Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Your Opinion Is Needed Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Opinion Is Needed Here (332 Views)

Pls Help!!! Bankers opinion is needed urgently / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? / In Your Opinion, Is 100% Profit In 24 Months A Good Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Is Needed Here by secretkeeper219: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Good day nairalanders, please I need your help and advise over a business you will invest your money, assuming you have a balance of Ten million naira to spare For It.

Note: I need a business that can be run by someone, excluding REAL ESTATE, TRANSPORT BUSINESS and BETTING SHOPS.
Your advise will go a long way thank as you share your meaningful contributions..

Advise me please before I Invest wrongly, I was thinking Of opening a mini mart at Enugu. (your opinion is highly welcome)
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed Here by Tenshades(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2021
If you won't be in charge of any of those businesses yourself or with close monitoring and up-to-date accountability, I'd advise you not to put someone in charge.

Even blood brothers/sister can run one's business down talk less of outsiders.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed Here by Mannyemmy(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2021
secretkeeper219:
Good day nairalanders, please I need your help and advise over a business you will invest your money, assuming you have a balance of Ten million naira to spare For It.

Note: I need a business that can be run by someone, excluding REAL ESTATE, TRANSPORT BUSINESS and BETTING SHOPS.
Your advise will go a long way thank as you share your meaningful contributions..

Advise me please before I Invest wrongly, I was thinking Of opening a mini mart at Enugu. (your opinion is highly welcome)
.You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not reliable and overcrowded these period and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitizing it to ease the business for you. Your capital is also a good one for starting up a lending business with very low risk having an automated web application for the business and getting your desired return on investment monthly.
You can also startup a food processing business and start with frozen food production.
For proper business consultation, kindly chat me on WhatsApp 07080126206
Best regards

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed Here by Mide3367: 10:36am On Jan 07, 2021
You can set up a farm and put someone to do the weeding, watering etc. But u need to really invest in irrigation and other things to make the farm worker life easy. Crops like pepper, tomato, cassava etc are good

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed Here by uthlaw: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2021
secretkeeper219:

poultry farm (layers). depends on your birds,you can calculate the crate of eggs per day!
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed Here by massalati(m): 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=Mannyemmy post=97808388]
.You can startup a fintech platform and be earning hugely as most banks are not reliable and overcrowded these period and many persons are embracing the fintech space in Nigeria.
Although, I don't know your current location, however, Food is constantly essential. You can rent a shop and startup a restaurant, do some billboard advert and can as well digitize it by creating a website and/or app where people can order and get the food delivered around their area.
You can as well open a bakery. Here in my area, there is only one bakery and the area has a population of thousands of inhabitants and hundreds of shops. You can as well startup yours by employing professional bakers and doing your own unique style of baking the bread and doing home delivery and you can add ice cream and as well digitizing it to ease the business for you. Your capital is also a good .

Good evening sir, where is your location and I think am interested in that bakary business.
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed Here by massalati(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed Here by Mannyemmy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=massalati post=97827714][/quote]
Benin city, Edo state.
If you're very serious, chat me on WhatsApp 07080126206
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed Here by madigitals(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Well for the Nigeria of today, offline business won't give you much except you're with a huge capital and in a strategic location. Online business is a way to go if you know your onion.

That said, learn how to buy and reselling of EXPIRED domain names. A domain you bought $9 (#3450) can be resold for $500 within a short period. Personally I've done it several times and still doing it. For more information, research more about this at Google or check out this awareness thread; https://www.nairaland.com/6350872/how-earn-money-online-real
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed Here by babmoll77: 5:35am On Jan 08, 2021
If you really want to go into any business in your location. A POS Bank Agent is for now the most profitable. This way you manage and run your business effectively. Having the business the various location where banks or ATM are not sufficient. People nowadays do not have the patients to staying to lone on the line waiting to enter the bank. I would ask that you meet with you bank for more advice on how to be a bank POS Agent.

(1) (Reply)

Create & Sell Digital Products, Make Money & Build A Pandemic-proof Business. / Funds Available For Worthy Business Or Idea / So Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.