Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,419 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion (33317 Views)

US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / China Goes Online To Mock "Beautiful Sight" Of US Capitol Chaos / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Dikebuka: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Some people commenting here are ignorant of the what transpired in the last 4yrs.

America was united for many years with people that lost election, congratulating the winners of election. This was the norm until Democrat party and her enablers brought hatred into America politics in 2016.

The first called Trump an illegitimate President and Russia stooge. They even took him to a panel and spent 2+ years investigating collusion theory with a dossier they made in regards to Russia.

At his swearing in, majority of the democrat parliamentarian boycotted the event including the late John Lewis. The same man that never regarded Trump as a legitimate president.

All these years, they kept playing the same game of bitterness and Racisim. The accuse him of being a racist who hates black. This they achieved by always asking him to denounce white supremacist and each time he does that, they don't show it to the public. The begin to aire more news regarding white and black killings just to make it look like he is the one instigating.

Today they are beginning to teach blacks woke doctrines about white privileges and how they are being enslaved.

The try to impeach him in 2020 but the stuff failed. Then came George Floyd's death which happens in a Democrat run environment. They somehow finds a way to rope it on him.

They began to censor his statement and videos in a bid to change narrative. He had to switch to alternate media. They followed him to alternate media.

Trump might not be the perfect man considering his rhetoric and personality.

One thing is certain the people accusing Trump of division and hatred so and nurtured that seed for 4 years.

Like i always tell some people i wonder what the post-Trump media will look like for MSM. I watch a lot of news anchor turn into propaganda merchants, even to the point of defending what is indefensible just to ensure that Trump does not get the credit.

One thing is going insane or mad over something, another thing is regaining your sanity sanity and returning to normalcy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
I'm not surprised that our leader will not send his own "shock" message. grin grin
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by MummyD2020(f): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
I did not see a country from Africa. Inferiority complex or wait....... we are used to it down here!
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by merits(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hadn't be Trump accepted defeats in the first place it wouldn't have led to this nonsense.RIP to the dead,life's goes on.

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Sufisunni: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
DJ switch come oo. You need to report the USA government to Canada
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by 99thEnemy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Neddstark:
So US government killed 4 unarmed civillians who were exercising their democratic rights in the capitol hill. grin grin grin
CNN is not reporting the murders as a massacre abi. Most hypocritical news media ever.
Let me see anyone blame Buhari for clearing Lekki Toll Gate. Or bringing on the military against the endsars hoodlums burning police stations, looting, vandalizing and starting up a tribal war. Every country has a right to use force to forestall anarchy.
As for that failed artiste DJ Switch, we are waiting for her report on the 40 innocent unarmed protesters killed by the US National Guard.

None is right , both what Trump did and what Buhari did. You're just a hypocrite who has seen an opportunity to show your hypocrisy.
Where were you when people were condemning Buhari. Funny how you just found your voice.
How much are you being paid.
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by drlateef: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
On behalf of my government and my family, we totally condemn this MASSACRE at the Capitol Hill, the so called seat of democracy in the shithole country called US. We know that the cow who calls himself Donald is a dullard without any civil education. His bunch of cows have unleashed violence and mayhem of peaceful people and blood is flowing everywhere in the seat of democracy. This act is barbaric and shameful, it is also unbecoming of so-called giant for nothing, the self proclaimed capital of capitalism. We know that the government like to delude themselves with being the best in everything including gun crimes, gangsterism and racism. My government will waste no time in referring this case to the ICC. We will stop selling military aid to the US henceforth due to their violation of human rights. Coup and attempted coup as we see it in this case should not be allowed in civilised world. We hereby put in place trade sanctions against the US with immediate effect. All government officials will be denied visas including Donald Trump, for the part they played in the instigation of this mayhem. They are a shame to the civilised world.

2 Likes

Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Emeraldgreene(f): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
Just the way politicians unleash hoodlums on END SARS peaceful protest is the same way Democrats unleashed the rioters to make Trump look like an evil tyrant and dictator in the eyes of the world.WE WEY DEY THERE KNOW THE TRUTH OF WAT DEMOCRATS ARE UP TO.THE TIME TRUMPS FURIOUS BATTLES BEGAN WAS WEN HE BROUGHT PRAYER BACK IN SCHOOLS AND IN PUBLIC,AND BANNED ABORTIONS,GAY,LGBTQ RIGHTS....BATTLE BEGAN .THE TRUTH US HONESTLY TRUMP WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT.HIS POLICIES CREATED JOBS FOR US.
HMMM. POLITICS REMAIN THE SAME EVERYWHERE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Neddstark: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mannnez:

None is right , both what Trump did and what Buhari did. You're just a hypocrite who has seen an opportunity to show your hypocrisy.
Where were you when people were condemning Buhari. Funny how you just found your voice.
How much are you being paid.

Bros, go and block Lekki toll gate or a major road with Endsars banner. Or if you are abroad, go to their legislative building shouting your political affilation. Freedom my foot.

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Dantsito: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Buhari remains a Terrorist.
According to the flat headed frustrated wailing zombies abi? this one is in severe pains, what a miserable life.
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by objobj: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:

citizen of Wailers Republic
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Neddstark:

Bros, go and block Lekki toll gate or a major road with Endsars banner. Or if you are abroad, go to their legislative building shouting your political affilation. Freedom my foot.

You're a hypocrite
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by uuzba(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
MummyD2020:
I did not see a country from Africa. Inferiority complex or wait....... we are used to it down here!
You still think Western nations give a F*** about you?
Solve your problem in your country. They will solve their own in their country.
Don't find their trouble and they won't nuclear bomb you. Finish.
Happy 2021!!!
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Bigchristo: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Nigeria's foriegn minister should also summon the US ambassador to explain why Nigeria should not impose economic sanctions on the USA for killing harmless civilians and trying to truncate democracy in America. If the US ambassador doesn't offer reasonable explanations, then Nigeria can proceed to seize US assets including termination of all loan repayments.

Na joke I dey abeg gringrin
thank God say you quickly talk say na joke, but it’s true sha they should also be treated that way cos nobody big pass for the world we are all human being.
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by PervertProphet: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
I am not in support of Violence but it has always been the left rioting while the media like Communist News Network(CNN) and others always tagging them BLM, Antifa, etc as some "just" left cause so the right who have been cheated should also have a go at it.
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by membranus: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
DontTradeUrSoul:
Peace in absence of Justice is slavery! The idiots that prefer to remain slaves in the name of fear of Death would have this their World taken over the Evil that they cowardly refuse to fight and destroy! Scripture says no Coward Christian shall enter Heaven. You shall be left behind to enjoy your enslavement by the AntiChrist. We shall soon leave here for the cowards, JESUS is coming for us. HalleluYAH!!!

Bro, you have better wake up from your dreams, JESUS is not coming for people like you.

Why?

Because Heaven is not made for people like you who believes in lies, deceits and frauds personified by your mentor trump.
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Neddstark: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mannnez:

You're a hypocrite

Okay
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Bigchristo: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dikebuka:
Some people commenting here are ignorant of the what transpired in the last 4yrs.

America was united for many years with people that lost election, congratulating the winners of election. This was the norm until Democrat party and her enablers brought hatred into America politics in 2016.

The first called Trump an illegitimate President and Russia stooge. They even took him to a panel and spent 2+ years investigating collusion theory with a dossier they made in regards to Russia.

At his swearing in, majority of the democrat parliamentarian boycotted the event including the late John Lewis. The same man that never regarded Trump as a legitimate president.

All these years, they kept playing the same game of bitterness and Racisim. The accuse him of being a racist who hates black. This they achieved by always asking him to denounce white supremacist and each time he does that, they don't show it to the public. The begin to aire more news regarding white and black killings just to make it look like he is the one instigating.

Today they are beginning to teach blacks woke doctrines about white privileges and how they are being enslaved.

The try to impeach him in 2020 but the stuff failed. Then came George Floyd's death which happens in a Democrat run environment. They somehow finds a way to rope it on him.

They began to censor his statement and videos in a bid to change narrative. He had to switch to alternate media. They followed him to alternate media.

One thing is certain the people accusing Trump of division and hatred so and nurtured that seed for 4 years.

Like i always tell some people i wonder what the post-Trump media will look like for MSM. I watch a lot of news anchor turn into propaganda merchants, even to the point of defending what is indefensible just to ensure that Trump does not get the credit.

One thing is going insane or mad over something, another thing is regaining your sanity sanity and returning to normalcy
Now that Joe Biden victory has been affirmed by the senate house and Donatus has accepted to allow smooth transition of power, I hope the Trumpers can now concede defeat as well? Brainwashed sets of followers.

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by PervertProphet: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dikebuka:

You have said everything I wanted to say.

1 Like

Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Awon hypocrites...

They can't investigate , not calling for the prosecution of Trump , no economic sanction , no threat of visa ban. Trump might be issued diplomatic passport after the inauguration of Biden ( i.e if he doesn't have one already). Man will probably enjoy all the special privileges acrued to him as an ex Head of State.

Las las...

Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by YorubaPrince: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
GeneralPula:
Most useless USA president ever..

No wonder flatinozz from lost side were supporting him. Supporting losers gives them pleasure..

Okoro Savages are the biggest scums of this world! angry
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by LionofAfrica1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=GeneralPula post=97812045]Most useless USA president ever..

No wonder flatinozz from lost side were supporting him. Supporting losers gives them pleasure..

[When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.]
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by gtown: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Pained nonentity Trumpist somewhere swimming inside potopoto.
Pigs are disgusting animals.
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by hermesprogidy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
As long as all the dead are pro-trump supporters, no problem.
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
hotwax:

Remeber the not my president protest when he won?

the foundation of this madness was laid by democrats..

memories

They stormed the Capitol house too?
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by gotnel: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Trump is a big disgrace to the office of the president of the United states.
From the beginning of his administration to the end as we are witnessing is from one point of disagreement to another.
What happened in Capitol hill on Wednesday 6th must not go away without some people paying dearly for it.
Number one culprit is Donald Trump, he should be made to face trial immediately after his presidency.
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by gtown: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
99thEnemy:
What did Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari say? grin grin grin grin

Has your president, Nnamdi Coward of the Online Republic of Biafra said something? I wandered why he refused to deploy his highly trained invincible secret security (ESN) to America to help his friend, Donatus Chukwumma Trump get back his stolen mandate. cool
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by Chuksmonika(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
honestly it is dissapointing that a country considered as the father of democracy in the world will be acting this way... The number one in the whole world... Its so sad....

Nigerians are watching with interest as events are unfolding.....
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by HabaHaba: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Nigeria's foriegn minister should also summon the US ambassador to explain why Nigeria should not impose economic sanctions on the USA for killing harmless civilians and trying to truncate democracy in America. If the US ambassador doesn't offer reasonable explanations, then Nigeria can proceed to seize US assets including termination of all loan repayments.

Na joke I dey abeg gringrin

Brother, you get heart O!!! If them send one single Eagle stealth plane, Naija na gonner talk more of Aso Rock!!!
Re: US Capitol: Four Dead, 52 arrested as World Leaders Condemn Invasion by gtown: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dikebuka:

Are these not exactly what you wailing pigs have been saying about Buhari and doing to him since day one he came into power? But he choses to remain tolerance of ilks like you who are bend on distracting him.
If your god, Trump had respected himself, remained focus, and waived aside those side distractions against him, he would have escaped the trap. He however continued to attract fights from every direction unnecessarily. He even initiated most of those fights himself, but would turn round and blame others.
Main while, sorry for the pain, shaa!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts / Zimbabwe Adopts Chinese Yuan As Official Legal Tender In Exchange For $40m Debt / Dozens Of Children Killed In Bangladesh Factory Fire( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.