people like this and take them as their role model, Nigeria a country of absurdity
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Davidski(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Then you haven't met with the good ones yet Bro.

Many has been a support in various ways even my babe is supportive

Just pray you find a better lady and not a biller.
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by oloshun(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
I dont blame her; I blame the person who brought this to NL. He/she thinks this is news or favor.
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by mrkings84(m): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
DollarBuddy:

She is a Male sir.

Eh
That's off!
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by mrkings84(m): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
DollarBuddy:

She is a Male sir.

Eh?
U off me
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Downey(f): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
OK
Noted
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by izubext007: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
bobrisky should be used to seduce pres. Buhari.
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Damian10(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wasted sperm keep quite, who tell you say your opinion valid
Re: Bobrisky Advises Ladies To Send Their Account Number Instead Of Phone Number by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Since I was born I never see woman wey say dear meji loyon, take this small money use am. Lai Lai. Na give me give me give me. The one wey manage give me shirt on my birthday I no fit give my gateman that shirt. Na vulcaniser I give. Only thing they can give is punna. But them go wan use am collect house.

Them forget say the work wey punna dey do na the same thing Vaseline dey do.

Funny thing is they will take his advice
Forgetting that he is a guy...with two Blokos doing jingle bells between his laps. If a guy advises you like this don't you know he is making fun of you?
guy since this year start na your comments be the funniest one I have read on Nairaland...I am still laughing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Burna Boy Fell Off Stage While Performing (Video) / Stephanie Coker Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Adorable Photos Of Wizkid's Second Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.