Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Someone Who Was At The Over Crowded Elegushi Beach Has Tested Positive For Covid - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Someone Who Was At The Over Crowded Elegushi Beach Has Tested Positive For Covid (392 Views)

Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Elegushi Beach / Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Who Was At The Over Crowded Elegushi Beach Has Tested Positive For Covid by lugzii: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2021
Verry sad news

A fun seekers who was at Elegushi beach over the weekend to celebrate the New Year has TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19. Ndubuisi Johnson made the announcement yesterday on social media asking anyone who was at the over crowded beach at the weekend to please take care of him/herself.

https://topeorekoya..com/2021/01/someone-who-was-at-over-crowded.html

Re: Someone Who Was At The Over Crowded Elegushi Beach Has Tested Positive For Covid by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2021
But no one tested positive on the campaign ground grin grin grin

All these are government agents trying to create fear in people this new year!

The saddest truth is that they are after the money they will make, they don't really care about the masses
Re: Someone Who Was At The Over Crowded Elegushi Beach Has Tested Positive For Covid by Realtord43: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2021
He should show us prove that he was among the crowd at the beech.
i wan confirm something grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Engagement Decorations And Cake In Ibadan / Help! My Chief Bridesmaids Isn't Performing Her Duties! / Mr Ifeanyi Enweliku Is Officially The Founder And C.e.o Of (c.p.e Awards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.