Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

NIMC Workers Begin Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC Workers Begin Strike (36000 Views)

Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday / NIMC Workers Cry For Help As Gang Members Rob Applicants In Rivers State / NIN: NIMC Workers Suspend Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by slawormiir: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by Dididrumz(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by ekestic1976(f): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
No be Nigeria?
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by lekki1444: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by merits(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
G
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by jericco1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
This country no normal grin

1 Like

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is what they are starting this year with
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by Coldie(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
If the government accepts their demand they should make sure anyone caught collecting money is properly purnished ruthlessly.

They should also investigate past records of corruption, if the NIMC weren't trying to extort money from the people in the past by now a large portion of Nigerians would have been captured

1 Like

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
....Nice one from them.
Our government is not serious

4 Likes

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by Brodello: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lol
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by BigBashiru: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-nimc-workers-begin-strike/?

I told u ppl it's a curse you ppl don't believe me. Africa is cursed spiritually nothing works.

3 Likes

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by Emperor5(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
No doubts everyone have to agree that NIGERIA is a zoo

4 Likes

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is somewhat funny.
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
PopSmoke:
wahala

ever since this registration started, I have not seen any politician at any of these centres or are they not going to block their own sim?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by Iykopee(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
The useless presidential appointee on communication never thought out his suffocating policy before forcing Nigerians to the queues for NIN.

I was shocked to realise that some enrolment centres have less than TWO computers, with multitude of humans waiting patiently to get enrolled.

Sadly, the system for enrolment had equally created an avenue for mindless extortions by agents of NIMC against presidential directive to free registration.

And most embarrassing moment, workers of the agency have gone on strike to register their displeasure thereby bring the entire process to a halt.

We have a long way to go in this country as it stands

1 Like

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by Brodello: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Nigeria is a joke.

Joke is an understatement fa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by cassyrooy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
I'm just laughing myself out to tears on top Nigeria matter.

But I understand, no PPE, huge crowds and all other risk exposure.

When I did my own registration in 2013, I spent an entire day and it was very tiring for me and every staff I saw there at NIMC HQ Abuja.

Those guys meet crowds daily, high and low and some don't care about the misery change you give to them, but trying to remain focused, now this administration wants miracle to happen without putting necessary things (budgetary allocation) in place to do so.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by NOwazobia: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Make dem block my sim, i no do. Even if you spend two solid days in that crowd, it won't still get to your turn. Some officials don turn am to business center. Stupid government.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by AnonymousCEO(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
E good na! NIMC don take style dey relevant
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by yungchop: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Prolificgiant:
No be wahala b this,which way Nigeria. ,if u need of a cleaning job and reside close to Lagos island Lagos check my signature

I stay at ejigbo what's the pay?
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by bluefilm: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
I hope their strike is not IPPIS related?
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by bunnae66(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
princemillla:
This is very necessary as for me am not stepping out to register anything not in this covid 19 wahala..

Just imagine the pics below.....not cool at all
NIMC will surly expose your yahoo fraud

1 Like

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by merits(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
I did my NIN 2014 up till now my card is not ready,now that Nigerian need them most that was when they want to embark on strike.why this our leaders don't care for their citizen? anytime I set my eyes on our leaders this action always comes to my mind.below pix if you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by xaggar(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
vanbonattel:
I fear anyone who's not shocked about the level of cluelessness of el lifelesso in aso village grin

Lol!... El Lifelesso a.k.a bullharry

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by Akaujaa(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
PopSmoke:
wahala

ever since this registration started, I have not seen any politician at any of these centres or are they not going to block their own sim?

Oga, kudos oo for winning the Guinness book of records as the only Nigerian that visited all the NIN registration centers across the country, looking for politicians that came to register.

5 Likes

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by pseudonomer: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Nigeria is a joke.

I swear !
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by Joygift3666: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
What if blacks were as fragile as white, does it mean that all these people gathered outside would be counted among the dead bodies in days to come. Covid 19 is real.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Etrusen:
one of the problem I have with all this Nigeria ministries is that they only start strike when they see that their ministry have become an important one regarding current situation on ground

this country is just too backward in everything

Understand this: every ministry has a season of relevance. Ogas usually corner the lion share of government allocations, leaving the desk officers to scavenge from the public.

If there was no uproar over the outlandish extortion, this strike would never have been called.
Who no want build house and buy car?
I did my NIN along with my entire family in 2019. We chose to isolate one madam, offer her 5k and ask for accelerated attention.
Zoom! We were attended to. So I still came the next day, mobilized my friends and relatives who were interested, paid another 5k, and about 11 people in total were registered. I don't have money, but I value my sanity.
In my opinion, the desk officers should be allowed to charge 1k per registration. Why? If you don't regulate it, they will charge exorbitantly. Meanwhile, the official allowances from the government will never be paid them. And the enormity of the task involved in capturing millions of people is beyond normal.
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by Dreamliner787(m): 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
The problems in Nigeria alone is way worse than coronavirus
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by Jimmyubah2: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Joke of a country.
Re: NIMC Workers Begin Strike by AuroraB(f): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Eddie4God:
Wahala,
Why will d Minister be in such a hurry to carryout a nation wide exercise of these magnitude without first making sure everything are in order.
Well, i think for this NIMC staffs, this na d best opportunity & time to press their demands ohhh. Because after this registration exercise, FG & most Nigerians go forget them.
Maybe he was given a target cheesy
If not, I don't see any reason to this thoughtless act lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) / New Naira: Buhari’s Meeting With Governors, Others Cancelled / Struggling For The Money At My Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.